Could any of you guys survive basic training?

Could any of you guys survive basic training?

Attached: skynews-army-be-the-best-logo_4191240.jpg (1096x616, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

24sow.af.mil/Join.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have my dude, I'm a reserve tank(soviet tractor with a pea shooter and tin foil for armor) commander

>mfw too fit to be in the military

Attached: 96b37e33521c91343a00d9a2e08559a461f2a5b0_hq.gif (500x350, 1.68M)

Any lard ass can survive these days.

Going to ods this summer hopefully my dudes

Broke my femur in training when I was 18, 9 years ago. Feels bad man.

I wish he surpassed ss3 in the tournament of power. Went into a ss4 with white hair or some shit. THAT would have been ideal.

Convert to islam 1x1
Pray 1x5 per day
Suicide bomb your comrades 1xF
Easy

Air Force fag here

Dunno about other countries but any BMT for any branch is easy as shit here. Yes, even yours, Muhrines. As long as you're not retarded you can't fail. Your entire life is controlled and the only way to get kicked out is if they discover you're mentally fucked, a complete fuck up who can't think and breathe at the same time, or a drug addict.

Infantry school and shit? That is different. But ANY fucking basic training is a cake walk. It sucks while you're there but when you really think about it, you can't fail unless there is literally something wrong with you.

Physically yes.

Mentally nope, diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder.

Not allowed to join the military or police.

Literally anyone can, it's meant to scrape shit off the bottom of the barrel and make it half-decent and somewhat in-shape. What I wouldn't be able to handle is Ranger school or anything similar where your diet is far too regulated and you're always super fatigued and tired because of the low carb, high protein shit they do to you.

But basic training? Army or Marines, anyone can get through.

How is it bro? I think I fall on the spectrum, but no way to be sure also I don't care about being diagnosed or not

Attached: 21078419_1265872740189359_6010792843187421881_n.jpg (608x720, 137K)

The only people who dont make it through basic training are people who get a serious injury, an infection that is too serious to treat with penecillin, or discovering an allergy to something midway that disqualifies you.
Nobody actually fails any military basic training for being unable to physically complete it. Its always a medical reason.

If your able to do normie shit like support yourself financially then there is literally no reason to seek mental health help.

I know I wouldn't be doing it if I could. I only did it because it's either die on the street or get disability and at least be comfy somewhere.

Living the NEET lifestyle? That seems comfy. Sadly that's pretty much impossible where I live

If you've got your own place and big stash of money then the NEET life seems great. I was living the NEET life not so long ago unintentionally, and for me it was a mix of freedom and absolute hell. Couldn't get over how big of a piece of shit I was, and my parents didn't fail to remind me on a daily basis. I was been handing out resumes and was straight up having panic attacks on a daily basis, but my father was so angry with me that we nearly got into a fistfight.

If your parents are pushovers maybe I'd think about it but I was on the verge of being kicked out after a month maybe.

Ive been NEET since 2003 when I dropped out of HS.

My parents gave up trying awhile ago.

USAF or RAF?

Royal Marines training isnt a cakewalk my man. Trust me. I know.

Attached: 20256b56-5518-4dee-8031-500463e37384_screenshot.jpg (894x480, 23K)

already did

it's very different from how you imagine it. there's women and fat people there

If he speaks of the marines as if they were idiots, such as
>muhrines
Then he is talking about the United States Marine Corps. Which, in its role, is completely different from most other countries marine corps.

I'll find out soon
The real test is after though I wanna be a PJ

SAS is a joke.
More like Soil Aour Selves
Englandcucks are pussies.
Join the AU army

Not SAS lol im murican, USAF pararescue

I'm an old fat guy and I made it.

So you want to go special operations but have even less of a chance of killing motherfuckers? Disgusting choice. Durrr I want to go thru indoc durrr pararescue is kool durr we better than 18d durrr

Durr saving people is retarded durr

Why don't you be a goody two shoes and just be another generic paramedic.

Why don't you stop being such an edgy faggot

Fuck off air fag I hope you get drowned during indoc

I hope you improve your personality

this

18D are the best combat doctors you'll ever see AND kill people on the reg

meanwhile PJ's sit back in the TOC, occasionally get a call to go pick up an Afghan who got shot and treat his wound just enough to get him to a real hospital

WE WUZ 18D

Alright, you know what, I apologize. My insecure nature has led to an unreasonable hatred for air force special operations. PJ's are cool guys. Any reason you don't want to go sf or SARC?

Could I survive it? Yes, I used to be a swimmer and I used to run 3k every other day when I didn't have other things going on in my life. Now I bulked up 25lbs and do muay thai. I can certainly handle myself in CQC. I only get angry when hit.

Could I power through it without getting kicked out for insubordination/any number of violations? Absolutely not. Authority can kiss my ass.

Judging by the people I know who went to the military. Yes, definitely, any dyel can do it.

>Could I power through it without getting kicked out for insubordination/any number of violations? Absolutely not. Authority can kiss my ass.
How to tell you're still mentally a boy: lesson 1

>But basic training? Army or Marines, anyone can get through.

