Every vegan i've met is overweight, some are even morbidly obese. How the fuck can you get fat off veggies and fruits?

Every vegan i've met is overweight, some are even morbidly obese. How the fuck can you get fat off veggies and fruits?

Attached: life is fat.jpg (790x790, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16933179?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=66
pubman.mpdl.mpg.de/pubman/item/escidoc:727029:5/component/escidoc:727028/pliquett_theeffects.pdf
justvitamins.co.uk/blog/cyanocobalamin-versus-methylcobalamin/#.WsreiojwZqM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19832808
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23449527
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10459691
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its because most "vegans" are doing it cause its trendy and arent eating fruits and veggies.. THEY EAT FUCKING SOY AND JUNK FOOD AAAAAAA..

>btw i have been vegan since the womb... never ate meat.. and i have huge gains.. cause beans and pea are good protein..

>vegan is only whole food plant based

There's a shitton of junk foods that are vegan - Oreos, sour patch kids, teddy grahams and ruffle chips to name a few.

simple

95% of their caloric intake comes from carbs

they binge on high GI shit like fruit and juice and starchy garbage

they also don't exercise because "lol i'm so healthy cuz i'm vegan, no need 4 me 2 work out, i'm also a hippe so i don't care how i look, body positivity FTW"

Because they eat like shit

Literally every Vegan I have seen on YouTube looks emaciated

>Chloesterol price pls go

Also if you're not health conscious it can actually be worse for you. They'll eat shit like chips fried in oil rather than animal fat and think it's okay because they think that as a vegan they're still healthier than the average person. Most of the stuff that's really bad for you is vegan anyways.

>95% of their caloric intake comes from carbs
>they binge on high GI shit like fruit and juice and starchy garbage
not true. they're bingeing on fat.

Listen bud, you're going to either get energy from fat or carbs. Fat has 9 calories per gram, carbs have 4 calories per gram. It is simple math - eating carbs won't make a person fat. Eating fat makes a person fat.

You ever seen an animal so cute you could just eat em up?

The ones I meet IRL are fat. I'm always surprised when they tell me

nigga a bowl of rice and beans and some veggies and shit on it is over 1000 cals

Eating both at the same time will make you fat.
Doesn't matter if it has more carbs or more fat.
As long as it has both you will get fat.

That's not counting allergies and how easy it is to eat the "totally vegan so it's totally healthy" horrifyingly bad junkfood.

that's like saying "gasoline is much more flammable than wood, so all large fires are gas fires", when in fact the very largest fires are forest fires. Quality matters but quantity is certainly important as well

>eating carbs won't make a person fat.

yeah it will

>eating carbs won't make a person fat
Ever heard of this little chemical called Insulin?

All of asia eats that and theres no fatties

wow

That nigger is some Ray Peat faggot who's obsessed with eating sugar because it's "clean." These fucking fringe fruitcakes follow faggot diets that come straight from quacks with laughable backgrounds. Never try to teach these tools, because they don't care about science or facts.

>carbs will make you fat
It is very hard to get fat on carbs alone. What I've found is I feel full before I can over-eat by much. Why? Because carbs cause the insulin to spike, which suppresses appetite.
Fat and fructose do the opposite. They don't spike insulin as much, and flood the bloodstream with triglycerides, which stimulates hunger. That's why a bag of chips, or a pizza is so hard to put down. And when blood triglyceride levels go down after a fatty meal, the body aches and experiences a withdrawal effect. We're primed to eat fat, and lots of it.

>That nigger is some Ray Peat faggot who's obsessed with eating sugar because it's "clean."
absolutely not. Sugar is half fructose, fructose is turned into triglycerides in the liver, and that's unhealthy! I eat a starch heavy diet, which breaks down into glucose.

user, it takes very very little naturally occuring fat to make the average normal person full.

The frankenstein oils? Not so much.
Carbs? We can eat that shit all day. And that's the problem.
Excess carbs can be easily indulged in and over eaten.
Did you see that horrifying 10k or something absurd "drink" from dairy queen or whereever.

cool anecdote, bro

candy, cookies, potato chips, soda, and doing 0 exercise are all vegan.

user, you litterally fucking said with no backing and no common sense "The average person is primed to eat fat and lots of it".
There is no society on earth where people just sit down and eats tons of fucking pure fat.
No society that just prefferentially eats the fat of the beast and throws out the organs and muscles.
It's fucking retarded on every level.

i backed it up with science brah. starch = glucose = insulin spike = fullness.
fat = no insulin spike = fatty blood = insatiable hunger.

>it takes very very little naturally occurring fat to make the average normal person full
fug, i wish
i swear I can't stop eating pistachios when I get a hold of some

Vegan here, ama

Attached: e3fbde8.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Because honey buns and frosted flakes are animal free.

