Lol

lol

Attached: 29716892_1060028744134859_3119220965087641600_n.jpg (1080x899, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/akessonellen/?hl=sv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God tier thread. Mods sticky this.

Fe(male)s

Put me in the screencap

M O G G E D

Attached: 1523190488847.jpg (598x714, 46K)

I would gladly offer me semen to improve the black genetic pool.

el ogra de las americanas

white one has a nice face but no ass
black one has bad face but big ass
choose

femmogged

Once you go black

Attached: Chad.jpg (750x750, 189K)

is that cute girl training the monkey?

I'd still fuck the white girl

Original comment mr faggot

she is actually swedish

white one looks like a man

back to your containment board, Jow Forumsmutt

Attached: 1519586908484.jpg (512x384, 51K)

that's the shade of 'black' that is hot as fuck, which part of the world has it?

Attached: two kinds white girls.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Black one has a better face

wtf i love monkeys now

Attached: red-ass-monkey[1].jpg (800x535, 114K)

Bahamas

It's probably also because she does not have negroid face features.

There are a lot of these kind of blacks in Somali. Due to their history with Italy they are black but have white (implying Italians are white, maybe north Italy) facial structure

This. Too bad about the hair, brain and smell though.

im not white and id still take the white girl over her.
sorry but i don't want 80 IQ children.

Im just gonna use this comment as an excuse to get this off my chest: I love sniffing my girlfriend's asshole. I love licking her asshole. I absolutely get off on it, and even just typing about it gets me off. She's redbone, slim with a medium-sized bubble butt. The epitome of my type. And she's gorgeous...im talkin about big curly hair with green eyes and a waist so slim. Tight, lithe athletic body but a medium fat jiggly ass. When she comes over she just strips to her thong and lays on her belly on my bed and waits for me to rub, squeeze, sniff and lick her delicious asshole. One time after a long night of clubbing we came home together and while she was still in her mini skirt she legit sat on my face and started TWERKING her SWEATY ASSHOLE all over my face. ohhhhh fuck i loved it. i legit tongue fucked her asshole while she threw it back on my face that night. I was straight up licking the inside of her asshole. And i loved it.
We still do regular non butthole stuff...but the butthole stuff is extra special for me. I dont fuck anal though that shit's gay.

>she does not have negroid face features

What an awful meme, yes she does. She's African as fuck

>due to their history with Italy

Has literally nothing to do with that, people in the Horn of Africa have had Arabic/Berber admixture for a long time. This girl is from Haiti, most Haitians trace their lineage to Central and Western Africa (Congo, Senegal etc) and are less diluted than American blacks since it's a country made up almost entirely of black ex-slaves

Attached: 1894.jpg (750x748, 70K)

hahahahah

doesn't seem likely, google throws out 'bahamas native female' with nothing even close to that shade of black
she does have a nice face, desu

You tongue fuck sweaty asshole but anal is gay?

nigga im from the bahamas and im that shade of black
my sister is that shade of black
the fuck you talkin about?

fuck off nigger

>It's probably also because she does not have negroid face features.
She does have black features, you just think all black people look like those racist caricatures.

Girls from Bahamas are a meme on Jow Forums
That said, Central and South America (specially my home country Brazil) are excellent places for black qts

Attached: image.png (700x700, 760K)

Post more

80 is generous, 80 is what you find in the US where the average black is almost 1/3 white

Live in East Asia and then try to complain about white girls not having butts. In China there are no big asses anywhere, not even slightly big ones. It makes you depressed. Back here in the UK there are white girls with fat asses everywhere, fucking everywhere and i wanna squeeze all of them fucking big butts yeee.

...You realise all women are the same (whores)

Bigger doesn't always mean better.

the white race is weak and pathetic

I despise Jow Forums, i've just never been sexually attracted to darker black girls.

right looks like she has a tight ass

the white girl has the face of a man

>rent free

why would there be a cap you absolute mongoloid

i hands down prefer the white one. granted she has a meh ass but she's white, blonde and pretty. am i low test?