Dunno, man. On one hand, I made it through BCT in 2001 as a soft, skinny, non-athlete, dyel manlet straight out of high school. On the other hand, I saw people fail and get kicked out...

The only possible good kind of NEET life I can imagine is if you're pulling some type of Varg snownigger shit. Having a passive and fat income and live away from the city, having time to read a lot of books, working out, getting in touch with nature.,,

Attached: 26195997_10156380921373573_7688853874756788254_n.jpg (960x717, 172K)

Kicked out is one thing. But it's no surprise that bct isn't hard. It doesn't need to be anymore. Not everyone is a shooter or a field guy, plenty of other things to do.

Knowing you act out of valuing your freedom feels 100 times better than submission my friend. There is no reason I would want to join the military other than for a physical challenge.

Not any real good reason. My grandpas on both sides were Air Force, one a fighter pilot during Vietnam and the other a Colonel. Figured if I'm joining the military I might as well go ahead and carry on the legacy

What about feeding sociopathic tendencies? I understand that sentiment. I'm sure you're already aware of how hard it is to become a PJ and the attrition rates and whatnot. I'm in similar shoes atm, grandpa was 82nd in ww2 and dad was an EOD. Ultimately their opinion and legacy means fuck all when an instructor is dunking you for hours. Pararescue is something guys either do for 4 years or a lifetime...I hope you know what you want before signing on the dotted line.

Yeah thanks man I heard it's hell, but also that the attrition rate is because of the quality of recruits that go lol
I'm not even sure I'm gonna get it though I put it as my top pic but needs of the branch over needs of the individual all that shit

>feels 100 times better
So you let MUH FEELINGS dictate you life, manchild?

Attached: 182577_448356225202361_549294800_n.jpg (960x684, 175K)

Even a retard could tell I have sociopathic tendencies. I don't really care and don't have a single problem feeding them. But I can already act so well in public, people think its a joke when I describe myself as a sociopath.

>when I describe myself as a sociopath
'tism

I'm thinking of joining, how can I get a job where I literally do nothing in the military? Like no exercise unless I want to

Its not an acute emotional response. But when you let go of how people think you should act and rather you act in in a way true to yourself and your values, it is a load off of your shoulders and keeps you from becoming depressed/irrationally angry. Hell, dogs like me because I'm calm and void of turmoil.

You brought it up.

Just get on welfare, you leech

>grown men who are afraid of hard work and struggle
where did we go wrong

You sound like a preteen who just watched Fight Club for the first time

Yeah, the air force isn't known for being fit. I'm curious what you mean by top pick however, is that like a wishlist you get for enlistment? Whatever the case, stick with it and never quit (generic, I know). The guys who make it are the ones who will prepare themselves extensively ahead of time and want it. Motivation is temporary, drive may last a lifetime. That's why you should sit down and reality check yourself. Not even joking, go on an acid trip or shrooms or something.
Doesn't sound like you're sociopath anymore, just someone mature enough to act rationally.

They don't check your health records.

I work with some really successful entrepreneurs, and they always teach that being authentic to you, and making coldly logical decisions with a good attitude is infinitely more useful than being an easily swayed pawn who bases their actions on the herd's approval.

>just someone mature enough to act rationally.
You'd be surprised how similar the two are.

Hahah maybe I'll do some meditation and soul searching but I'm skippin shrooms
But with the AF you give them 10 jobs you qualified for and want and they obviously try to make your top pic work but if there isn't any openings you get stuck with one of your other listings
And I really appreciate the advice I've been training hard and doing what I can to prepare

I could survive the Eastern Front.

I grew up without running water, meals, burned wood to stay alive in the winter, shit in an outhouse. It was a fucking nightmare like we were shipped off to Siberia. It made me a monster.

Special Ops might have to live like I did for a few months.....I did it for 16 years,.

>I grew up without running water, meals, burned wood to stay alive in the winter, shit in an outhouse
That's what the entire human race did for 10 thousand years, you fucking autist. Somehow they all managed to not turn into a "monster"

just lie bro

or not lie but leave it out you know.. so you're saved if shit ever comes up

24sow.af.mil/Join.aspx
Peruse this site carefully. There is a very good nutrition and workout guide that is autistic detailed. It's purpose is 24th SOW recruitment, so CCT, TACP, SOWT and PJ oriented. Much better info than the generic SEAL or other SOF shit out there. Good luck.

You're completely right and to be an order follower is the lowest form of consciousness. That said, the 300 a month I'll get from joining the National Guard is enough for me to take my life to the next level and embrace the sweet bosom of NEETdom in my next life.

What I'm trying to say is that it's easy money and I'd be stupid not to do it.

army basic is the easiest of all thanks to the battle buddy system.
literally got 250+lb girls being carried to pass everything.

Thanks for sharing that looks like some good shit, the one I've been doing is mostly a giant superset of calisthenics that lasts like 20 or 30 minutes. I've been doing two workouts a day, running, and walking with a backpack loaded with weights since I'm NEET mode right now waiting for boot camp

Ree im an aussie pogue, kapooka is a joke now (was when i went through 3 yrs ago anyway)

When I joined back in 2003 all you had to do was a couple of push ups and few chinups and run about 2 miles in an ok time, all the rest the army would get you ready for.

