Redpill me about coffe

redpill me about coffe

Attached: images.png (219x230, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2017-07-12-does-coffee-make-you-live-longer/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24340307
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2257922/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2743873/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drink it black or dont drink it at all

It tastes like shit but I can't stop drinking it

It causes adrenal fatigue.

I see a lot of people drinking coffee in public for witnesses. I think they want other people to acknowledge the coffee drinker as a coffee drinker. This might be because coffee is associated with aristocrats and the higher class. Personaly, I brew and drink my coffee under my bed. It is secretive. No one knows I drink the coffee.

it has antioxitants and shit. Believe people who drink coffee actually live longer. It has health benefits if you drink it in moderation and drink it black. Splash of milk is probably fine too.

I drink coffee rarely, but the best workouts i have are right after drinking a cup or two. It's proven to have multiple positive effects on your workouts.

It all depends. Supposodly now it causes cancer in california. See how you react to it. I know that I'm addicted to it and drink a cup every morning with some negative consequences.

Decreases coordination/agility, spikes cortisol and makes you unable to think clearly (akin to a fight-or-flight mode), decreases brain activity for 24 hours after its peak effect. Is high in lead and cadmium, 2 heavy metals with estrogenic effects. On a /x/ note, it has one of the lowest frequency tested of any food or drink.

>On a /x/ note, it has one of the lowest frequency tested of any food or drink.
Can you redpill me on food frequency?

>Supposodly now it causes cancer in california
Whew, good thing I don't live there

waste of money

It’s great if you wanna spend your work time shitting

>adrenal fatigue
not real

Well, basically emotions have different frequencies. The more negative have lower frequencies and vice-versa. Same for food, red meat and coffee have the lowest. Fresh veggies/fruits are high and some essential oils have the highest (rose oil). These have less impact than our emotions though, no food could make you reach a very high frequency. And some diseases only start when you go below a certain frequency.

Attached: images.jpg (311x162, 11K)

I made the mistake of pairing it with sweet things, now every time I crave coffee I also crave sweets

literally none of that is true

Explain. Are you saying coffee doesn't affect your adrenal glands, or are you saying you can excrete a high amount of adrenaline every day and never run out, or are you saying that daily elevated adrenaline levels will not have negative consequences?

not the same user but maybe you should explain yourself first instead of assuming people are just going to take your word

this
The problem is there is no real definition of adrenal fatigue. It could mean all of those, some of them or none. People just throw it around.

Found that digestive issues I had solved themselves when I reduced my coffee intake, and that the quality of my sleep improved drastically after I completely cut it. I love coffee a lot but realized that whatever health benefits it may have are outweighed by the negatives.

female drink

HISTAMINE

Y'all are both fuckin stupid

A study got published like 4 months where people who drank 4-6 cups of coffee a day had better cardiovascular health and reduced cancer risk or something.

Let me find it

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2017-07-12-does-coffee-make-you-live-longer/

Attached: 1499387805165.jpg (1200x900, 354K)

As in it's pseudoscience and not a real condition

I drink coffee once or twice a week these days.
I don't even like it all that much, but now that I've cut out juice and soda I turning to coffee and tea when I want something different.

Cadmium and lead in coffee
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24340307
(you then can search on google if it's true that they are classified as metalloestrogens)

Caffeine stimulates cortisol
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2257922/

Frequencies of what?
>the rate at which something occurs or is repeated over a particular period of time or in a given sample

>roasted and purchased in four countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Lebanon and Poland
No one gets coffee from those countries
>and suggests that the amounts are negligible.
Did you read your own study?

>Caffeine stimulates cortisol
>Cortisol responses to caffeine are reduced, but not eliminated, in healthy young men and women who consume caffeine on a daily basis.
You didnt read your own fucking studies you absolute moron, a small increase isnt a "spike".

And seecoffee is literally good for you.

>Supposodly now it causes cancer in california.
Burnt beans, not coffee

Significantly affects hand-eye coordination
https: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12027348

>yellows your teeth
>WILL cause a caffeine addiction
>promotes poor sleeping lifestyle
>mood swings

Go for it OP.

Attached: Oh boy.jpg (237x213, 29K)

>caffeine (5 mg/kg)
Thats an insanely high dose for someone who doesnt drink it regularly you absolute fucking coping brainlet.

Im begging you stop posting you have no idea how stupid youre making yoruself look.

>t. yellow toothed brainlet

Aight keep coping for the liquid jew. I don't care, I just grabbed the first studies that came up because I've read others in the past with similar results that you couldn't nitpick about.

this post doesnt make any sense, again its you coping

>Aight keep coping for the liquid jew
stupid
>because I've read others in the past with similar results that you couldn't nitpick about.
No your dumbass hadnt and yes i could.

>the projecting coper

wasn't the user you were replying to initially, brainlet. If you like yellowing your teeth and having coffee breath, by all means. But don't try and meme others into it.

