I'm pregnant and gained 15 pounds within 6 weeks (I'm only in my first trimester)...

I'm pregnant and gained 15 pounds within 6 weeks (I'm only in my first trimester). My weight was 140 now pushing 155 and slowly climbing. It's all seems to go to my gut and barely to my breast or butt. My self image is becoming worse because of this.

Should I bother even working out or just maintain a healthy diet and let the pounds gain naturally? I'm scared of becoming a blob monster. I already been the fat chick in high school but thinned out in my senior years. I went to the gym often just to maintain my weight but since the pregnancy I have been so fatigued and tired that I barely move, other than clean my house and go to work.

What should I do?

Attached: 1522886845873.jpg (500x589, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BcL2y952G2Y?t=572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do crossfit to stay fit

Do lots of deadlifts, powercleans, jerk and cleans, and snatches to keep weight off

Keep working out, and certainly don't starve yourself don't become one of those pathetic types that goes full Jabba using a tiny baby and its accessories as an excuse.

If genuine White grill with White baby, just eat quality foods and do what you feel is best. Shit should be hard wired into you. You are meant to become a big hipped slam piggy of a milf anyway. Slim milfs are okay, but natural curvy milfs I want to snatch and dumb 10 days worth of my cum into.

You can always lose weight later anyway. Good on you for having a White baby anyway.

Attached: 33qrewr23.jpg (1024x784, 57K)

Dont work out. Just focus on your babies health you autistic roastie.

This. Why is it so hard for them to understand? The baby obviously needs quality foods while it grows and this is what decides it being chad or a virgin.

Attached: 1523211981412.png (1102x586, 984K)

post pics of your butt and I'll tell you if you should eat more

how old are you?

Don't bother with anything. A post-partum woman is literally the hottest a woman can ever be

>be a healthy weight
>be pregnant
choose one.

Don't overwork yourself. The first and third trimesters are apparently rough, more so for a first time mother. If you find you have more energy in the second trimester, you should try to get some minor exercising in. But overall, just take it easy.

It's weird, before I found out I was pregnant I was craving meat sandwiches, like turkey deli, sausages, ham, pork, chicken and cheese and now that I found out I am pregnant my fiance is making me eat veggies and little to no meat, which is what I'm craving the most (which I just go out and buy something and cook some ham when he's not home, and free breeze and clean up the kitchen before he gets home) This is why I'm freaking out. I barely any junk food because I'm not craving sweets, just meat.

Awwuh girl keep it goin
Eat good food and leafy on days when you dont move much and on work days eat heavier. Do as you feel and be strict about becoming the best mother

Your fiance is a fucking retard. Growing organisms need protein. Eat some fucking meat.

Women should gain no more than 30 pounds during their pregnancy, less than that if they’re already fat. Control your diet to keep your weight down. Keep working out even though you’re tired. Fucking everyone is tired, it’s not an excuse.

You’re building a human being in your gut. Screw your fiance and listen to your damn body cravings. My mom used to tell me she had the exact same feelings when she was pregnant with me and my brother

Fuck that cunt. You have the baby and it's needs proper organic meat, no processed shit. Is your fiance some soyboy or something?

>keep working while tired

Kill your fucking self, kike.

you can still do some light exercise, even with weights. Just have to avoid certain positions and don't go too hard.
also gib milk

Jesus Christ oink oink slow down there piggy, my wife is at 32 weeks and is up 20 lbs.

The more you gain the worse it'll be for you. Of course you're going to gain weight but that quickly that early means you're hitting it too hard

Fuck off tripfag. No one cares about how a pregnant woman looks, and if she undereats then the baby will probably end up a manlet. Better safe than sorry.

