Should I buy his program? I'm bored of SL5x5 and wanna do cool shit for the summer

Should I buy his program? I'm bored of SL5x5 and wanna do cool shit for the summer.

Attached: jefe.png (482x610, 304K)

all the best information is free
-scoober

just do PHUL

DON'T BUY A FUCKING PROGRAM YOU RETARD

Never, ever buy a program. All the information you could ever need is absolutely free if you can use google. Listen to Scooby's teachings.

Just watch his videos, Google different fitness stuff, try gymnastics, bjj, etc.

Why do you think you need to pay money just to do different shit? Gib mi money and ill tell u whut

Just buy the program ya retard
shut up

Jeff pls go

Jeff pls go

Jeff pls

fuck off jeff

if you haven't reached 1/2/3/4 yet do the manletdestiny novice program. It has some pretty cool lifts

hi, jeff cavaliere athleanx.com. ye another edition of Mental Monday. On mental monday, I coach you mentally to achieve the gains you want and the progress you need for the rest of the week. Today, I wanna discuss a little about programs and proper training. Writing programs is not easy. Not easy AT ALL. Look at how stupid jessie's programs were before
>Jessie: Yeah I was just doing pullups lol. Listen to him *flexes bicep*
Guys, I know you aren't xperienced in this and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but you know very litle about training and nutrition. A good program depends on good training and nutrition and you as a beginner are not at all suited for it. Even advanced people have trouble with this. Look at jessie, I trained him and he was a complete slob before and now he can bench 200. Many, MANY people have used my programs and have gained great mas and have become more athletic. You can use a free program, sure, but that requires a lot of research and you're very possibly going to waste time. I will coach you and you can reach your goals in a shorter period of time. Look into the programs on my website, athleanx.com and select a good one. Use promo code FITNOW to get a 20% discount. All right guys, this is it for today. This is Jeff Cavaliere from athleanx.com, putting the science back in strength.

Attached: jeff-cavaliere-2.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Shut the fuck up jeff

BUY MY PROGRAM

Attached: J E F F.png (786x904, 587K)

He doesn't look that good for devoting his life to fitness, he might have superior stamina and lifting powerm. Aesthetics wise he s u c c, any commited jimbro looks better.

TL;DR Fuck him

*any committed roidmonkey
ftfy
since jeff-san is natty

Fuck I just read this in his voice.

Good job user.

peak performance != peak aesthetics

I WON'T BUY YOUR PROGRAM, JEFF

I guess you are the most DYEL looking guy in your gym and you think everyone roids because you look like shit

no thanks jeff

Cant you just pirate it? It's how I got the Insanity DVDs. Sorry I couldn't pay Shaun

that's such a fallacy

Just buy it.

If you’re unwilling to drop a few bucks on improving your fitness... you’re NEVER going to make it.

Piss off Jeff.

This is a Jew poster

Do not listen to this poster

>not doing starting strength at a caloric surplus into Greek Adonis mode

DO YOU EVEN FUCKING LIFT

Idea: you can save here and spend on stuff that you actually can’t get for free

my brother bought this guy's program and like a shit ton of supplements

wtf he could have spent that on an actual gym membership

>mfw Jeff and Scooby are actually in this thread telling each other to fuck off

plot twist: dude’s now fucken RIPPED

you wanna roid? who gives a fuck. youre reducing your own lifespan not mine.
but dont call it hardwork or some other bullshit because roiding is cheating
now go back to your containment general ./.

If you have the money to squander you should, but if you're tight on money just look up some free program

No, stick with your program.

Kill yourself Jeff.

My brother bought a program but I can't tell if it did anything for him. He was already Jow Forums before from TKD so who knows. From what he said, it works. But I'm not too keen on buying programs, when the info is there and free.

What it's really about is, do you want to pay for the easier route. Which means you're paying to skip all the research and testing to see what works. He did all that and is selling it, which is fine for most people. But like a lot of things, it's worth doing the work yourself.

How could one pirate the program? Isn't there an app with it? Should be able to find it somewhere out there.

>Should I buy his program?
If you are literally retarded, then yeah, go ahead