Protein science

Recent studies in Denmark show protein absorbs is worse in fat free food.

Whole eggs showed 10-20% greater anabolism when comparing whole eggs with egg whites with overal calories equaled. So the egg whites had more protein, but synthesised 10-20% less than the whole eggs which had less protein and more fat.

Same results with Full fat milk and skim milk. They believe the cholesterol amplifies the effecttive dose of each gram compared to protein with no cholesterol.

They believe there are also other things in fat that cause the effectiveness of each gram of protein to be more effective.

Attached: C453B2A3-C283-4672-842A-C00E2A3DBE4D.jpg (800x800, 113K)

>tattoo
dropped

I want her to destroy my asshole and milk my cock for hours

The gym receptionist at my old gym looked exactly like her...

One day she had her hair recently done, god tier level silky smooth long blonde hair. I couldn’t help but compliment her on her hair, I did it in such a confident Chad way, no hesitation. She looked really, really, really happy. From then onwards she would always chat to me when I went to the gym when she was there, following me around, etc.

Looking back I probably could of asked her out or something.

Now I am home gyming.

Relax virgin Chad

She was probably just bored and felt comfortable using you as bordem relief while working at a gym where nothing happens

So basically another good reason to eat meat.

It doesn't matter as long as you're getting 3 preoteins a day

My doctor said more than 2 1/2 gives you cancer

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Buddy it's best that you didn't. Imagine if she said no or if she said yes but then you named the Jew on your date. Things would be so awkward you'd have to find a new gym.

Link to study?

>They believe there are also other things in fat
What kind of fat?

This means protein supplements are useless ?

You don’t mix your whey with milk?

Wait there are people that dont mix whey in milk?

Attached: 1523056225835.jpg (680x766, 218K)

I use orange juice

desu baka senpai

I use water because I don't want the milk estrogen to kill me. At least, I think milk has estrogen, I'm not too sure.

Please post study.

Thats vegan propaganda, milk estrogen can't be utilized by humans

THIS

They're useful if you're vegetarian/vegan and aren't getting complete amino acids from your food or for whatever reason want to eat less meat. They will be more effective when mixed with whole milk. Protein supplements are merely a tool but people tend to overdo their protein intake. Keep in mind the body turns excess protein into glucose so consuming too much is doing more harm than good.

If thats true why did GOMAD give my gyno?

orange and vanilla whey tastes so good

You deserve gyno for doing gomad and not expecting mass amounts of fat to be gained

No, you just mix them with full fat milk

The study did show that protein powders are shit for intermittent fasting, and that you should eat the slowest possible digesting protein sources if you’re doing IF.

interesting

so why not just consume protein alongside some fats?
the question is, how much fat per protein ratio

Meat with some fat, whole eggs, and dairy that is not skim.

Your doctor sounds like one of the retards who got his degree in the Caribbean.

>this meme again

Anybody have name or insta on this beautiful semon demon

Jordan Carver

Fucking madman

thats not jordan carver

Oh sorry, that's what google said.

no worries. didnt mean to call you out

i just want to know who it is too ...