Too much leg?

I’ve been doing some serious leg weightlifting and I felt good about myself until someone who is very close to me said my legs are too thick, I need to lose weight, and I don’t look good anymore. Should I keep going, or is this honestly enough that I should stop? Is this weird looking?

Attached: A39768C3-2E8F-4A96-B2D7-63E902BEBC22.jpg (314x633, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2007/12/female-lower-back-has-evolved-to-accommodate-strain-of-pregnancy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah u look great
U in socal?

Thicc legs are fucking awesome, don't listen to them

you're still thin

>legs too big
Never in my life I've seen such thing, no matter how much Jow Forums memes it, have you ever seen in your life with legs too big?

No you look average nothing wrong at all, I don't know what they're talking about

girl you in philly? I'll give you the best dick of your life. btw I'm a model

>baiting virgins for compliments

Attached: 1519350916316.gif (350x232, 461K)

please be my gf.

HNNNNNMGGGHHHHH

Attached: AF7E933C-A63E-40A0-BECD-CAECFB23B2CC.jpg (600x600, 50K)

If you continue weightlifting you will get thicker or more defined.
There are guys that like thicc girls with strong legs and there are guys who like thin girls with thigh gaps. As long as you're not a fat ass you're gonna be attractive to people. Just do what you want.

Who fucking cares? Don't listen to other people, do what you want.

We were having an argument, so I keep telling myself that they were just trying to get under my skin since they know I’m already having body image issues. It’s just that now I’m worried that random people see me on public transit, at restaurants, school, etc. and think I look plus size

Try not to toe-in. Neutral tracking is what Zyzz would have wanted.

That’s true; originally I wanted to work out because I personally think it’s cute to have definition and not look like a twig. I just started panicking because I realized the people I see in ads have way skinnier legs, and mine will never look like that

What a terrible thing to say, I hope it wasn't a boyfriend or a family member. That's an incredibly low blow, especially seeing as you look absolutely fine.

It was a male family member. My boyfriend comments on my thighs a ton, but it’s never been anything negative. It just hurts when it comes from someone you care about.

Is that you in the picture? You are a goddess. Don't listen to them. If they're a guy, they probably feel inferior and emasculated by you (insecure). If they are a girl, they probably follow the modelling industry's view on what feminine beauty is, instead of real life.

With everything said, there is a point where musculature in women can start looking masculine, but you are nowhere near that point, and usually requires steroids or unusually high testosterone for that to happen. Keep up the good work!

Ey bitch im gonna nut in you

Yeah I can see how that would sting. I can't believe people seriously resort to ad hominem insults during arguments with people they care about like that, fucking stupid. You look great.

What does “toe-in” mean

You have a boyfriend? Get fucked cunt and gtfo my Jow Forums. Alphas only on this board. Beta purge coming soon. Chad signing out Jow Forums

Pic is the most recent one I have of myself in shorts. It was a male family member. Thank you, I’ll try
Honestly it was between a lot of different ppl in my family. One person said another was fat, and the male family member said they have smaller legs than I do and if anything I’m fat to defend that person.

Ads are always super photoshopped, so there’s no point in worrying over them. If you ever see people like singers or athletes performing the healthy ones have very defined legs.

>my legs are too thick, and i need to lose weight

Is that person morbidly obese and jealous cause youre perfect

No; they’re a little chubby but not that bad. If they were obese I wouldn’t have cared one bit

Relative to your tits, your legs are big.
Balance it out by growing bigger boobs.

Thanks Chad. I didn't have the confidence to tell her that but I'm glad I've got a friend like you looking out for me!

I’ve got naturally small boobs. Idk how to “grow bigger boobs” or if that’s even possible

That's a real shame that your family members are belittling each other. Please keep doing what you're doing. You are in great shape. Having muscles is healthy. You said so yourself that you were feeling good about yourself! Don't let others perceptions of you get to you.

^^^ This. They’re all fucked in the head so why are you listening

They look pretty good from this angle. Might benefit from getting slightly bigger, but I'd need shots from different angles to be be able to tell.

they are too big compared to your upper body..especially those stick arms.

Bigger? That actually helps in a way

You've been looking at too many male bodybuilders dude. This is a woman. Women are lower body dominant. Are you fucking stupid?

Who cares if a girl has muscles? Shit looks great and you'll find plenty of guys who are into it.

>they still haven't learned

Valid

That is fucking disgusting bro. Find better pics to bait with

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1515415542205.png (632x650, 99K)

>white knights girl bc she isnt confident
>brutally attacks everyones body image on a cbt

4 c h a n

take estrogen, grow bigger boobs

This

I feel like that would also make me gain weight, which is counterintuitive

>the people I see in ads
Women really are this stupid

Post your butt and I might be able to help some more

Post that booty and I'll tell you if your legs are too thick.

I mean, is it white knighting if I'm also a girl?

The perfect woman doesn't exis-

Your legs and your entire body look hot af.

I'm more concerned about your mind because if you have body image issues and you think threads on Jow Forums will help you, you are obviously a fucking moron.

hot

fishing for compliments this hard reeeeeeeeee

People who post on CBTs are just fishing for compliments.

keep going

Was this someone another female?