>hadnt
>yuorself

Too stressed to properly type like the good caffeinated goy that you are. Lmao you're pathetic. Also revise your definition of a "spike", if your cortisol stayed low all day except when there you ingested caffeine, it's a spike fucking brainlet :)

>Hey guys this stuff that has all these proven health benefits give you yellow teeth and bad breath
>I'll pass on that

Idiots man. Have fun dying 12 years before me

Attached: 1518473636920.jpg (733x464, 102K)

>tfw all of your dentists drink coffee

Attached: 1436764454973.jpg (250x238, 8K)

moderate regular doses can block neurogenesis. best to stick to nicotine.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2743873/

it's possible to have white teeth and good breath and drink coffee regularly, most actors drink coffee

>proven benefits
>single study per

Attached: 1507259674652[1].png (300x300, 9K)

Hey everybody, Jason Blaha here

Attached: 1492760764345.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

stupid
>wasn't the user you were replying to initially, brainle
how would I know that faggot you arent still on reddit
>Too stressed to properly type like the good caffeinated goy that you are
HAHHA OMG GRAMMAR ERROR I WIN THE INTERNET NOW
Stupid im right and you know it. Show me science or shut the fuck up.
> Lmao you're pathetic
LMAO XDDD
Coping again i keep blowing out your shit studies.

how many dentists do you have user

>Caffeine has also been shown to exert neuroprotective effects in models of Parkinson’s disease

Read that

>mice received a total of 60 mg/kg of caffeine via two 30 mg/kg doses

30mg/kg would put me at fucking 2.7g of caffeine. nobody takes even half that much in a day, let alone in one injection.

> A low dose of caffeine, 10 mg/kg/day, had no effect on proliferation.

Did you even read this study

>The survival and differentiation of adult born neurons following caffeine administration are largely unaffected.

Pretty much this whole study was "coffee may influence hippocampal proliferation which MAY affect memory formation"

are you reading these or just posting after you google search a title?
Higher doses actually increased neurogenesis, they speculate that the resulting increased activity in the mice might be responsible, and their interrupted sleep patterns are what is suppressing the neurogenesis

>most actors drink coffee
Most actors also get their teeth whitened, dumbass.
>unironically basing nutritional information off of fake personas
Unironically kys you'reself brainlet.

samefag.

well there ya go, just get your teeth whitened and enjoy a nice cup of java

Opinion discarded.

How many different people does it take telling you how you're wrong for you to realize how much of a retard you are

There's no redpill OP. I've tried on and off and my nergy levels are about the same. Coffee tastes good and can prevent you from eating. On the flipside its expensive and can become a habit. Use as a treat

I'm sorry, samefag. I didn't mean to obliterate you.

They arent reading shit, its 2 faggots scrambling for studies and coming up with bullshit.
It isnt samefagging its across multiple posts you fucking idiot
Did you even read the science? Youre wrong.

> (OP)
>No one knows I drink the coffee.
dubs is all knowing.

Attached: dubs&dubs.png (500x393, 126K)

>not proving me wrong
Still a samefag.

i have job shadowed many dentists. They all keep a fuckin coffee maker in their office or in the break room. they even offer you coffee if you show up early in the morning

dentists dont even floss

this is me. All the other posts are other anons. I am a pre dental student and have job shadowed many dentists. All of them drank coffee. They have long hours and barely get enough sleep. They need it

10/10
I don't drink coffee to show off

dubs and you yellow teeth faggots have your teeth fall out tonight.

>not screencapping
Just stop, samefag.

not sure about that but it seems like they take care of their teeth a whole lot better than average people. And yet they eat whatever. Donuts, cookies, popsicles, etc.

samefag

you happy faggot?

Attached: whyamidoingthis.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Obviously, one is a reply and the other is a sick get. Thanks for cheqqing.

Attached: Untitled.png (556x224, 11K)

samefag

1 cup a day max for the health benefits.

dude my ex's stepdad was a dentist and he would chomp candy and ice cream all day every day

>1 cup a day max for the health benefits.
nope

yeah, thats the point im trying to make with these guys who keep using teeth health as a reason to avoid coffee. These people are literally just using whatever they can to feel like they are right for some reason

>to feel like they are right for some reason
the reason is theyre fucking stupid and kept getting shit on so theyre coping

Attached: 1523250527886-pol.jpg (983x983, 492K)

its over man. at this point you are defending your retardation if you keep going

How is this supposedly measured or converted into a frequency?

Coffee is one of the reasons to live to be honest.
Especially drinking it in the company of others really heighten the experience of a conversation and your environment.
Just be careful with really hot coffee as a tiny sip will leave a yellow mark on your front teeth/in general. Happened to me and the stain is still there after weeks.

Neither the human body nor foodstuff broadcast VHF radio waves, chemical bonds aren't affected by EM-radiation in that frequency range, and do you really need red-pilling on the verifiable use of essential oils?

You feel better for eating fresh veggies and fruits because they're a good source of vitamins and minerals. Likewise if you eat nothing but red meat, you'll be constipated and lethargic as fuck. This is down to a balanced diet and has nothing to do with bullshit pseudo-science.

The guy who came up with this frequency stuff has no links with the University he claims to have been running a department for, and there is not a scrap of testing or evidence for what he's written.

Attached: 1522924779381.jpg (400x403, 22K)

I'm addicted to it. It makes me function at 105% capacity instead of like 90%, I can't live without it.

Tea is superior, green tea specifically. Less caffeine, more healthy.
Also reminder that if you put sugar or anything else into your coffee or tea, you are subhuman.

>Tea is superior, green tea specifically.
debatable
>Less caffeine
Is that supposed to be good?

>be me
>be dependent on coffee
>get shit sleep
>make NoCaff threads all the time
>try to quit coffee all the time
>break and have a cup after a tolerance-resetting week
>feel euphoria
>muscle stiffness disappears
>have great lift
>become more sociable
>think "this isn't so bad"
>get hooked again
>repeat
>FOR YEARS

Attached: 1520668259140.png (306x306, 73K)

>a white guy ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
If you're young and have light colored eyes, marry me.

Can't be more cancerous than the Californians