>There is no society on earth where people just sit down and eats tons of fucking pure fat.
potatoe chips, bacon, nuts, cheese,
pure fat!

what's your supplement stack?

Hilariously the only good argument for eating less animals. Which is why vegans never use it and instead scream about meat being murder.

had no clue that anecdotal evidence is now considered science

thanks professor

they most likely aren't lifelong vegans and are doing it as some kind of social status bs

D3 and B12

B12 is also found in feces, which can be found in all meat.

Meat is murder, but seitan is fucking godlike.

Meat is also disgusting ( small fraction of feces and insects and puss ) so I avoid it

Tbh baka desu dairy is more sinister. Animals are tortured more and cheese is the worst food for you.

Attached: ce4d70b.jpg (568x616, 61K)

>B12 is also found in feces
Is eating poo considered vegan?

Go kill your self that's not science.

That's you being a retard and trying to spread misinformation for no reason

insulin causes fullness, BROsef
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16933179?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=66

>D3 and B12

where are you getting your Omega 3's from if you aren't supplementing that?

You've been doing it your whole life friendo

That's didn't answer the question.

Flax, chia and hemp seeds

Also walnuts

No need to supplement;^)

>insulin causes fullness

they only tested mice for that

jury's still out on humans, and the fact remains that insulin spikes trigger fat storage

what else u got

oh you're right, i just realized as I was writing that I also got 200% of a daily value from the walnuts i just ate

have you heard that B12 isn't absorbed in regular supplement form,
and it should be conjugated methyl B12 instead?

These posts contain no peer reviewed sources

Fish oil is so bad for you too

Tons of heavy metals, bad fats and eating fish can fuel certain cancers

Flax seeds are bomb and walnuts increase T

Attached: 320d402.jpg (493x750, 89K)

That's a big bowl.

>These posts contain no peer reviewed sources

pretty defensive, I just asked if you heard about that

>These posts contain no peer reviewed sources

it came straight from your study, bro

pubman.mpdl.mpg.de/pubman/item/escidoc:727029:5/component/escidoc:727028/pliquett_theeffects.pdf

also, the study even suggests that obesity could be a result of insulin deregulation, which means that it behooves fatties to eat low GI foods

thanx 4 the knowledge, tho, professor

justvitamins.co.uk/blog/cyanocobalamin-versus-methylcobalamin/#.WsreiojwZqM

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19832808
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23449527
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10459691

here's a taste baby bird

>Fish oil is so bad for you too
>Tons of heavy metals, bad fats and eating fish can fuel certain cancers

i was thinking more about algae oil than fish oil. but what heavy metals other than mercury do fish contain?

Lol no, try watching What I Learned Today on YouTube

I have an old friend I haven't seen in a while who is vegan. Hung out with them for the first time in a longass time and they revealed to me that they eat an entire family-size bag of chips every day.

>Fat has 9 calories per gram, carbs have 4 calories per gram. It is simple math - eating carbs won't make a person fat. Eating fat makes a person fat.

are you aware that carbs turn into glucose, and how glucose is stored in the body in relation to insulin?

it's slightly more complicated than "carbs in - carbs out"

what the fuck is the point of being vegan if you eat garbage? I have a really hard time believing these people actually love animals because my fatter vegan friend put her cat in a shelter after it shit on the floor all the time.

good question

From the first link
>Although the amount of cyanide in a normal B12 supplement is too small to be harmful, your body will still need to remove and eliminate this compound. As it has no use for the cyano-compound itself, it will set about converting any cyanocobalamin you take into methylcobalamin as soon as possible - it’s the methyl-compound that the human body needs to function properly.

Seems like it absorbs, just with extra steps.

>it’s the methyl-compound that the human body needs to function properly.
>methyl-compound

>methyl b12

>Fat has 9 calories per gram, carbs have 4 calories per gram.
Are you retarded? Shit like cakes and candy is so dense with carbs that it doesn't matter. Your still going to get fat off sugar.

And as my quotation clearly states, the cyanocobalamin is converted into methylcobalamin, which is then used by the body. Do you have anything else to add?

why do you eat plants in the first place? because it's inefficient to eat the animals who eat the plants. you're eating the middle-main in the energy transfer process if you do that.

why do you take b12 in the first place? to get it directly from the ground rather than eat those "middle-man" animals again, because it's inefficient.

so why would you take the inefficient cyanocobalamin B12 which research is proving is linked to more health issues, when the more efficient methylcobalamin B12 supplement (which science is proving fixes many issues for people who supplement it) already exists, and you could buy today?

why go only 9/10ths of the way up the dietary efficiency chain?

I believe this cunt sums it all.

