Can we have a comfy no swearing wholesome thread going?

Can we have a comfy no swearing wholesome thread going?

Attached: 7FDED54D-88F2-4DB9-9F20-D6B2A2A301E6.jpg (1242x672, 156K)

Fucking shit cunt

Come on user, you ruined it. And I was starting to look forward to how this could play out.

Wow, RUDE. Why you gotta be like that?

cunt shit Fucking

I want to fuck a qt girl in her dirty shithole.

Attached: DGCRyhRV0AAJoqd.jpg (1536x2048, 455K)

What do you enjoy doing? Got any common hobbies or interests?

This thread is for the recently emotionally uplifted and motivated... you're doing your best with punctuation and grammar, you're sitting up straight, and you might have just taken a shower. You've made plans for tomorrow and 9 times out of ten you will succeed in your plans. But over time, you'll start to slouch, you'll start to recede back into the state of this poster right here . And then it might take you three days to a week to get back to a motivated feeling

I like reading and playing vidya, but who doesn't to be honest

nIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER NIGGERS FUCKER

whats the last book you finished?

What books/vidyas do you play and read?

One, no one, and one hundred thousand. It really changed how I felt about everybody's existence.

As for vidya I like Warframe and Dirt Rally

Fuck you OP. Fuck niggers and kikes and spics and tards.

>cold, distant, and unemotional towards family
>want a wholesome girl to treat lovingly and give tons of physical and verbal affection to
But how would I even do that if I can't even tell my parents "I love you too" on the phone

I play guitar and it's comfy

It's harder to say "I love you" to people you genuinely love

FUCKING FUCK SHIT NIGGER KIKE ASS CHINK FAGGOT SPIC CUNT FUCKTARD

How long have you been playing for?

it is quiet comfy until your finger and wrists start to hurt, but every instrument has a price to pay

The worst part for electrics at least is slicing your fingers open on the strings

It certainly makes up for it when you get the lick you were practicing just right

I play piano, trumpet, guitar, organ, and drums. It's a blast.

>It's harder to say "I love you" to people you genuinely love
If I somehow were to manage to get a girl to love me she'd probably think I hate her and I'd make her sad
I honestly hope it's easier to express love to someone you love out of choice and not from family

Life's a joke, user. Just do whatever, it won't matter in the end. Telling your family or a girl you like "I love you" shouldn't be hard or a big deal. Don't think to hard or let your emotions in the way and just do it.

Clarinet, piano, drum, guitar here, the more the merrier!

You're right honestly
I don't even have any girls I'm interested in anyway so I don't even have to worry about this for a while anyway
Guess I'll just cross that bridge when I get there, if I want to be a romantic charming and affectionate lover I guess I'll have to just do it instead of worrying

That's the spirit! Worrying will get you nowhere.

Also music composition is great to know.

I'm definitely more of a player/listener than a creater. Whenever I listen to my own creation (abomination) I feel frustrated and end up deleting it.

When I compose, I'm usually only able to listen to 10% of the songs I make.