Egg thread

How many eggs should I eat every day?

Attached: 506FEB76-A87B-4A4C-AF0A-38438F7F3D9D.jpg (900x600, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OZkCXbbEJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

30.no more no less

Don’t forget the implied egg

idk i eat 6 for breakfast personally

There are 11 eggs on that pic

You forgot the implied one, there are 12 eggs in that pic

It's impossible to have too many eggs. Don't listen to these vegan shills and their transparent agenda.

Answer is of course the whole bowl full of eggs.

Been eating 12 a day for about 6 month.

The questionably unhealthy part of eggs is in the yolk. So just try and stick to egg whites as much as possible.

When Gaston was a lady he ate 4 dozen eggs every morning to get large
He now eats 5 dozen eggs and is roughly the size of a barge
Aim for 5 dozen to get huge

Attached: Gaston-Juggling-Eggs-Beauty-and-the-Beast.gif (410x231, 930K)

1 per hour

ok
*Lad

per hour on the hour, or can I have like 4 every 4 hours?

Yolk is actually nutrient dense and contains good cholesterol with is the building block of testosterone, you should eat eggs whole not just white

probably 4 a day max
12 a day = heart attack

one, a tw~hooo, a three
*glomp*

>Yolk is actually nutrient dense and contains good cholesterol with is the building block of testosterone

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

0/week.

I said questionably because the research is still unclear whether or not the large amount of dietary cholesterol per yolk is bad for blood cholesterol

You're forgetting the implied cholesterol

>dietary cholesterol is used/necessary to build testosterone
lmao

I eat 6 every morning, I think it's the perfect amount.

This.

I eat two in the morning and two in the evening. I also do cardio every other day, so if it's actually unhealthy then I'll hopefully at least die while doing sports.

I eat this much as well

What about the implied testosterone?

youtube.com/watch?v=4OZkCXbbEJw

Lenny speaks the truth.

The objectively correct number of eggs to eat per day is 6.

don't listen to retards itt, the amount of eggs you can eat depends on their quality(free range grass-fed chiks vs grain-fed caged atrocities full of antibiotics and sex hormones), dietary cholesterol absorbtion is regulated by your body(only fixed amount gets in, no matter how much of it you it). Your blood lipids(LDL, HDL)will actually improve with a shitton of eggs in your diet.

>it's not like your body only produces like 20mg of testosterone a day. gotta eat 100 grams of cholesterol on a daily bro

are you dense? cholesterol is a)absorbed very poorly in the small intestine, b)essential for life, c)has almost nothing to do with bad blood lipid profile, unlike sugar, fructose, refined carbs and polyunsaturated fats from refined vegetable oils.

0/10

>are you dense?

>doesn't know your body produces cholesterol on its own for a reason

4 for lunch, 4 dinner

>eat three eggs /day
>mom says I'm going to kill myself
okay, I'm a teenager, fine. But shit, 3 eggs isn't a lot. My mother still thinks I'm 10.

how are you eating that much holy shit

This nig serious?
He didn't even include the bacon, sausage, tomatoes, and pint of full cream milk

It's not enough to cover the requirements

4 dozen to reach gaston mode

Whats it like being no-stomach?

Attached: 1521451780775.jpg (500x500, 29K)