Oh shit, someone who actually knows what he's talking about on Jow Forums.

Why do you retards try to come out for an explanation on something that isn't actually observable IRL. Vegans are on average lighter than Omnivores by a pretty decent margin in wide population studies.

Now you retards try to blame it on carbs yet the population studies (aka not one OP's anecdote) show it's the opposite. Any sense of nutrition knowledge would make you arrive at the same conclusion too, but yeah keep fearing the carbs it's what makes americans obese, not the huge amounts of fat they ingest in every single meal.

Tfw vegan because I really care about the environment and I want to live as sustainably as possible and try not to contribute to loss of ecosystems and the rainforest because it’s important.
These trendy vegan soy filled nu males really upset me because no one will consider veganism because of them.
As for my diet, I hit all my macros thanks to lots of lentils, oats, pea protein, and peanut butter which are excellent bulking foods especially you’re vegan. I meet my 200g of protein a day and 3750 cals with no problem with a strict diet and lots of meal planning.
Also going vegan helped my stomach ulcers, which made me want to literally kill myself so I got that going for me.

>I meet my 200g of protein a day and 3750 cals with no problem with a strict diet and lots of meal planning.

how much of that is your peepea protein?

t. mom science blogger

Carbs will make you hungry more often because your body wants more glucose, though.

Post your body then :)

For you

LOL FLAX HAS MORE ESTROGEN THAN SOY

Post you body please

Wrong, fish is very healthy and pescatraians live the longest

More broscience

>fat makes you fat

How's 1950 going?

i remember you from a different thread

it's a big place you geographically challenged 'murican. fyi there are tons of people in asia who are even fatter than you.
any cute girl there knows the first thing to do to lose weight is stop eating rice.

About 45g. (2scoops)
A usual day of eating might include a cup of lentils (56g proton)+ 1/4 cup peanut butter (15g)+ 1 cup oats (10g)+ 1 cup black beans (15g)+ 100g of seitan (75g) = 171 g of protein.
I also eat a lot of vegetables. A lot.
My shits are unreal.
Feel great tho.
Thanks for asking btw I hope I could be informative. I know that animal protein is a complete protein and is superior to incomplete proteins. However, you can meet all the amino acid requirements with just plants, as long as you eat the right foods in conjunction with one another. Some plant based foods are complete proteins though.
Have a nice day friend

Chocolate is vegan

>fyi there are tons of people in asia who are even fatter than you.

I meant east asia, everyone knows the western island ones are like 80% obese.

Sugar and carbs make you fat. Vegans have to eat alot, especially the ones that want to work out.

Attached: 1517423709274.jpg (426x481, 29K)

Throughout history, the slave classes lived off a vegan diet. When countries went to war, they used to slaughter the enemies' livestock. Look at India, no revolts or uprisings in a millennia. They sit around all day and eat plants. They're too weak to fight back.

pizza

Oreos creme is made out of lard.

trip on moosey

>This thread
>mfw I've lost 25lbs on a high fat, low carb diet since late February

Attached: 1501579707393.jpg (203x241, 6K)

Are you a vegan?

america

>tfw vegan
>tfw too muscular and too fat to be vegan

nobody believes me and people forget because I don't like talking about it lol

Attached: bigg.png (1080x1121, 933K)

>I dont like talking about it

Quit lying fuckwit and stop spamming your shit photo

nigga I'm genuinely ashamed of being vegan due to association. I'd be happier to tell people I'm gay

Also post your body, faggot

Lmao get fashion mogged

Attached: 1523082883256.jpg (640x960, 176K)

>i don't like talking about it
YER TALKING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW

You got 'em.
Fucker claiming gains but toi scared to show anything. Probably a stick figure.

Fuck off. You're worse than vegans, you're a roid money vegan ego thinks he's above other vegans because he uses gear for gains.
Jesus Christ you're a cancerous node on society.

>tfw steroid accusation
thanks senpai but I'm a nattycuck
lifting for 2 years and been vegan for 3

Why even take gear just to deny it, everyone else here that does gear knows how full of shit you are

I eat this or something close to it all the time.
It's all from costco and simple and fast,
Can of beans
bowl of rice
few cups of veggie mix (contains brussel sprouts, broccoli, kale & 4 other veggies)
avacado
boom almost 1300 calories for 1 meal.

Attached: calz.jpg (525x263, 16K)

>I don't like talking about it lol
Why does everyone here lie? Everyone knows vegans constantly talk about being vegan

>It is simple math
The simple math is that a chocolate bar has 60 grams of carbs and 15 grams of fat. Soda usually has around 10g of sugar per 100ml and 0 fat. So yeah, it is mostly eating carbs that makes people fat, because carbs are very abundant and easy to eat.

why do you eat that?