Regular (dude) weed guy is out of town, have to text whatever normie he put in charge

>regular (dude) weed guy is out of town, have to text whatever normie he put in charge
>ask if they have weed
>"Please don't use words like that"
>mfw

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eaze.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE
>wait for it
WEEED
>here it comes
LMAO
kys

>writing a post like this
>telling people to kts

Nah man you just dont get it, weed personally saved my family from a flaming bus, cured my cancer, filed my taxes, AND wrote this post for me so i could roll another joint

Kek I hate people like that. For the longest time my dealer was so paranoid he asked me to refer to weed as "Starbucks coupons" and the weight in the cup sizes, so every time I called him I had to say "Can I get three grande size starbucks coupons" which was basically an eighth

ask if he got that oregano hash it's not hard. You'd get shot where i live for saying weed my dude

>starbucks coupons
that's probably the dumbest one I've ever heard

Really? This chick is the only paranoid dealer I've encountered out here since highschool.

Arrange an exchange and call the police on him

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 12K)

Where the fuck do you live you'll get shot for texting a dealer the word weed?

I want to die. WHERE!?

Just buy it online, from one of the dozens of delivery companies. Here's one that has been advertising all over the place lately. eaze.com/

nice link fbi

uh, when did this change occur?

ignore the dumbasses in this thread, police aren't gonna waste their time getting warrants for some stoner's phone
most dealers stop using codewords for weed in high school, the fact that he's so paranoid about it tells me you should stop buying from him until your regular guy gets back

If they are at the point they are looking up your phone records you are already completely fucked

Yeah i already made arrangements w/her (not surprisingly the one paranoid dealer i have to deal with since moving is a roastie) so I'm gonna buy from her tomorrow but, not after. I don't fuck w/people that paranoid. Only a matter of time before they do something crazy. If i were a betting robot, i would put money on her being some wannabe highschooler that my regular guy fucks or something

I don't even have cell service, i text with a wifi app that borrows unused local numbers, more or less. So I'm not worried.

Attached: 1518885330530.gif (500x384, 998K)

Literally no one gives a shit about weed, not the police not the fbi

I live in a certain area in NYC. I can't tell you where for safety reasons but if you say "Hey dude, got some weed" then niggas will straight up know that you are some fed/snitch

Well, i guess it's to be expected somewhere like that. I live in rural/suburban TN. Cops only care about opiates here.

Kansas but same, I'm op who asked why about getting shot but I'm drunk now. But same

omg bro thats fucking unheard of, never has any dealer refrained from using that word, no fucking way yo!
nigger please fuck off
sage

You clearly don't understand why i made this thread dude

i hate obvious faggots like you. want to do something illegal? then stick to the rules and keep it stealthy.

I bet you always look both ways before crossing the street too, coward