Things girls say

>it was great meeting you but I'm not looking to date now
>sorry I forgot today is my dad's birthday I can't make it
>it's the busy season at work and don't have time to date
>something came up at work and I can't make it
>you're awesome but I didn't feel that special connection sorry
My personal favorite
*no response * x100000

I can't even imagine being ugly/fat/manlet if things are thus impossible as a 7/10

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

>tfw her dad had two birthdays this year

Attached: Mr._George_Harvey.jpg (600x310, 36K)

hahahaha I have never heard any of these and I'm dyel. user, you are probably a boring/unattractive person.

t. Never approached a girl in his life

maybe your personality is shit bruh, nothing is worse then being built like a brick shit house and having a fucken horrid attitude.

>projecting
Not saying the I haven't been dumped or anything but I've never been rejected like that. You are probably not reading the signs very well.

These aren't "things girls say", these are "things attractive people say to less attractive people".

>it was great meeting you but i'm not looking to date now
>you're awesome but i didn't feel that special connection sorry

I have to say this shit to girls all the time. It's actually no fun to be in that position either.

So progressive.

>"Hi"
You reply and they don't say a thing.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-05-23-44-08-1.png (1440x1350, 71K)

If this has been your experience it is very unlikely you are 7/10. I say this mostly because if you asked 1000 people to rate themselves out of 10, most would say 6-7, but most cant be 6-7 that's not how averages work.
What I'm trying to say is, you're uglier than you think, but that's ok!

It's definitely possible op can be 7/10 but lacks status/personality that you need to get girls below the magic number 8. 80/20 is real as can be

The numbers say OP is not 7/10, and since we dont have any evidence that he is, apart from his (biased) opinion, it's more prudent to believe he's not. This in tandem with the fact he's complaining about girls not reciprocating his advances paint a picture of a man who is not 7/10. Is it possible? Yes. But is it more likely than not? No.

>most would say 6-7, but most cant be 6-7 that's not how averages work.
imagine being this much of a brainlet. Just because something is on a 1-10 scale doesn't mean that 5 is the average. People tend to say 6-7 when asked to rate anything out of 10 (hence the popularity of out of 7 rating systems for surveys), so it could be that if you had subjects rate other people out of 10, the average is 6 or 7. You don't know, so it's more prudent to not make assumptions like that.

jebus grisd dond uus puncduadion :-DDD

I know most likely im autistic but i went on a date with a girl last night after shes texted me everyday for a month i get home text her hey it was fun she opens it in the morning never texts me back for the first time ever did i fuck shit up

>”Sorry no. You seem like a nice person but I’m just not interested”
>strong indication that she used her friends phone to call me a creepy bitch while drunk
>goes out with another friend of mine now

Fuck off you lying wretch.

Attached: F61C10A1-9EC3-4222-BFF0-B4B5561E7DE5.jpg (660x983, 215K)

It isn't what you look like and it isn't entirely what you say, but how you say it. I used to model, and can tell you physically, I'm definitely above average. So tell me how I see people not as attracrive as me, shorter than me, not as fit as me score with these crazy hot females? It's because of their personalities, what they are talking about, how they are making the girl feel. It's not all about looks, so stop approaching it with this perspective.

>brainlet
You angry your incel philosophy is being challenged?
Assuming a bell curve 5 is the average. The us grading system just fucked up what is average for americans.
Here are other things that fall on a bell curve: height, healthy weight, IQ points. But it's impossible that looks, mostly derived from genes, follow the same curve that these other gene derived traits follow. Sure.

When they say “nice to meet you”
For the second time.

Attached: image.jpg (500x478, 159K)

>Assuming
Exactly what I called you out for, brainlet.
>impossible that looks...
Please show where in my post I said that? :)

What girls do is that they avoid conflict and confrontation at all costs.

Just keep that in mind and you can always tell what they really mean, no matter what shit they lie about.

