Yo this is Alex from Alphadestiny

Attached: IMG_2555.jpg (501x501, 43K)

The book is free on libgen.io

sup chief

ITS SICK ITS PISS TIME TO GO TO THE GYM

Don't read it, it's shit and an absolute waste of time. You won't make any meaningful progress on it - just the illusion of progress since you're changing lifts literally every week.

shut up Blaha

imagine being this retarded

How can he be so alpha

Attached: 1522069185536.jpg (1189x429, 119K)

lmao at pic

He hasn’t made any kind of special or unique gains that any seasoned lifter hasn’t made, I don’t understand the fascination.

Gona assume its a bunch of teenagers autismoing over rack pulls.

Yeah great exercise, too bad nobody can be fucked loading up all those plates to do 1 inch rom / static holds. Nobody actually does that outside of a time they’re bored as fuck with training and just want to fuck around doing some fad shit.

ALSO, the reason I don’t leg press and do other superior leg exercises is for the fact of how many plates I have to load up for it to be an effective exercise. The same exact reasoning goes for rack pulls, there are many other ways to build the traps that dont require every plate in the gym to be effective.

post body

I ran NE for 6 months and saw virtually no progress. You can blow $50 on a program written by a YouTuber with zero actual pratical experience in the strength and conditioning field - I don't care man

not that guy but how about you buddy. most of alex's followers are dyel

Why don’t you do the classical
Lifts ? Are you too much of a GDE to try them ?

Attached: E94ACE9E-4D0F-43E5-9732-FDE33E088893.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

Exactly. Honestly, Alex looked better before he started doing all this accommodating resistance shit and partials. Yeah his traps blew up but that's because he does like 3 or 4 different exercises per workout specifically to target them. But even then, his huge traps actually ruined his physique. He looks weird as fuck now and really narrow.

ive run concurrent periodization for 1.5 year and only in the last month 4 months switched to what is basically NE due to time constraints. still making progress. with a program as personalized and adjustable as it the only factor preventing you from making progress is your inability to program. and the book is available as literally the first google search for naturally enhanced pdf

Yes, you are that guy and you forgot to attach the picture right there, you need to click the 'Files' button before choosing 'Submit'.

i dont know how people watch guys like this, VG & blaha

Exercise variety is one of the most important training variables for advanced lifters. Period. The human body more readily adepts in terms of muscle size if you can emulate that more strength/size is advantegous in "many" different situations. He has a vaild point there.

>Period.
This reminds me of how Alex would talk, h-hi Alex

strapon destiny

Attached: 1522947981368.jpg (320x180, 14K)

Is his novice program legit or should I find something else?

its solid. up there with candito's novice and WS4SB.

That's what I'm doing
gains are good.

Alphad-IS-TINY

Attached: 1521100604993.jpg (768x768, 98K)

No, THIS is Alex from Alphadestiny.

Attached: alex alpha.jpg (856x545, 77K)