A tinder question

Should you have a pic of yourself with an ex on your tinder profile?

Attached: sling-blade-wallpaper-7.jpg (564x422, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah why not, not like anyone would know it's ur ex

I mean like, a picture with your arm around a girl who's obviously someone you're smashing. do grils like to see that kinda thing on tinder

Would you wanna see it the other way around? Chick with a guy’s arm around her clearly smashing?

100 times YES.

Women will think that if you're good enough for that chick, then you should be good enough for them (assuming the chick in the pic is at least an 8).

But wouldn't they ask who is she and when user tells them is his ex, think he wasn't good enough for her?

He would then have to say he broke up with her and not the other way around, right?

If that's the case, why would he have a pic of her on Tinder?
I think I'm thinking about this too much.

Attached: 1522643559984.jpg (500x629, 80K)

I dont think so. Required Pics are:

One showing your face
One with friends (friends can include girls)
One outside and/or doing activity
Bonus pic: holding a fish/dog/somewhere exotic

>women and men are identical and react in identical fashion to things

Attached: 1520876943249.jpg (720x736, 94K)

A pic like this- gud or bad?

Attached: TkQbx4m.jpg (960x960, 119K)

bad because the girl looks more manly than you

never do this

why would you do this

>holding a fish

Attached: 1512061137079.jpg (500x582, 39K)

pretty boy

Fishing is one of those things that only impresses dudes and women find off putting. Like motorcycles and high marks on penis inspection day.

mixed signals here capn

dont hold a fish mate

>Download Tinder
>Too nervous to create a profile incase people I know see it

What's wrong with me?

if you wanna smash read this

data driven is the way to go, dont listen to the subjective advice of some fegits, look at the stats

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d

Attached: 1522124731606.png (377x485, 201K)

People want to have sex. If you think that's something to be nervous about then I don't know man.
Personally I've seen one office mate and two friends.
Note that this office mate is simply the kind you'd first think that she doesn't have sex and shit, but she was on her flight to a foreign country for a week, activated Tinder while still at the airport, and matched us.
Still didn't surprise me nor did it change how I viewed her, in fact now we've got something to talk about which is our date/sex experiences.
Just fucking make it and have sex.

>Personally I've seen one office mate
>Mate
>Man
>Male (Penis)
Thats hot, did you fug?

Welcome to the modern dating scene follow-along for figuring out if Tinder is socially acceptable for you;

Are you a man?
>Yes
Congratulations! You can use tinder and no one will care!
>No
Woops! Everyone will think you're a desperate slut!

Thanks for playing.

But seriously though, absolutely no one gives a fuck. Unless you're a girl in which case you probably will get slutshamed by a lot of guys. Hell you only have to look online to see guys do not view girls who use Tinder as dating potential.

>she
>her
How do you refer a female coworker?
Also nah, she's not my type and I will never fuck anyone in the same workplace, pussy isn't worth the trouble.

Never as a mate

It's funny how different men and women are in this situation.

>see girl with some dude she's clearly banging
Fuck outta here

>girl sees guy with good looking girl he's clearly banging
Suddenly the guy is more attractive

That's a uh.. surprisingly good pic to turn up on a Sudanese tyre recycling forum. If you then nice on all fronts user

Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're overthinking things?

It's ok if you keep it ambiguous. You should appear neither friendzoned nor taken. Just around pretty girls who would consider fucking you

Lads where did I fuck up?
1/2

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-093910.png (1440x2560, 353K)

2/2

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-093859.png (1440x2560, 313K)

Yes u should especially if she's good looking women are more attracted to a guy if they see other pretty girls are interested in him

Attached: richpieieieieie.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Pls no bully, need specifics

>when are you free for me to fill you up with some delicious liquids.

gee i don't know, you fucking retard

>TFW your hairline is better than your GFs

lmao on the last post you creep

You must crop her out in such a way that it's painfully obvious that it is your ex

I think you done well, now all you have to do is send "pls respond" and you'll be all good

One user shows hard evidence of what works and somehow he got no replies

Attached: 1518933689219.jpg (500x359, 30K)

Hey guys. Handsome guy here. It doesnt matter. Things are pretty transparent. If you are good looking you do well if you are contrived like this post its obvious. OP isnt an attractive guy and needs to just come to terms with his tinder game producing fatty 6/10s no matter what he does. Just take what you can get. Its Tinder.

Haha

>delicious liquids
Bro never make semen puns until she's had your semen in here up until that point u were doing great tho

Alright how to not fuck this one up?

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-105205.png (1440x2560, 165K)

>oh yeah you should tell me about it over drinks tonight say 16 o clock at popular drinking place near me

>oh yeah you should tell me about it over drinks tonight say 20 o clock at popular drinking place near me

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-110219.png (1440x2560, 212K)

ebin

You done well, friend

Attached: 1507146115562.jpg (1424x1944, 1.08M)

HAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks senpai

AKTUALLY my hairline is thoroughly JUSTed I just masterfully hide it with the side swoop. That's one of the main reasons I'm on tinder, I have maybe a year max before I expire from the market

Good stuff

And then............. autism HIT

you will make it
i believe in you

Attached: 1510757766060.jpg (745x558, 65K)

OOF THAT LAST ONE

If she shows up you're fuckin

Attached: 1522452777483.gif (300x162, 1.59M)

How do tinder when you don't have any pictures of yourself after highschool?

>white guy
>fucking his sister

why am I not surprised?

>wincest

this
also how do i get good photos of myself

Last post. The cocky lines thing can work, but it has to be at the right moment and yeah, that wasn't it.

