WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING COWARD!?

WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING COWARD!?
My father just told me to kill myself after I asked him if I should and after he did I reached for the gun and loaded one in the chamber but as I started reaching up my stupid brain visualized it the event and paralyzed my body where I couldn't move my hand, my hand was stuck gripping it with finger near the trigger!! If I can't do it during a heated argument, how will I ever be able to?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/21-years-old-shot-himself-after-dad-yelling-him-159155/

Attached: 1526013510256.jpg (489x489, 25K)

atleast post the webm then you fucking coward faggit.

Attached: good parenting.webm (608x352, 810K)

drink alcohol or some sort of downer drug

Attached: nyftn.png (365x383, 268K)

Don't lose your last bit of hope, pray to God and ask for help.

FUCKING KEK WHAT

Wouldn't killing yourself be taking the easy way out and make you an even bigger coward? Should have shot your dad and gone to prison, like a truly brave man. Or just, I don't know, get on with your fucking life and sort out your mental illness.

Wow, your dad is evil. You should do something worse to him. He probably won't actually care if you die so you're the only one who'll lose. Become successful to spite him.

WTF FUCKER JUST HAPPENED
>NOT ORIGINAL WTF
>mods pls

Op posted the article, guy at counter would rather kill himself than listen to his dad yell at him for playing too much vidya

>paralyzed my body where I couldn't move my hand, my hand was stuck gripping it with finger near the trigger

This will sound very /x/shit but that's a signal, maybe something or someone is telling you don't do it.

is this newfaggitry or does this just not get posted as often as I think?

>but that's a signal,

its called being an overdramatic pussy

the absolute state of males

>my father told me to kill myself and provided a gun

it really is hopeless for us holy shit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>le ebul males hehe xD

>Please don't be retarded you cna live without worrying what your family wants to live like that's what we are all like

Attached: yo-ur-move-tsuba.jpg (561x450, 106K)

It's always cancer

Attached: 4chan gif after 2016.png (364x105, 8K)

>son shoots self in the head
>smack him

the absolute state of males

Once when I was like 21 I told my dad I wasn't particularly enthusiastic about entering The Working World and he told me I should kill myself. I'm rich from crypto now so whatever. Kind of sad that someone would do that though, at least they paid for my schooling that wasn't covered by a scholarship.

I know, right ? If user was a female everyone would be worried about her state of mind, trying to make her feel better, giving her emotional support and all that shit. It's literally fucking disgusting.

Even with a bullet in their brains males get no compassion. We literally get punished for trying to kill ourselves. If you survive the suicide attempt as a male you will be treated as an even bigger subhuman, meanwhile a female would only get more positive attention.

thats clearly bait, if you know name then you know how to save stuff

women have attention suicides you retard, I very much doubt most of the actual suicides were meant to be more then failed attempts. With men, you know its the real deal.

women are so incompetent they can't even kill themselves correctly.

im not reading that you attention whoring faggit, you know your situation better then anyone. You are the most qualified person to fix it.

>s males get no compassion. We literally get punished for trying to kill ourselves. If you survive the suicide attempt as a male you will be treated as an even bigger subhuman, meanwhile a female would only get more positive attention.

this, life is suffering, why was I born? yet if I kill myself I'll just be seen as a coward or my enemies will laugha t how pathetic I am, that is if they even care about my stupid existence of struggling to fit in or get anywhere.

females literally show up to a place and people treat them like princesses or try to neg them so they don't seem like a nice guy

>you know your situation better then anyone. You are the most qualified person to fix it.
you're right, best move is not to make any