If carbs make you fat, why are east asians so thin?

if carbs make you fat, why are east asians so thin?

Attached: 29154B66-D4B8-41C6-977A-384054B25E3F.jpg (276x256, 21K)

Because carbs don't make you fat
They eat a low-fat diet
Any Asian that eats as much meat as a westerner will become fat like one
/thread goodnight

Bait.exe

Because calories on calories out. They might eat like 1000 kcal of rice every day but they also eat a ton of vegetables and seafood and less calories dense foods like fatty meat and processed shit.

Show me a fat person that eats more carb calories than fat calories.
Fat people eat high-fat foods like pizza, cheeseburgers, pork chops, steaks, butter, ice cream, and processed vegetable oils
Carbs don't make you fat, not even white rice.

because the typical western diet is meat based

>American education

tell how I know you're an American
this

Little to no true grains
Insane work ethic
Less refined carbs/sugars
Green tea
Less food consumption overall
Tonns of fermented fiber

Western diet is a deadly combination of refined grains, trans fats, buttload of toxic aldehydes from frying starch, insulin bombs called "sodas" and next to no fiber.
The amount of carbs or fats are irrelevnt at some point, if you eat fiber and stay aeay from sugars/sweeteners

Too many calories make you fat, if you ate +500 calories of fucking anything in a day, you would become fat

Portion control, lots of shaming if you are fat, most seafood has less calories than beef, and personally I can eat way more bread than rice.

This. Ketofags in suicide watch.

Try drinking 1000 cal a day of soda, genius.

Green tea is a japanese thing you mong.

Carbs don't make you fat.
Eating too many carbs make you fat.
East asians don't eat much of anything at all, which is why they are all twigs. They're short because of genetics though, can't change that.

>pizza, cheeseburgers, ice-cream
A clusterfuck of refined grains, sugars, trans-fats. Grass-fed orkchops and butter are healthy as fuck in abscence of carbs. Also, literally noone on this fucking board is talking about fiber and gut biome.

Chinese at least even eat more calories than Amerifats. Look it up. Austrians do too and are thinner than the doughboys.

China and South Korea drink it too, muttboy.

>a popularion is short because of genetics
Explain North and South Korea

It's only like an inch difference. Obviously nutrition matters, but eating slightly too little your whole life contra eating PERFECT and performing PERFECT exercise your whole life isn't gonna take a guy from 5'10 to 6'2. Maybe 5'10 to 6'0 or 5'11.

Have a high carbs diet, not even good carbs, just wheat pasta, bread and white rice. Easily maintain weight and low bf%.

Look up on youtube today I learned why Japan is healthier than america.
Basically
>unavailability of processed shit foods
>consume about the same amount of carbs but only half the wheat and wheat is shit
>consume a lot more fish
>a lot more veggies as well

>ice cream
>pizza
>not high carb

>pizza
>cheeseburgers
>ice cream

What? Those are loaded with carbs.

Literally this.

>actually believing this
I can bet my nutsack that youre from america

It' "What I've Learned". Fucking incredible channel.

It's definitely not genetics that make east asians short, or at least it's only a little genetically predetermined. Chinks on a western diet can get fucking tall.

Perfect argument....wow.....FLAWLESS logic!!!! Bravo, chaps!!!

Attached: 220px-YOU'RE_WINNER_trophy.jpg (220x165, 12K)