Let it all out anons

IVE DONE NOTHING WITH MY LIFE IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS!

Attached: 1516658920668.jpg (746x716, 85K)

Suck the fat dick of regret you slack ass.
I'm semi retired at 25.

me too, I don't have any source of income but I don't really feel like working

I've done nothing in the past 8-9 years.

I'm still thinking about him.

But not because I miss him.

It's just that I used to think about him all day.

Talking to him about progressive rock and shitpost, playing with him, having a good time together...

I expected those moments every day.

And when I think about him now, I feel nothing.

It's not melancholy, just routine.

I need to draw more.

Attached: 1523219474628.jpg (533x767, 75K)

Last time I hanged out with my best and only friend was 6-7 years ago

Ive done nothing for 22 years bud

message them today user, i bet they wouldn't mind catching up for a beer or coffee

I'm not a retard like you.
I'm lacking social gains, but otherwise I'm good.

I've almost obtained natty limit. Considering starting with test. But stuck between love of natty training and wanting bigger chest...

>him
just go on grindr and find another

I had a really bad experience with a girl and I think it may have been the best thing to ever happen to me.

I feel like the last 5 years iv been in a coma. Go to uni, watch a lecture, go to a class, eat, game, sleep. Over and over that is all I did.

Met one girl who absolutely fucking shattered my heart (honestly I imagine its what a heart attack feels like) and suddenly I have so many new interests and desires to actually go out and do things. Started working out, ditched the games, started work, started socializing more, asked someone out on a date (first time ever, got rejected), reading more, learning french, cooking more.

I wish I got heart broken years ago.

I'm not a faggot you stupid goddamn kike.

He was my best friend.

I was going to give the rings in the goddamn wedding.

Now I'm nothing.

Attached: 1521994324634.jpg (552x760, 46K)

Holy fuck, me too op. Almost every spare moment has been wasted on internet time wasting or my other main hobby, walking around and feeling sad about life. I passed university and got an ok job but wasted so much time

Please tell more user

>give the rings
usually a job reserved for toddlers and cherished family pets. clearly they thought highly of you
>PS you are a faggot

t. someone who knows weddings only from their 3rd world slum or american movies

I'm American so I guess both

I'm 19 years old, friendless, NEET, I've never been initiated into manhood. I crave adventure, violence, sex, sweating and fulfilling work, boyishly and fruitlessly. I have to initiate myself before it's too late

My brother struggles with body dysmorphia and anorexia.

I want to help him. I want to help him eat more and get big and strong

I try everyday. Cooking meals, teaching him lifts, programs, everything

In the end, he just hermits back to his room and eventually gives up on life.

I want him to be healthy so i dont lose him. Hes the reason i lift. So i can become strong enough to not lose him. To set an example

Stop reminding me of my failure lads. I've been looking for a job since senior year of high school, fast forward to my 3rd year in college and I still haven't been hired for a fucking entry level job and I have another 3 years to go because I switched majors. The part about not getting a simple entry level job is soul crushing and I've felt nothing but hopelessness ever since I got rejected from McDonald's. What the hell am I doing wrong

What are your lifts and height/weight

I used to talk with this guy, you know?

We where best friends, forever and ever and shit.

It was weird, I don't remember how our friendship was bound we where very different, but enjoyed each other company.

We always talked, every day.

We shared everything, he was always spamming his shitty memes about depression and I spammed about Pink Floyd and high art and shit.

We played, we talked. Everything was fine

Then, he meet this disgusting retard, a literal queer that did nothing but bitch everyday about everything and crying about her dissolutions of grandeur.

And son of a bitch decides to love her.

And what I did?

I supported the fag, I forced myself to get along, why bother my best friend?

He deserved better, but if this is what he wanted, I respected it.

And then that ungrateful schizo, what does that whore did, after 2 fucking years with him? She cheated.

And who was there to answer his crying at 1 pm?

Me, user.

All night, talking about hoe much he loved her, and wanted to be with her (distant relationship) and blah blah blah.

And the next morning, he stills loves her.

I got rid of that cuck and all fucking social media right there.

Fucking years of my life wasted among those people.

Weak willed people, gross people, people that...

I used to call friends.

Fuck man.

You know?

I still hope he makes it.

Perhaps I could have help him in a way.

I don't know.

I know the grass is greener on this side of the wall.

I just wish I could have make the light kg his path brighter.

Attached: Screenshot_20180301-224839.png_1519973108296.png (720x1280, 733K)

I feel you man, gotta move on. My best mate just stopped coming to school one day, no words, never contacted him again. Don't be bitter over times past, they exist eternally

>changing major in third year
>SIX YEARS in college for a bachelor
JUST

Done nothing in my life.

This is just weak, you have to be your own man. Don't live for others alone. You have ackowleged your loss of him, and your need of him, and hence your own incompleteness. Seek completeness within yourself, and never reddit space like that again you filthy animal

how? what the fuck do you do with your days I dont get it