How can he get mogged?

Attached: Screenshot_Instagram_20180409-153502.png (1080x1920, 2.16M)

He's off-season and retired anyway

why is he nigger facing?

>Implying he grows taller when hes not off-season

He isn't mogged, Jay looks better.
This guys tan is ridiculous and his board short are too big.

Why does his face look white but his skin look black

>implying you cant compensate for height with gains

manlets leave

Unregulated transniggerism in the fitness community is a serious issue and needs to be addressed.

Attached: 1517106425376.jpg (539x960, 52K)

Jay looks amazing fuckoff

other guy has bitch wrists.

Jsy is a millionaire and retired mr Olympia. This guy just got a plastic trophy for black face

What the fuck is Jay wearing? Does he have to grate his own cheese now that he doesn't get olympia money?

>sorry short guys but being muscular makes you look shorter and it’s obvious that you’re unsuccessfully trying to compensate for that

It's called not being a manlet

This is true. I've said it a trillion times in real life in actual conversations with other people (most don't talk to me anymore, they just avoid eye contact):
"It's better to look like a short man than an overgrown child."

Over did it with the tan jeeze

>What the fuck is Jay wearing? Does he have to grate his own cheese now that he doesn't get olympia money?

I had no idea what you were talking about until I zoomed in on the pic and then burst out laughing

Heightmogged, skullmogged, hairlinemogged and youthmogged while trying to anglefraud his way out of this brutal amog. Someone should check if the manlet on left commited suicide already

is that physique really all you need to win competitions? Fuck man if I did a cycle I could get a pro card easy

It's hard to upstage someone who just walked out of a burning building

Thats a small NPC show, not for a pro card

i actually met cutler at XS in vegas, super nice guy, not very tall and he was offseason sort of bloated but he was cool as fuck. Funny that not a single girl in there knew who he was but every single guy was giving double takes.

Jesus, why do you care about the mogged shit?

Why not try to bring each other up instead of being an angry autist?

My fetish

Attached: 1518290709927-1.jpg (374x378, 21K)

jay looks better