Daily reminder to drink more water

Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

Attached: 1516003396804.jpg (620x388, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/amJ-ev8Ial8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wanna drink pussy juice desu

>recently moved
>now have to either use sink water or go to another building for better water
I try, they don't want me to make it. But goddammit I'll make it one way or another.

Attached: the chad quench.png (1362x603, 527K)

thanks for the reminder bud just filled my water bottle up

but I already drink 2 gallons a day and go to the toilet 20 times per day

Sounds like you're getting real close to optimal hydration buddeh, gj

Where there's a will there's a way mate, keep at it

glad to hear it

where's the hydration value in that? Reminder that sex is cardio and cardio kills gains

how much water should I be drinking per day?

enough so that your piss is clear. Every body is different and how much you need varies from what you do that day, what the temperature is, what and how much you've eaten and so on

My office/laboratory recently got a water dispenser so my first move of the day is filling up a big glass of sparkling water

what flavorings can i add to make it taste better?
i just really hate the taste of water.

I can't stand the taste of sparkling, actually makes me sick

I'd say a dash of lemon juice is the way to go. But best tip would of course to just suck it up and realize not everything has to taste great. Lemon juice has some sugar in it and I at least try to cut out sugar completely while cutting

Attached: 1518596885017.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

Water kills gains retards

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

Attached: christiano.jpg (490x367, 28K)

Based

Also eat as much salt as you crave, since it's not addictive and doesn't build tolerance. It's also essential for a healthy heart, contrary to popular belief, but only with adequate supplementation of potassium, so eat your veggies too, user. Oh, and supplement magnesuim, one of the most underconsumed micronutrient in the world.

Underconsumed and underrated. When I started taking it my sleep and recovery had great gains.

As for salt, I've always been lead to believe we get more than enough through a varied meal plan, and that there's way too much salt being used in todays food. I'm not an expert on sodium, but this is what I keep hearing.

Attached: becks.jpg (203x152, 11K)

youtu.be/amJ-ev8Ial8
A great two-parter essay on benefits of salt and dangers of low sodium diets.

looks alright. but take into account that junk food has a lot of sodium in it, and I know many Jow Forumsizens have shit diets

Attached: wayner.jpg (1200x708, 80K)

Thanks for the reminder GUY

most people aren't on a low sodium diet

Thank God. Just tell your granny to not eat refined carbs and ditch her diuretics.

BUDDEH

>Le scared of rockhold guy

How do I know when I’m drowning myself?
I piss 7-8 times during the day and wake up to piss 1-3 times in the middle of the night

If you drink more than 4 liters, you are insane. 3.5 liters exactly within the milliliter is the perfect amount to drink.

I have a 30 oz Yeti that I fill and drink 4 times at work
Plus maybe 20 oz coffee
32 oz Diet Coke
Then I fill and drink my 20 something ounce water bottle 2-3 times at the gym
Then I have 2-3 cans of lacroix water at night