Creatine doesn't make you ba-

>creatine doesn't make you ba-

Attached: 1523265702083.jpg (744x744, 86K)

I don’t want to
>imply
anything but when I did a year studying in America, I was shocked by how many balding 20 somethings there were

Is it genetics or is it the food they eat?

there’s no way he’s on creatine and still be so dyel unless he just takes it and not lift at all

not OP, but there's creatine in peoples diets btw

>on creatine

>multi-millionaire
>looks like that

Both. Too many inbreds + shitty food.

Doesn't look like balding lol

joke is on you, i am already bald

Crack? Meth?

>a few strands of hair fall out of his manbun and on too his face
>"YO, DIS NIGGA BALDING"

kek

Attached: 1523270213734.png (773x1018, 394K)

>not even balding
Did a genuinely autistic person make this thread?

my cousin looks like this little cunt.. such a punchable face

>manbun
no such thing
all feminine

everyone from his fathers side were all norwood five or higher before they turned 25. All guys on his mothers side have all their hair left.
Justin is definitely losing his hair, it's been rumored it's the reason why he is canceling shows and why he's become depressed and withdrawn.
But the kid will survive, he has hundreds of millions, he can get the best transplants, medication or hairpieces.

Attached: jb.jpg (500x338, 207K)

Attached: jb.jpg (222x227, 10K)

This isn't balding you fuckin tard

Have you ever seen anyone with long hair before? The edges of someones hairline grows too, you know. If you buzz the shit on the sides down and it will look thicker because you don't have individual strands doing their own thing and sticking out, looking ugly. There's a reason people brush their hair.

But Justin Bieber is canadian...

This. He was sweating so it clumped his hair in strands making it look thin. Some of you guys are genuinely retarded.

Oof

>JUSTin

tha new bobby tarantino album is dope playa playa

Attached: 1521016189370.png (1200x630, 441K)

Any proven hair loss prevention medication? I've had long hair and it looks like pic related. Should I just take biotin?

soy

Why are you guys worried so much about balding?

Attached: 1522614590622.jpg (750x730, 515K)

Because hair is one of the most important features for attractiveness. A lot of us don't have the face+head shape to pull off the buzzed look.

I have a babyface and it would be fine if I wasn't fucked on my hair genes. Born with a shitty hairline and the temples have gone since age 19. I have to hold on to what I have or I'll look like a cancer baby.

I have heard if you wear a manbun it will accelerate balding

>I'll look like a cancer baby.

delet this

Attached: o0rrnqgHdG1rr75cno1_400.gif (400x211, 1.96M)

>even while he's balding, JUSTin bieber still looks better than everyone on Jow Forums
ITS NOT FAIR BROS DELETE THIS NOW

Attached: 1484592318932.jpg (602x803, 41K)

it's the caucasian curse brah. I'm from a 100% caucasian background and 1 in every 5 guys in my family will have lush hair by the time they hit 40.

meanwhile I date a latina qt3.14 with strong amerindian descent and literally everyone in her family sports full hair (but they have the no-beard curse)

caucasians > blacks > asians > native americans

this seems to be the hierarchy of baldness

Blacks objectively have the worst hair genetics. Even their women have hairlines at the top of their heads

This

>balding
>strong jaw
>wide cheekbones
>decent beard genetics
wew lad it'll do

Yeah actually you're right. They were very heavily miscigenated with natives from my country for a couple of centuries so I probably have a skewed vision of their genetics. On the US where there was a lot more segregation and less mixing that's probably the case.

blacks > caucasians > asians > native americans

>drug addicted, deranged narsacist
>wigger hanging w/ degenerate do-boyss
>prob has a cocktail of different strains of syphh

>looks like that

Attached: image.jpg (1145x1080, 181K)