This is a side pic, so my legs look smaller.
This is around the same time, for reference

Attached: 612403CC-FFEB-40D4-9E77-ECF3A23E87C3.jpg (543x1027, 123K)

It's very possible to have too much estrogen as a woman anyway, long term overexposure of estrogen increases breast cancer risk

No, this was a male family member. Honestly, I would’ve blown it off if it were another girl.

You look great don't worry about it

please stop fishing you're making yourself look stupid

Attached: 1512309416703.gif (500x331, 613K)

more pictures so we can analyse further

Attached: SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg (645x773, 94K)

nice scoliosis you fucking slut

Might want to make them a little bit bigger. But also fix your posture. Your stomach is protruding and your back is overly arched. Maybe try mewing and concentrating on your big toe while you walk.

The point of this is so people who actually know shit about exercise can tell me if I look like I work out or if I just look like I have some extra weight. This isn’t soc

post moar, also you look fine. What relative told you that you were too big? If it was a grandfather or someone older, I wouldn't let it bother me.

sit on my face please and thank you

Attached: 1473726674790.png (250x250, 119K)

Having strong legs will never make you look fat or plus sized. If anything, weak legs are what will make you look like the pathetic fat girl you were falsely accused of being

Based sniff poster

dat anterior pelvic tilt

fix your fucking posture damn slag

Fuck off idiot women naturally have more pronounced curvature in their lower backs

Okay then bitch, you have anterior pelvic tilt. Fix it.

You look like a girl

But do they actually look strong, or just like I have some extra weight there?

they look strong for sure, not fatty at all.

fuck outta here with your spot on advice
sharpie in pooper for more analysis date plss

I’m open to that; how? And how does it develop

they are thicc enough desu

Attached: 1425753280983.gif (200x150, 509K)

LOL did u even read what she wrote? She doesnt work out arms dumb fuck

Lower spine curvature is normal in a woman

Attached: Screenshot_20180408-225411.png (1440x2560, 415K)

Check out Athlean-X video on anterior pelvic tilt. It is developed by sitting too much. Tonnes of people have this condition because of our sedentary lifestyles.

horny little fucker
you sir, are correct

I’m wondering if this could be related to the fact that I have hyper mobility in my neck and back, ie I’ve actually been to the doctor for it

I don’t know which one to go with. I’ve had physicals and have never been told anything about my lower back. I’ve been told that I slouch my shoulders forward too much; are these related?

That concentrate on your big toe when walking advice literally just changed my life user. Thank you so much

Fuck off Jeff.

It's called lumbar lordosis

stop promoting bad posture

Well it might be worth your while to ask a professional rather than a bunch of laypeople on Jow Forums honestly

Having rounded shoulders is just another posture issue. But it's not directly caused by APT nor is APT caused by rounded shoulders.

Nice pseudoscience bullshit user

Sounds like you can't handle the family bantz. Tell the gainz goblin to lose his gut because it doesn't good anymore

Attached: gg.jpg (184x184, 10K)

I’ve completely given up on my arms. I’ve tried, and I’ve realized I’m just shit at putting on muscle in my upper body.

Attached: 77713990-7ACD-40F6-B2E7-7DDB0365F994.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2007/12/female-lower-back-has-evolved-to-accommodate-strain-of-pregnancy/

Okay, ignore facts senpai

LMAO, I fucking should

Sorry, that was just me being an asshole. Just like your knees can track in, over, or outside of your ankles and feet in a squat, people have different resting foot positions.

Some people naturally have turn-out, where your feet aren't parallel, and your toes point slightly outwards. Ballet dancers specifically work to achieve this, and it's not a bad thing.

Some people naturally keep their feet relatively parallel. Competitive partner dancers and some martial arts disciplines care about this because it puts you in an advantageous position to 'fit' your center around other people. It's not a bad thing either.

Some people naturally toe-in slightly where your feet aren't parallel and turn in slightly. It's also not a bad thing.

More importantly if you look at the picture you basically have neutral posture. It looks like your weight is on your right leg slightly more (just for this picture, you can't tell that just from a picture about all-the-time), so your left leg is slightly more free to move and has a tiny bit of turn inwards. This literally means nothing about your health should mean nothing to you which is why I'm a massive shit for pointing it out. Sorry.

Keep weightlifting and believe in yourself; your physique is awesome! If you want to try losing some weight, consider a cut while weightlifting, but don't worry about it too much. You look fine and healthy and whoever critiqued you was even dumber than me because since your close with them their words could hut more.

Attached: 9.png (511x281, 81K)

This is Mad awk

Attached: IMG_1165.png (600x737, 175K)

Lol no your comment didn’t offend me in the slightest. Seriously you’re good dude.
I actually do points/ballet, and my feet naturally turn out from that. My thighs could look slightly bigger because of that.

She's not gonna fuck you, bro. Drop the act.

>since your close with them their words could hut more.

*since you're close with them, their words could hurt more.

I'm willing to admit being an ass because that's on me. I'll be damned if I let my keyboard make me sound like an illiterate shit though.