Wtf moving to egypt now

wtf moving to egypt now

Attached: Screenshot_20180408-230549.jpg (1067x1089, 919K)

I've lived in Egypt for 3 years, most girls don't look like this.

and all of these girls are ugly.

You think so? Id eat any of their asses and kiss them on the mouth afterwards.

babez/10

not to mention they smell bad, people never understand that about non whites

How is this fit related you dumb fuck

Yes to top left and bottom right

my sister is from egypt and this is her id photo for her job

Attached: djasndfkwejhaf bcd.jpg (468x562, 97K)

lol

Move to Egypt and find out these are the ones being sold to the rich locals for 35,000 Egyptian pounds

get ready for body hair and sharia.

Yeah. Then again I have shit taste in women, I like average 4-6/10 skinny/fit white women. Asians are okay. Half white half something else is okay.

No black, no hispanics, no arabs.

The only girls I've ever pursued where always half white, two were half hispanics, one was half arab. Never knew until they told me.

I have zero attraction to 95%+ of non-white women. Some roastie coworker of mine was giving me shit for being racist, I don't give a fuck. She's a slut and goes to raves almost every weekend and hooks up with stereotypical Chad's, and bitches about ugly people. She's 28 and approaching the wall and can't find a good partner. What is it with girls judging guys on their preferences, when they have ridiculous standards?

WTF curly haired goddesses
Im moving to egypt now

Thanks for the blogpost/larp white nationalist shill
Really fucking needed another once.

Not real Egyptians. WE

This.

They shower like once every month.

now imagine these colored uggos with no makeup

Attached: klhfg.png (255x362, 218K)

Okay here's the thing you got a understand the middle east is where Arabs are,North Africa also has a lot Arab majority but also a lot of African refugees so you

then you get South Asia more than half of south Asians are pretty ugly(Indians and Bengali sri lankans) the good looking chicks are all from Pakistan and Afghanistan,Central Asians are equally attractive as well

how can you even write this and not kys of embarassment

??

Lmao disgusting,i almost threw up looking at the woman on second pic.
I would never breed with a woman that has a curly hair.

>28 and approaching the wal

t. roastie