Also, the whole "letting me compliment you" line - while I get that you were trying to be smooth - you let through the cracks that you regard her to be the prize. Don't do that. You need to have the mindset that she needs to earn your attention, not the other way around. So technically, that was your first fuck-up.

Good read thanks user

thats a no from me dawg

>TRP is leaking

True. But to be fair. It's a good mindset.

What did I do wrong?? We like all the same shit. And we're obsessed with the same cars. It was super late, granted, but it'd been 2 days

Attached: PicsArt_04-09-02.32.31.png (2048x2048, 858K)

I just realized that a TA in one of my courses is a girl I matched with and talked to like a week and a half ago before I stopped talking to her.
I'm very tempted to message her now but what's the best way to go about it? Assuming she doesn't just instantly unmatch when she realizes I'm a student, and also the fact that she was the last one to send a message and I got bored.
Very tempted to mention it

Attached: 1513200092493.jpg (425x748, 36K)

could be that she simply changed her mind or matched with 10/10 chad and now is having his children

shes fat, you can do better.

without even clicking the thumbnail I see huge walls of blue and tiny little responses from her

she was never that into you.

do you guys have pic of you smiling with teeth as main photo?
i feel like i look better no smile, but results do not show this (irl experiences seem to show im attractive but not online dating)

She super liked me though?

Doesn’t mean shit most of my super likes ignore me. Or they immediately are dtf

>2 responses for every one of her

Showing more interest in a girl than she shows in you gives her the confirmation that she can pull higher.

Very possible desu

You talk way too fucking much. Just look at the ratio of blue to grey in that picture. Needy as fuck. What you should've done is ask for her number after her 2nd reply, then set the date up through text.

"Hey it's me"
"Ok"
"Let's go to [range] this Saturday afternoon"
"Okay sure that works"
"Cool I'll pick you up at 2" OR "Cool let's meet there at 2"

Jesus Christ dude.

means absolutely jack shit

half the time my superlikes are a complete accident

>do you have weekends off
>i have vacation days if need be

Jesus Christ, is your cologne Desperation by N'ever Hadsex

Thanks bro. I'll remember that.

>penis inspection day
where the fuck do you live user? was your school catholic?

I've never used tinder am I too old now?

t. Triggered roastie
you don't belong here

Does this mean that women are the cuck gender?

Say "AY BB U WANT SUM FUK"

Actually just got dumped by my fiancee for keeping too many female relationships. I was talking to an old girlfriend about our lives. Apparently "my daughter is just just finishing potty training, glad to see you and your husband's house is coming along nicely" is code for "come over and fuck me"

And I only said that because she lives farish

Um America, it's a part of standardized testing for all students in gym class Sophomore year.

sounds like your inspectors are a bunch of faggots

Um what? The gym teacher just inspects your penis and balls visually for any lumps/ rashes/ etc and then does a quick taste test to ensure proper hygiene. It's pretty standard stuff.

>Taste test
user, I think you may have been raped. They're only supposed to give a sniff test

I made it!

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 302K)

This deserves a look for those of you who are really interested in getting laid.

>theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
thanks mate. everyone in thread should be reading this

Dont put pics of you holding girls or something like that but DO put pics of you with girls as a part of your group of friends; at a table or any platonic kind of activity. Hot ones preferably. Imo having ex's or anything like that on your dating profile is kind of weird so it's a no for me

Don't put pictures of you with a fish or guns or anything 'toxically masculine' like that. Girs are using their libtard brain when using social media shit like tinder and will left swipe if they see any kind of confrontational shit.

Can confirm after like 50% more matches when I changed my -holding a giant lutefisk while working as a commercial fisherman picture- and -cool uncle showing my cousin how to safely manipulate a firearm with an amazing mountainous background picture- into 2 generic professional pictures of me at a bonfire party and another one of me in my rave getup at Tomorrowland

I right swipe all coworkers and friends or do the star thing then mess with them at work. Banter and playful flirting is kind of fun even if you know it's never going to be a thing. Like until you both get drunk at a work party and do some dumb shit that never you swear will never happen again, until it does. idk about there isn't that much stigma about women being in the dating game because there's no guarantee they're actually going on dates. I think all of you can attest to that reality. However, if a girl starts fucking around too much it definitely makes her less desirable while the same can't be said about a guy.

no regrets exdee that was hilarious go pack your things you are going straight to bonetown

Come on guys deep inside you know what you have to do. Go get some hobbies and make some friends, then start dating. Otherwise just get like an aunt who feels sorry for you to help you buy clothes and recommend an amateur photographer to take some 'profile pics' or 'tinder pics' and let him do it

Attached: remove lutefisk.jpg (720x719, 81K)

I subconsciously already figured some of this out. I have a few pics of me not smiling and looking away. Like the chad twink that I am.

Nope. I don't want my first impression of a guy to include where he used to put his dick. At best, it makes you look like you don't have many good pictures of yourself, and at worst it makes me think maybe you're not all the way over her?
Take some good solo pictures, or with your pals or something. It shouldn't be that hard, unless you're trying to hide something.

I got matched with this thicc Brazilian. How do I tell her I want my face between those fat thighs?

Attached: IMG_2578.png (640x1136, 763K)

>Hi I want to shove my face between your fat fucking thighs thanks
Do it now

Attached: 1519276179117.jpg (628x570, 46K)

lol this faggot not getting the reference.

>nab another number off tinder with interesting convo
>know that I can never be as interesting irl unless I'm talking to close friends
End it please, I want to stop being rejected because I'm a sperg

Guys I super liked this girl and pray to god she swipes right so I can say
>M I L K T R U C K

Attached: 20180409_225717.jpg (720x1480, 386K)