Don't change the subject user you're not a doctor. Her OB will tell her to slow down at her next appointment.
>better safe than sorry
No, it doesn't work like that

>keep working while you're tired
Kill yourself you actual fucking inbred retard

>that guy whose mom used to browse /fit

Attached: 33c.png (320x359, 39K)

Eat meat or your baby will eat through your stomach to compensate for protein deficit

you should still exercise. As you progress you'll need to avoid heavy lifting, but keeping some level of fitness will make delivery easier. Your OB is the right person to ask about what to eat, not Jow Forums. Don't shame yourself for gaining weight though, and don't try to go on a crash diet or anything stupid like that.

Show feminin pennis baby
H
O
W

B
O
I

P
U
C
C
I

Attached: images (40).jpg (179x281, 7K)

Eat what you're craving, make sure to get the most high quality version you can. Go to a butcher's and take your pick, tell your fiancée that it's for your baby

Man, I don't fucking think anyone on Jow Forums knows what the fuck to do when pregnant, how the fuck are we supposed to know?

Eat clean, eat enough, eat high quality food and don't fucking do drugs I guess?

Eat protein and don't cuck your husband, stay with him and make a stable family for the sake of your kid.

Jow Forums is not a place you should seek advice from gurl but I would recommend some light physical activity like swimming or yoga. There are also special fitness programs for pregnant with gymnastic ball and such. Just look it up.

Source?

DO you want to be one of those filthy fat fuckers who got knocked up, put on 2 times their weight and never got it off?
youtu.be/BcL2y952G2Y?t=572

Attached: 1522741329759.jpg (1000x1500, 611K)

Take a knife and cut your belly open you bitch
No? You don't wanna do that? Then stop browsing this fucking forum before your fetus decides to elliot his way out of your womb
this. this.

Protip, you aren't eating for two. That's mom-science. Your TDEE has increased a little, but don't go overboard, don't just sit around and despair about your weight, work to keep your diet in check. If you're eating the exact same amount as before and you're piling on weight it's because you're not moving around as much. Either reduce what you eat or make an effort to do some gentle cardio like swimming or walking. Maybe get a treadmill at home or something if the effort of going out is daunting (it can be difficult to get yourself moving if you know you're going to find it hard getting home afterwards)

As for your fiancé, he's a fuckwit. Eat what you feel like eating, often it's an indication of some kind of nutrient or vitamin deficiency. You're the boss of your diet here. People eat meat for a reason, it's nutrient-dense, and I'm not talking about calories. Vitamins and minerals eaten by animals are more bioavailable for your body than lean veggies dishes and are found in higher quantities. It's probably a good idea to get some bloodwork done by a doc as well, see if you're in need of dietary supplements (or a reason to tell future hubby to back off about the no meat policy)

Attached: survival of the fittest.gif (400x225, 958K)

The body craves food that it has deficiencies of minerals or vitamins in.

E.g. women craving chocolate and having headaches is a magnesium deficiency

Would recoil in shame if I called you a jew?

Obese mothers raise obese children, and pregnancy is when most women give up on life. Do not encourage this.

If its all going to your baby you're most likely having a son. Congrats! Listen to your body and do what feels right. Breastfeeding and generally taking care of an infant will burn the fat away as long as you keep eating right.

BS. calorie requirements can even double for pregnant women

no u

Tits or gtfo

source please

To be fair gaining too much weight isn't a great idea either, she could develop gestational diabetes

I think you should be asking your OBGYN these questions

Please stop browsing Jow Forums. Your kid is going to be very important to you and you should have the healthiest mind possible. I know we seem to live in a society where sanity is relative and we can joke around any subject, and you can, but for fucks sakes, when it comes to a kid you should fucking try and ground yourself and get in touch with the concepts of reality, consequences, and responsibility as much as possible.
Please, work hard to be the best mother you can be. As hard as you can and then some. Your kid is your investment.

By the way, yes, this will turn you into a very boring person.
Boring is okay. You can and should have SOME outlet so as to not crash when you’re 50 something, have that oh-so-typical middle age crisis and drive your family insane.

>mfw this fucking thread
Thx OP this is the best one I've seen in a while.

Attached: 1505405360237.jpg (425x300, 98K)