Why do 30 years old people breed ?

just a daily reminder that if you ever dare to have kids at 30 years old or older your kids are going to be genetics failures, they will be bullied, overweight, jawlets, manlets, facelets, autistics, testlets in short, wastes of semen and DNA, also why would anyone have a family at 30 and not before ? if it took so long to you to do something your ancestors would do whilst hitting puberty then something wrong is with you, otherwise you would have been father in your twenties if not before

imagine being 50 while your son 20, or 60 and your son 20, 25, 30...thats pathetic and lame, your kid will ask you to play with him and you will run out of breathe, seriously disgusting, your kid gonna tell his friends you are a fucking weak loser cuck who cant even play soccer, football, basketball, baseball with him

people over 30 should be sterilized, the reason our society is going downfall is mostly and principal because of those 30 years old guys having kids at that age when they testosterone levels already plummet, so if you are that 30 years old guy or woman at the gym dont even waste your time anymore and kill yourself for once and all you have no purpose to live and no reason to do

Attached: 21ed.png (480x228, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12801554
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine writing this up as a 17 year that nobody respects

Imagine being that 30 years old guy that everyone outlift at the gym

Attached: 1521676201179.png (794x563, 66K)

30 is the normal age now for people with higher education in first world country.

we actually laught at 18 year old having kids because it will fuck their life up.

you need to live a little bit before raising children.

Attached: ihopeyourekidding.png (302x306, 96K)

fuck you i plain have kids at 40 SO FUCK YOU UNDERAGE INCEL TWINK

t.grandpas

Attached: r34.png (378x349, 37K)

Clint Eastwood had his son at 55 fucking retard.

Attached: scotteastwoodimg-e1429270247124.jpg (300x300, 27K)

more like why arent we smart enough to take hcg when trying to have a kid?

My parents had me at 34 and 37, and I'm none of those. Though yes, it is pretty irritating that dad was an old fuck when I wanted to play ball.

>you need to live a little bit before raising children

I wonder what kind of mentality is making whites a minority in their own countries.

>The chaddest person out there vs the average Joe

Nice comparison, fag.

Attached: 1523230758178.png (392x366, 119K)

Imagine being this deluded.

Attached: Gif+version+_d5a329ab1e3cad2faea7f55f44fa2513.gif (300x188, 156K)

>My parents had me at 34 and 37, and I'm none of those. Though yes, it is pretty irritating that dad was an old fuck when I wanted to play ball.

you are browsing a kenyan baboon child kidnaper forum so you are all of those

clint eastwood was an outlier, your dad is not and you neither lmao at you

You're still a retard, there are plenty of other examples. Some of the Chaddest people I know have old as fuck dads, and I've seen many autistic/adhd kids birthed by 18-20 years old parents.

There is absolutely no basis to the brainlet theory you tried to promote. The verdict is out, you are a projecting incel.

imagine being that 30 years old at the gym who plains to get a gf on his 40s and have a kid on his 50s

Attached: 213e32454.png (386x420, 74K)

>using the chad term unironically

this is why 30 years old people shouldnt even touch the internet, they take literally every meme as a fact, when they will fucking learn

Attached: ewfs.png (359x406, 20K)

Why do old people get cranky so easily? lol

this

the reason why whites arent breeding and are getting cucked by blacks and muslims is just because of their need to live it before having kids, lmao at them

meanwhile tyrone with 6 kids and a deadendjob is bigger than them, stronger and fucks their wives

because they are low test

Imagine moving goal posts this hard. Imagine using the words "cuck" in your OP and falling for the 30 years old meme while accusing others of using memes.

Imagine having such bottom tier genes that you expect yourself to look like shit and be finished at 30 so you rationalized internally that everyone will too to prevent yourself from blasting a shotgun in your mouth.

this is you at the gym

Attached: fitt.png (879x641, 48K)

t. balding 22 years old

I might be wrong, user.

But something it's truth is when we talk about women, past 30 the baby can have problems.

And since normally the couple has almost the same age having your baby at 30+ means she is also around that age, thus dangerous for the kid.

only a 30 year old would be this angry about this

No, it's when they're about 40 that there is a risk. And that has never been true for the male parent.

this, the 30 years old COPE on this board in gigantic kys grandpas

STOP THIS 30 YEAR OLD SHIT ALREADY

ENOUGH is ENOUGH

Attached: B5F54498-CEDC-4F3E-BC5E-53A1DC0C0A75.jpg (1774x1774, 1.04M)

so if i'm 39 and i have a 28 year old gf, i should knock her up ASAP, correct??

Attached: 1522521026145.jpg (605x464, 79K)

stop lying to yourself

This. So is my understanding. Any citation for the male age argument here? Sperm is sperm is fucking sperm.

based

Probably Jew shills

Apparently it's from 45years old+ that there is a risk for men.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12801554

bullshit the risk is once you hit your 30 years old, fucking accept it oldcels

Attached: ewr43gt5gt.png (499x422, 17K)

[Citation needed]

Imagine being some third-world Ruskie making this post, and many replies in this thread
>for free

Imagine shitposting on internet forums for topics that are alt-right adjacent and you don't even get an email that "0.1 Rubles has been deposited into your account".

I think you should focus more on your own sex life or lack of one instead of being jealous about what old people doing.

>there's nothing between 18 and 30