Life after counting calories

how do you cope with the fact that almost every food or beverage outside home is a calorie bomb that just fucks up your macros real bad?

for me is a bit hard because on one hand I wanna be social and go out with friends and things that involve eating and drinking alcohol

on the other hand I wanna be fit and look good but I dont wanna fast all the next day because yesterday I binged a lot of food etc

please tell me your experience with life since you started tracking your calories and battling your cut or your bulk

pic related, me

Attached: comparison before and after calorie counting.jpg (720x705, 45K)

I don't have to cope with it because I exclusively drink water and nothing else

Drink water.
Only go out when there's nutrition information available.
Eat twice a day.

did you even read the full OP post?

>Only go out when there's nutrition information available.
>sorry guys cant hang out with you because Trejos Tacos does not have the exact breakdown on the macros for every single meal

You dont need to fast after a night out, just eat a bit less over a few days and itll even out. All or nothing thinking is what leads people to give up and become fat again.

Sure ill go there with you guys!
*brings my own food*

i dont eat it if i cant count it.
u dont need to eat and drink to be social

>drinking alcohol.
Dude, if it fits your calories then fuckimg drink it. If you know you're going out and you WANT to drink then save your fucking calories for some shots and drink club soda with lime.

As far as food, every restaurant in existance has some form of salad. Just order the dressing on the side. 75% of the calories are in that little fucking cup they bring out.

no
I will now
I literally went out and drank yesterday for a buddy's party
>fasting
>not accounting for the empty calories and continuing on as normal
>battling
I don't even have to try. The hardest part is the math. What the hell are you doing with your life?

yeah
you little bitch
I have better things to do than eat shitty tex mex
like play arma and shitpost

> sorry Sir you cannot enter with food from other places

Wow those surely are best plans for Saturday night

>what is entering with a backpack, where the food is inside it, concealed
>what is taking the food out once your friends already have their orders on the table?

I've never seen/heard the "no food from other places allowed" shtick when it's clear that there are at least some paying customers in your group

>having friends

never gonna make it

You're retarded. Eating and drinking saturday night will not do anything to you, just eat your salads next day and be done with it.

Another thread that 95% of Jow Forums has only been dieting/lifting for a few weeks/months

>I wanna be social and go out with friends and things that involve eating and drinking alcohol
>on the other hand I wanna be fit and look good but I dont wanna fast all the next day because yesterday I binged a lot of food etc

just fast and do extra cardio you goof, any other means and you'll quickly find that you'll be invited less and less to social events

Sucks that cutting won't fix your lack of a jaw. You look like an inbred with that jaw.

Meal prep. Takes time, but it saves you money and the hassle if worrying about your diet.

Just prep them in larger quantities and it'll be less burdensome

I've gone on a pretty hard cut (about 800cal deficit), for about 2 week, while training and doing a manual job, i've lost 4kg since (90kg to 86kg), i look better than i ever have i was sick of being around 22%bf, still going strong, dont really feel hungry since i've combined the cut with an intermittent fast.

>Drink shots of whisky/rum/vodka/other pure alcohol drinks without sugar/dry wines

>Go to concerts with mosh pits or where people jump up and down all night

>Burn all calories you gained drinking while having fun and socializing

>Walk home

OR

>Attend social gathering with alcohol

>Go for a run after everyone has left

> Realise that running while drunk and listening to favourite music is seriously really fun and a surreal experience.

I know its anecdotal, but i managed to cut 8 kgs over 3 months while getting shitfaced at least once a week and having a small glass (around 1 dL) of whiskey a couple nights a week.

If you cant fit 2.5 dL of clean spirits a week (500 kCals) into your diet, you are pretty autistic about your gains. if you eat at home you also have an edge in conversation because you dont have shit in your mouth at all times.

bruh i needed this

I solve it by not training like a little bitch

>how do you cope with the fact that almost every food or beverage outside home is a calorie bomb
I really wish that was the case. Hate the low carb, low fat, low calorie, no sugar & sweetener craze.