I try to ask them meaningful questions and connect on emotional level by asking about dreams and passions

Too frequently I get the reaction "jeez it's like I'm being interviewed ". Like girls go out to have fun and don't want to talk about serious shit and get annoyed. My vibe is all wrong and I don't knowvwhat to do. I still try to be playful and funny and they laugh some but it's not enough. They need you to be fully entertaining, interesting, and a Chad.

>Were supposed to meet up with each other over Easter
>at the last minute. she cancels plans because she apparently had to do stuff with her dad and family
>it was easter saturday, aka the least important day of easter
>tfw i learnt that she was actually referring to passover
>tfw is was dating a jew and didn't know it
>were plenty of warning signs, didn't see them because i was lovestruck
>she ended up dumping me (long story)
>it's okay because she was a bit of a cunt any way
>gonna miss those big khazar milkers though, in all honesty

never trust a jew, let alone a jewish woman. it's like suicide grip bench pressing - it's risky, dangerous, and you shouldn't even try it, and you're stupid if you do

Is this cause you rate yourself 7/10 and feel attacked I said you're uglier than you think? It's ok to be ugly m8

You talk about fun and whatever stuff early on to make a connection. Then later in the night try to have a quiet moment so you can ask them what they are thinking about, and then from there you should be able to dig into the deeper stuff. Girls love it when it seems like they're suddenly being introspective and shit.

always kidge women by what they do, not what they say. they are the masters of little white lies.

judge*

Deluded and pathetic

I'm a different user (who is probably a 3/10). But there is no inherent reason that a rating system's average is the middle number. Maybe it should be in theory, but practically there's no way to find out aside from averaging actual data.

>i have a boyfriend
>"what's his name"
>chad
ALWAYS FUCKING CHAD

Attached: 1520285585910.jpg (320x286, 31K)

Things twinks say

>You're so strong
>Can we do it again
>Would you mind coming over again tomorrow
>How often do you work out
>You should spend the night
>Can I make you a snack
>You're so handsome
>I wish I was that big

350 BCE Greek lifestyle checking in. How's no fap working for you nerds?

Attached: 1517891912502.jpg (327x480, 34K)

you guys are missing the point getting worked up about girls saying shit that's obviously untrue in order to avoid you.

it's because they are afraid to directly say "no", because you might be a psycho and hurt them.

just take it as a no and move on... lots of fish in the sea bro.

>You didn't make me cum
Fucking so what, you didn't make me cum either. I did that myself.

Focus on yourself.

Don't put them on a pedestal.

You do not need to concentrate your source of happiness from them.

fucking degenerate filth...now I'm going to need a folder dump from you of all the white twinks you have just so I can see for myself how degenerate this rabbit hole goes. I need it. now.

Attached: 1514597813054.png (302x370, 80K)

C-common Filth, is that you bro?

Why would you text her that gay ass shit in the first place?

because you sound autistic. just say hi back you mongoloid

>Girl from one of my lectures adds me on facebook
>Says I'm cute and wants to go on a date with me next weekend
>Say that I have no time because exams and shit, tell her 1 week later would be good
>She never responds again
I still don't know if that was a trolling attempt or just retarded.

>jeez it's like I'm being interviewed

They are straight up telling you what you are doing wrong. Now you wonder "so what am I supposed to do then said it.

I'm at the point now where I'm usually the funny interesting one on any date. If a girl doesn't say much I'll even ask "Are you usually kinda shy?" or "I feel like I'm doing all the talking though. Tell me about yourself/what do you want to know about me" or something like that. Women have some instinctive alarm to prove themselves, 'qualify' themselves to others when you stop giving them automatic approval.

What the fuck is this? Why is Jow Forums so sensitive when it comes to women. Bitch-ass 'men' on here can't fight, can't take rejection, no wonder you're so obsessed with muscles when it's your only chance at getting laid

Emotional talk is pillow talk. If you talk to them about all that gay shit before you fucked her you're essentially skipping a few steps

you're a 5 at best

>Asking girls meaningful questions