Low body fat % = more lean face, may lead to visible cheek bones and jaw structure

Low body fat % = more lean face, may lead to visible cheek bones and jaw structure.

Truth or myth?

Attached: imagej[1].jpg (1200x1200, 97K)

Imagine what his ass smells like lol

that canthal tilt, yikes

Truth. Faces look better with a lower bf% because more fat = more bloated face.

Attached: q3iCWqE.gif (240x228, 858K)

Truth

Attached: 0620-meeks-jeremy-three-mug-shots-tmz-7 (1).jpg (700x417, 92K)

What about it?

Attached: russell-crowe-exclusive.jpg (600x400, 195K)

Post your face handsome

true as fuck
my face changes like mad when im low bf
dont even look like the same person.

How the fuck his eye colour change

I’ve only this year gotten into trying to get fit and my big motivator was seeing my face lose my usually very strong jawline. I’ve been losing weight and it’s almost back to what it was before law school fucked my shit up

Based yikes poster

embraced the gay and caught aids
now his face is turning into a nutrient poor skelly

lighting

His hairline moved back so bad he has to do this faggot pomp haircut to drive attention from it.

>when youre at your best and still look like run down Drake Bell

Not user but that dude does look like aids.

Attached: 20170214_153251.jpg (1600x1200, 398K)

Bump

42 year old dude with a 22 year old twink haircut. fix yourself

The lower the bf in face the better always? My mom always have told me that i shouldnt lose more weight that its make me face longer and ugly, so? wont post face

wait that was your first thought?

Is your mom fat? She's trying to keep you down. Don't listen to women about fitness advice unless they're ripped/cardiobunny

its trut my boi

Yes she is not very fat but fat, the average 60 years mom, My mom and i have a long face, not that long to be weird but clearly long, she has the same face than me, she says that her and me look bad with low fat because it made our face look bad and very long, i actually dont believe that this is a bad thing but she yes, i think i look better now from my point of view that im around 12% bf want to go low to 8-9, my gf says the same too, she says that she doesnt lose weight because it make her face look ugly lol, i guess is just an excuse, yeah i dont listen to her in this kind of things but just wanted to mention that thing

only if you have high cheekbones and jaw structure. facelets look shit either way. As a lifelong skelly I know it won't make a damn difference to me.

He looks ill.

Holy shit it's you

Attached: download.jpg (650x488, 25K)

i love your eyes

Drake Bell looks like THAT?

You look like Jake Gyllenhaal had a kid with Wil Wheaton.

Yes, some faces look better with a bit of fat on them.

Yes, your face looks thinner at a lower bodyfat.

False, there is little to no difference between at 20% or below, if your bones are not readily apparent then you just have weak bones.

False

legit

Thanks

Lol
I have a large square jaw that just appeared soft and made me look chubby at 15%; as I dropped down to 11% (was 13% before I got chubby) what made my face unattractive before became the most attractive features. Look at how different a face can look from dehydration and a couple of kilos of bodyweight lost. Can be massive.

I have a strong jaw even at 17% bf lol

5/10 white guy

lol

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Russell Crowe doesn't have negative tilt, it looks like it's neutral but covered by folds

Attached: 1523206323251.jpg (397x306, 17K)

the canthal tilt doesn't matter that much

Attached: 27545472_1789832794371259_8856525852154578095_n.jpg (769x607, 38K)

Male ass actually tastes the exact same as female ass

Really makes you ponder why you just don't turn gay and make everything easier on yourself

I wonder what my potential is, currently obese at the moment but want to lose weight.