What have you created, user? Paintings? Books? Films? Memes? If you don't make something you'll go crazy

What have you created, user? Paintings? Books? Films? Memes? If you don't make something you'll go crazy.

Attached: sabbas-apterus-sabbas-apterus-hair-w-1.jpg (1500x2100, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vECiNYi1rs
vocaroo.com/i/s15XjAWD7thI
youtube.com/watch?v=vo5ujnIBO6U
clyp.it/0nq0jgs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i've created a bunch of shitty pretentious midi music and that is all i have ever left on this shitty earth and all that i will be remembered by after i finally die.

Attached: 1523753543362.jpg (400x400, 17K)

you forgot to post your link

Attached: tumblr_inline_n842nf0rRX1qg0wm4.jpg (500x438, 127K)

I make really shitty """""art"""""
I've posted it before and people seem to dig it but I don't know why they would

Attached: shit.jpg (1426x1016, 662K)

I would also like to hear your music, user.
Please post.

I used to make comics when I was younger. I really did believe I had a future in it.
>be 12
>start getting into making comics with friends
>get some people to enjoy reading them
>use school copy machine to make copies
>start getting into hentai
>start making hentai comics
>someone rats us out to teacher
>that fucking nigger

I wish I'd kept at it though. I wish me and my friend had never been split up due to circumstances beyond our power and went on to become successful comic book artists. Maybe in another place and another time ... just not here.

Attached: 1518490807245.jpg (700x1023, 844K)

That photo ain't mine. Just put some random feels photo to add to the mood. I don't have any of my comics anymore from when I was 12-13 since I threw them all away when I moved countries.

I made a bunch of really bad comics when I was a kid, like really bottom barrel shit. But my friend and I had fun making them for each other. I have an entire binder full of them, I made around 200, each a single page.
It was basically about a smiley face with a sword going on crazy DBZesque adventures.

When I tried to do the college ged thing I was always drawing anxiety trips instead of taking notes my teachers had notes online so what was the point lol

Attached: bleep.jpg (1076x743, 485K)

kinda like mine, yours shows a more violent being watched theme

Attached: myjuice.jpg (1024x702, 309K)

I started making little documentary-type videos with baby-tier animation. Even if they're terrible, they're fun to do and feel more productive than just playing games or doing nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vECiNYi1rs

I like your stuff man, you actually have talent. Good usage of all the space.

I write poetry. I think it's bad though. Here's a snippet of one.

"Tell me of Achilles, fleet of foot.

What heroes has he slain recently?

Does he still ignore his Lord's input

and tread over men indecently?"
No, these days he sorrows in Hades,

but unlike almighty Heracles,

he regrets his death and mourns always

the trading of life for glory days.
"And of Odysseus, the wisest

Greek to ever live, the Ithacan

King? Does he, even now, despisest

Penelope's hounding suitor men?"
He does not, for he has slain them all;

By his great aim they were brought to fall.

Odysseus too, has been brought low;

By his son its thought, but it's not known.

the last line is supposed to reference the Epic of Odysseus's death by his son being lost

made this just now

vocaroo.com/i/s15XjAWD7thI

does it sound like i subconsciously ripped someone off?

of course i murdered the thread :/

wow that was bretty good user
ive been playing for years and i still cant write anything like that

I make bleep bloop """"music" that people don't want to listen to because it gives them anxiety.
I don't know how to make stuff not anxious, since I'm always pretty scared of everything

thanks man

worried i subconsciously ripped someone off. oh well i'm just fucking around anyways, nothing will ever come of it

youtube.com/watch?v=vo5ujnIBO6U

I created....chad....

Attached: Snapchat-869357006.jpg (1440x2880, 470K)

clyp.it/0nq0jgs4

I made this but I can't figure out where to go next, probably another repeat of the verse but I suck ass at making choruses

I write regularly, I delete most of what I write except for entries to my world building encyclopedias, though none of it is good it's all amateurish trash that makes me cringe to read back, I feel like the only thing good I've ever written is a script for a comic series that I think is actually good enough to get published but I'm shit at art I can't draw at all and no matter how hard I work at it I never seem to improve it's like I'm skill capped or something

Attached: 1510967886414.jpg (675x477, 133K)