Ripped-Yes
Stays in house all day playing videogames-yes

Attached: images.jpg (298x169, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSOdhgaHJYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like him, he's pretty creative and funny with his streams

If you unironically play games you should be banned for being underage

Why are you watching steamers? Literally anything else would be a more productive use of your time.

I ironically play league of legends

Brofist dab

He has a gf and therefore isn't representative of Jow Forums

desu baka senpai

Browses Jow Forums - no
You can't have an outsider representing Jow Forums

Too bad scooby left ;_;

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2

>new tyler

I don’t care about OTHER dysfunctional people, and how they keep up with their dysfunction.
I’ve got enough to worry about in my own life.

>5'6"
yeah about that.....

How do I fill my day after work & gym without lurking here, playing vids or watching netflix and shit. Like i don't even enjoy it anymore, but do it because i have nothing else and it's what i know. I'm literally wasting my life. Doesn't help that I don't like interacting with other people(I have nothing to talk to them about anyway). The only times i feel a purpose is when i'm working out or cooking and eating food which I know is pretty fucking pathetic. I know that i'm already blessed to be living in a first world country and have a nice place to live, a job, a car etc. but I need some sort of reason to be alive but haven't found one yet, i just keep going to keep going

thx for reading my blog

Attached: 1470525803016.png (500x500, 300K)

Have you considered gitting gud at cooking? Like really good?

Hobbies. I'd say start an aquarium, and don't ask for advice just use your time and autism to start researching.

Cooking with tyler1

Dios mio...

>LEMME HERE THAT MACHINE GUN BABY

>Has a gf - Yes
doesn't qualify

bald
manlet
mentally unstable

yes he is

Auktuma, is that you?

Learn to play an instrument bruh. Or learn to use a DAW and make shitty beats.

Doublelift is our guy

Would you fuck his gf?

Attached: macaiyla-e1515517453396.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Why

Investigate hobbies. You'd be lucky to find something that drags you into it randomly but it's not very likely. Read about hobbies and might find some things that interest you to do. It literally doesn't matter what it is that ends up interesting you.

He's not a manlet, for one

What's for two and three

This. There are so many manchildren on this site

>this
even worse if you are paying them to do it

she looks like that green scientist dude from rick and morty the one who created the multiverse or that shit

pic relato

Attached: rick-and-morty.jpg (1907x1071, 105K)

Fag is giving up his gains for a game that doesn't even make good content. Last I heard he only goes to the gym for 15-30 minutes just to maintain. Sooner or later he'll end up like greek.

>Jow Forums isn't full of childre-

La creatura...

Aye yes the fuck he is, sad to see the latest streams are fucking shit, but during the League ban with the "Learning to do a backflip" streams and the other IRL shit, he was fucking amazing back then.

this is /ourguy/

Attached: 27580745_1587123478034300_5094068153516818432_n.jpg (597x597, 44K)

DYEL Tyler1 poster
Chad Dr.DisRespect poster
clipsdottwitchdottv/RacyFreezingBadgerPhilosoraptor

GOD DAMN!

Attached: screen-shot-2017-08-14-at-12-25-53-am1-e1502692420210.jpg (759x427, 40K)

Ggx gang

Her face is so manly, i bet her pussy juice is high test

>Autistic-Yes
>Ripped-Yes
>Stays in house all day playing videogames-yes
Super manlet - Yes

Imagine questioning someones use of their own time on Jow Forums of all places

He actually posted here and on Misc back in the day, not sure if he still does

Greek's funnier than Tyler but is much less capable of being a stand-alone streamer. As a duo they're the best team on Twitch.

Anybody remember those Arma3 roleplaying streams? That was the funniest shit either of them has ever done. That was the peak

yes tyler's unban is the greatest tragedy on twitch

i was just thinking of those arma 3 streams

fucking LOL

why are you watching people playing sports or pretending to be someone else on camera?

literally looks like a tranny

most people on Jow Forums are manlets and pretend like they're 6'5" like tyler so it still works out

youtube.com/watch?v=jSOdhgaHJYI

11:11

He has a hot gf tho

I don't know him and I don't know why but to me, just from looking at him, he's the kind of person you look at and instantly know he's somewhat mentally retarded

Don't worry, I only ironically play them

So is that a yes?

>find guy who has impressive body
>find out he's a manlet
Everytime.

Attached: 1520872524323.png (650x650, 10K)

ok then what do you do during your free time?

I kek'd

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 3.17.45 PM.png (710x752, 314K)

Have a family, forward the white race