What did varg mean by this?

what did varg mean by this?

Attached: healthy.png (1326x832, 830K)

He prides himself on being very masculine, but now he's old and has a grandpa-bod and doesn't like getting mogged by men of "inferior" races who are younger and fitter, so he makes shit up to COPE.

lmao this

>how dare women get wet for black dudes with huge arms and sliced abs, thats not what a REAL MAN looks like

Stop lifting

Attached: 6129ffcf1e44fdb64d7b5038bdef090ed5d2293fb2fb599dd9538e88824d50f6.jpg (208x206, 4K)

Why is being an unhealthy piece of shit normalized by white people

You are more likely to survive an upcoming ice age with that body than with a 8% bf physique.

He was also super effeminate when he was young check it out

Because it requires little effort.
Varg is against anything that requires any effort besides fathering children with the money of family members.

Everything he does is COPE. Like how he says autistic whites are true whites because neanderthals were autistic. This has absolutely nothing to do with his wife being an autist..

>upcoming ice age

>stab a man in the head 20 times in "self defense"
>live off government money
>feel the need to lecture people about how to live their lives

LMAO
>b-but muh c-car, I can get more c-calories for you!
Literally admitting to be a beta provider... Jeez I used to respect this guy, but in this video he went full soy.

>looking like shit because of the Ice Age
It actually might happen but it's not gonna happen over night. Did Varg take Day After Tomorrow seriously or something? I'll bulk up when the Ice Age hits.

I know I'm actually a big Burzum fan. I wrote him a letter in prison telling him I thought he'd make a good trap when he was young but he never replied. Perhaps he didn't get it?

>living on handouts and having a ton of kids
"Snow NIGGER" indeed

Lifting is as hedonistic as it gets. Varg recognizes this and is trying to prevent any further degeneracy promoted by (((Hollywood))) movies and modern society in general. I'd rather look like the guy in your pic related than any of these blokes in mine.

Attached: Why-Young-Men-Are-Insecure2.jpg (700x614, 118K)

don't worry fag you could never look like them anyway, i can smell the beta loser on you from here

Nice. You've gotten whatever your point is across in a respectable, decent manner. Respect.

>using your body's musculature is bad

Hi varg.

Filosofem was the last good Burzum album.

This is a good point, it’s good for a man to be physically strong but let’s be honest, some of greatest contributors to civilizations would be considered to be betas by Jow Forums standards. A lot of these ripped aesthetic guys are superficial and low iq retards, they’re no better than those degenerate instagram whores

That's not how they looked. They were more fitter due to manual labor. People underestimate how fit they were back then.

Good thing Jow Forums standards are not followed by even "alphas" according to Jow Forums.
If your body looks like shit, do not expect to get ANY respect from talking shit about people that don't have physiques that look like shit, it really comes off as petty and bitter and weak and effeminate, kinda like the HAES movement.

Fucking cope on his part. This is fucking retardedly high bodyfat and massively unnatural for his viking retard bullshit ideologies.
Over 20% bodyfat is fucking unnecessary and not good to be unless you're going on a fucking polar expedition. You want to look like a fucking healthy male? Ottermode. Just ottermode. That's it. Not """unnaturally big""", not fat, not too skinny either.

>. You want to look like a fucking healthy male? Ottermode. Just ottermode. That's it. Not """unnaturally big""", not fat, not too skinny either.

not really, if you want to look healthy be a healthy weight lol. thats it. if you want to BE healthy and look good, same thing but +muscle. who fucking cares what varg thinks anyway lol

>Lifting is as hedonistic as it gets.
It's as European as it gets, you mean, Achmed Shlomoberg.

Attached: Socrates btfos Varg.jpg (1366x767, 172K)

Literally average adult BMI ever since the fucking upper paleolithic was always below 23, that's body mass index, not FFMI.
It was the norm to be ottermode in europe, it has always been like that except maybe in the younger stages of the neolithic in europe where people were on the chubbier side and also short and full of skeletal issues like rickets.

Any retard that claims "real men are chubby" needs to be shut down with the fact that the average adult male was LEAN, and that obesity has never been the norm in human history except maybe in upper classes in agricultural societies and also in industrial and post insdustrial age societies.

Attached: unknown.png (824x460, 34K)

This. Ideal male weight is between 21 to 23 BMI, no more than 20% bodyfat (and that's pushing it)
Ideally, between 8(if you hate yourself) to 15% bodyfat.

Boom, fucking done.
Below 20 is too skinny, above 25 is too fat (unless you're a fucking mass monster.. Which you aren't after you cut, you fat fuck.)

I always think about how our ancestors would react if we could show them modernity. I imagine they'd be horrified.

Wait, 21 to 25 BMI. Because I assume you all lift and have decent bodyfat... But you're not gonna fucking reach 25 BMI at like 10% bodyfat, so yeah. The 20% max bf solves that problem.

Attached: 44tpzr0mwjq01.jpg (979x719, 77K)

Why is being an unhealthy piece of shit the standard for brown people

Attached: file.png (585x396, 37K)

>Neolithic CWC males

Attached: Chris chan crop.png (552x234, 255K)

For example, this guy has a similar BMI to that of PGM european adult male averages, he's just a little bit heavier and a little bit taller.
His BMI is around 21.5
BMI of the average adult male in pre glacial maximum paleolithic europe was 21.

This is peak white european health, anyone who claims otherwise is a butthurt woods snow nigger.

Attached: aAMKtkf.png (587x528, 492K)

why do people give this retard any attention

he's the lowest form of subhuman trash I've come accross, if his color his skin was a tad darker he would be the stereotypical gipsy

Because good times create weak people.

I'm pretty sure this is how you're supposed to look like. Granted they are not European, but Ötzi the Iceman probably looked like this too.

Attached: vsk0i.jpg (1024x684, 268K)

Varg used to be a hardcore Scandinavian nationalist, but ever since his crazy French wife found him he has been preaching universal Nordicism. You can bet your ass if he had a Scandi wife he would still look down on all non-Scandis.

Varg is just a grumpy 30 year old and doesn't understand health

Oh fuck off with this nihilistic existential bullshit.

Does this guy realize it isn't 1998 anymore?