Does jelqing work? Girth or length? How dangerous is it?

Does jelqing work? Girth or length? How dangerous is it?

Any anons with experience post itt please. I have a fairly large dick but I'd like it to be bigger.

Attached: salami.jpg (900x675, 102K)

Why don't you figure out how to use it first read Sperm Wars.

Yes, gurth mostly but its best used in combination with kegels; a stretching device and some light dick pumping. Basically a lot of work for very little results.

Don't do it.

Tbh nofap and cardio.

I'm doing this for 3 weeks now, I have way stronger erections and want to fuck everything that moves. But I'd still like a bigger weiner.

How about the traction device they use for micropenis and Peyonie's disease?

I'm gonna start the jp90 routine on monday. I just really want 0.5 inches of girth. My dick is curved to the left so i can still satisfy my gf with clever dicking, but I want to destroy her instead of just making her cum a 2-3 times.

>tfw 8.5 inches in length but only 5 inches in girth at the thickest

girth grows in after length, r-right?

It works somewhat. Very minimal gains for lots of work every day. Also if you stop, the gains go away. Also you can possible damage your dick by constantly squeezing at it and stretching it everyday.

We all know you lied about your measurement.

Im 100% serious, it looks like a pencil

couldn't that be dangerous? you might poke holes in their lady parts

I'm gay

People swear gains are permanent if you keep at it

Jelqing is a great way to give yourself ED for a long time so don’t do it.

Oh for fuck sake. I swear you live to say this one tired line over and fucking over. It actually INCREASES bloodflow if you aren't deathgripping the life out of it faggot

Jow Forums is a blue board, user

thats not even possible

I don't think i've ever seen legit proof from someone on here. They always get super defensive if you call it BS and always tell you to go to the forums instead of manning up and posting their own proof. Its all lies. If it worked as well as it did many people on here would have no issue showing proof on other NSFW boards like /soc/. Yet time and time again they refuse.

If it works for me I'll be sure to showcase it.

Thank you kind user. Just a simple before and after proper bonepressed measure is all i ask.