Attached: 1523200696392.jpg (998x1024, 136K)

the white pussy will give you blonde haired children with 30+ iq points more than the black one.

the white blonde woman is the most valuable

This hits the nail on the head

Not so fast shaniqua

Attached: 1522973334449.webm (596x332, 2.44M)

>blocks your path

Attached: 59e1f3cd96a9f11.jpg (632x790, 38K)

what meme exercise is this

A new way to show off her ass for views.

Who knows and who cares?

Attached: 1523042970224.webm (596x588, 2.78M)

This. Guy you replied to is 100% a closet homo. It's fucking embarassing when these guys have a crush on Hollywood Trannies and fail to realize they are actually men.

t. literally homosexual

you fucking beaners and the English language will never get along, will ya?

Wait, am I supposed to find the black one attractive?

Her body. Both aren't very great looking in the face.

As a closet homosexual, no. A woman with a strong manjaw and a complete lack of hips and curves would be more suited for you. But for the best of our society it would be better if you can catch aids and die before reproducing. Hope that helped.

Attached: 1523299984895.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Blonde a 6/10
Black a 4/10

>chatting with cute black american girl.
Green card here i come.

why is she grabbing the machine when there are handles right next to her?

Attached: 12132929_525220944320970_1687247715_n.jpg (1080x1218, 131K)

t. Blind

That's because British girls are fat slags. But yes, Chinese girls are as flat as boards.

shows off her ass better for the video

Jow Forumscucks are so delusional

NOGGED

Who is this?

Blonde is definitely not a 6/10, come on bro.

Kek

Dat ass tho

Attached: assng.png (1168x1182, 1.91M)

Leaning forward changes the muscles you use.

MOGGED

spotted the nigger
hi nigger

Don't reply to me again, thanks

i wish these kinds of women werent allowed in the gym

instagram.com/akessonellen/?hl=sv

>"Whats wrong, user-kun?"

both are beautiful in her own way

>mfw this comment isn't even ironic shitposting

Attached: ron_jeremy.jpg (768x433, 47K)

Would still ravage the fuck out of the left desu

>throws cheeseburger to other side of the room
>path unblocked

DAMn those girls look delicious

but what if she bends over when picking it up and accidentally displays her bulging pussylips for you?

Dicklet detected. It's okay, she'd maybe give you a pity HJ if you sounded as desperate as you seem

>It's probably also because she does not have negroid face feature

here we go again

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

accurate

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Proof that only baboons have large, flabby, cottage cheese, mating beacon asses. And only black people, or niggers as I like to call them, are attracted to baboons.

>There are a lot of these kind of blacks in Somali. Due to their history with Italy they are black but have white (implying Italians are white, maybe north Italy) facial structure

god you're so fucking stupid. Like I don't know if you understand but you literally sound as retarded as the people who say that humans didn't evolve differently. Does that look like a mulatto to you? Honestly think you're trolling, but there are legitimate mongoloids that think the entire continent of Africa is entirely people who look like Bantus, while being as big as it is, and while at the same time thinking European nations have differences in their facial structure somehow

Somalia literally has the ugliest cunts on the planet in it, aside from abos

Lol right? Italy didn’t even properly colonize the fucking country.

Attached: 1523171851779.webm (640x798, 1.13M)

>people unironically find apes like left attractive
Right all day you oil drilling faggots

The one on the right has a brain that is 100,000 years more evolved.

Attached: iq_genetics.jpg (703x499, 38K)

Attached: 1471744595825.webm (932x720, 2.42M)

Attached: 1367196439086.png (500x376, 250K)

Go back to Jow Forums, bigot.
We did not evolve from African Americans, we have a shared ancestor.
They are exactly as evolved as us, they simply evolved to be effective in different conditions, that of hunting animals with pointy sticks and living in straw huts.

They evolved to not have similar levels of intelligence, because it was not required to survive and reproduce in their environment

Attached: recoil.webm (426x426, 853K)