You should be swimming a WHOLE lot if you aren't already. That is apparently what gets most people. They aren't comfortable in the water and develop temporary inhibitions.

Attached: uk army.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Yeah you try that shit out in the field and the rest of your section will make your life unbearable. I don't want to spend an extra second exposed to the enemy than I have to and you think I'm going to wait while you talk to your imaginary friend.
Any way the last thing the world needs is another Muslim with a gun.

>(was when i went through 3 yrs ago anyway)

Still is now I've been told be family and friends, kapooka was the biggest horse shit, most boring, and flamboyant training they have been through.

What does basic training at Kapooka even consist of?

Ironing clothes, pussy ruck marches with women, getting treated softly, how to march, stand, more ironing, people especially women getting treated like snow flakes etc..

It's gay as fuck.

>mfw already did

2bh the physical aspect of it was easy, it was dealing with other recruit and the incomprehensible bullshit of life in the military that was the shitty part

Attached: boots gonna boot.png (621x1104, 1.01M)

>pussy ruck marches
what kind of distances/packweight are we talking?
>women
least it'll be easy then lol

30kg ruck, 2-5km's mainly, sometimes longer. People full on train for kapooka yet don't realize it's fucking bullshit and all cardio.

ehh my cardio's decent, and I can follow orders. will I live?

>will I live?

After what people told you in here, why are you even asking such a question? we all just told you how bullshit and soft kapooka is.

Eben women pass it fucking easy., it's bullshit. Not as hard as the old blokes i've heard who did it very early 2000's and 90's who got sworn at, and punished until they puked.

Now that's considered "abuse".

Attached: 1522368217504.png (307x294, 19K)

>After what people told you in here, why are you even asking such a question?
yeah good point, I think I've watched Full Metal Jacket too many times.

>I think I've watched Full Metal Jacket too many times.

Yes you have, and you will be quite disappointed after you get over the "guns" and "camouflage" aspect of it and wearing the uniform.

It's incredibly boring, i wanted to leave mutiple times just due to sheer bordem and all the ironing and other bullshit i constantly had to go through, training it's self was piss weak.

I went in being able to squat 160kg for 6reps, came out struggling 110kg.

>Somehow they all managed to not turn into a "monster"
>implying

It's easy you just need to not be a weak tard

Its fucking brilliant, isnt it?

English soldiers looking on as if they've never seen someone pray before?

Christ. I'm almost glad I moved out of the UK. The country tiptoes around muslims to the point of idiocy, meanwhile the national religion is an easy target for a quick comedic jab. And that's before you think about the muslim rape gangs or anti police protests, or jailing for offensive communication. I used to be proud of my country but fuck, it's become a sad parody of itself

where did you go and how did you get in

New Zealand. My dad's kiwi so I have citizenship. I dont like it, its too small and too far away from the world, but I do like not living with the very real threat of prison or a fine for a facebook post

At one point there were more British Muslims in Islamic State's armed forces than in the British Army.

Fin :DDDDD ?

and yet the public and politicians are convinced islam is a harmless religion

tfw stuck in leicester

I grew up in Peterborough, and I was too young when I left to see how shit it really was

Things have changed pretty rapidly. It may have actually been noticeably different when you were growing up rather than you not noticing it.

why wont you try at all you sick fuck? you’re lazy as fuck

Muhreen here,
He’s not lying...even if you suck at pt they will push you through. Everything else is just screaming and mindlessly doing as you’re told.

Basic is the easiest shit in the world it's when you get to your line unit that shit gets hard. At least if you're in a combat arms unit in a halfway competent military

That is a good point. Its gotten bigger since, old schools demolished and replaced with academies. More race tension too, both with east euros and blacks.

All I got from that vid is that the other squaddies look like they want to drown him in the ditch.

"Ey lads, fookin Mohammed's praying again."

"Lazy brown cunt. Let's slot the bastard."

*insert Arabic screeching*

Type one diabetes (where pancreas fails, not the diabetes you get from being a fat fuck) kept me out of the forces. Tried for years to find loopholes to get in, but it never happened. So I guess I’ll never know lol

Attached: 7CF7DAE8-57A7-4744-A810-F446F6CD3245.png (604x694, 77K)

Been wanting to join since I was a kid, currently losing weight and lifting to sign up once I finish university. What should I expect?

Easily

Too bad my hearing is too fucked to do anything of interest so >why bother.

I've been deployed with both Royal and US marines, and the royals (albeit still a bit thick) definitely had a lot more wit about them than the US marines.

Running(cardio kills gains) would be the worst part for me anything else is alright.

He did.
Ultra instinct > supa sayajin godooh

>Leaving for basic tomorrow
>Can't run for shit
how fucked am i lads

does the American military still use BMI as a measure of how fat you are?

Attached: 1322012958608.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

The fact women are allowed to partake shows you how easy it should be for a guy. Every guy should have the fitness levels to complete basic training