>Boogie will never lose the wei-

Attached: Boogie 378.png (1080x1557, 821K)

He's fucking 378 pounds. He still needs to lose 150 pounds to even have hopes of not dying within 5 years.

Stop posting this fucking lowlife's updates on this board like its a blog you piece of shit. Nobody fucking cares.

>boogie is now only 35lbs heavier than you

I cannot let myself get passed by this fucker

/thread
everyone leave there's nothing more you can do here

Just stop eating you fat fuck

how the fuck did boogie know I graduated in 1992

Attached: 67AF5862-807B-4B17-BC12-CE40FDA9E74D.jpg (736x677, 95K)

Fuck yeha.. im now abel to deadlift Boogie

Attached: 1509831161731.jpg (1280x1120, 728K)

>when u graduated high school
HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW

Attached: 1520107569380.jpg (633x758, 62K)

PAY

THE

It's "PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE"

>remembering how much you weighed at high school graduation

I wanted to try something different

Mfw six weeks of stall

>You gotta CONFUSE the memes!

who the fuck is this guy anyways? i really don’t get this (one?) op’s obsession with daily threads about him it’s been going on for months if not years on fit and i’ve never even heard him mentioned off this board.
somebody give me a tldr

>26 years of being a stupid fat fucking embarrassment
>divorced manchild who’s now 2 pounds lighter

Wow, great.

Boogie dies in 2018.

>2 pounds
Are you retarded? He's lost over 200 lbs easily.

Attached: Boogie2988 before and after.jpg (917x737, 95K)

That 30 year olds who graduated in 92 but still browses fit

He's a popular YouTuber who's schtick is video games. He recently got a gastic bypass and a divorce. Also he probably lurks here occasionally.

>1992
>being over 378lbs for the last 26 years

Yea this kunt is never going to make it, irreversible damage was already done a decade and a half ago

Until he’s under 200 lbs he’s still a fat fuck that just had his stomach shrunk

pretty sure he meant to hit I but his fat sausage fingers hit u. He seems to mispel a bunch of shit out of all the times his tweets have been posted on here, someone get him one of those disabled people keyboards so he can hit the correct keys from now on

>six weeks weight loss stall
>while being 400 pounds over and with a stapled stomach

is he eating fucking icecream all day long?

Imagine the amount of visceral fat he has

Dubs and boogie dies within the hour

I think booger will make it

I had the exact same feeling, I'm at 230

ah video games gotcha. i thought he had a fitness channel or someshit thanks man

At his current rate you probably have til the end of the year at least.

>30

might wanna check that maths there user

Attached: boogiegay.png (1600x908, 1.79M)

>he graduated high school the year after I was born
>Jow Forums calls me old

Also, if your weight starts with 3, you should not be proud (unless you're actually bloatmaxxing.)

How is he losing so slowly

How many calories is he eating?

jesus, he should not be stalling at 400 fucking poundx

How short is boogie? He seems way fatter from pictures

It is a big change if it used to start with 4

>only deadlifting lmao1boogie

Boogie binges eats. I think that he should stop eating all together since he sits on his ass playing video games all day

You thought this fat fuck had a fitness channel? You're thinking of Blaha

The lad's only 12, he'll catch up to subtraction soon enough

With that internal shoulder rotation, would it even be possible for this fat fuck to perform an OHP?

He's 6'5"

I heard he's actually 6'9.

His stomach got physically strong to the size of an apple, he'll undoubtably beat you, but if you start now you'll look better than he will when you guys get skinnier.

Do bear in mind that those photos are taken at slightly different angles user. Then again even if he did lose that much weight it's not like he did it on his own. The pathetic fuck needed to have his innards stapled to prevent him from eating himself to death.

Just so you know, those weight loss surgeries fail to reduce the weight of most of the people that get them. They already stuff their stomach full each day, they only have to space out their meals a bit more.

5'9"

lol no my confusion came from him always being posted on a fitness board

the divorce is working well for him

Nobody gives a fuck about this guy hes just a fat fuck who needs to loose weight and takes too long to do it. Nobody gives a shit

Damn I thought he was taller.

>Never gonna make it

I was born in 1992

Underage b&

Christ how??

Why is it hard to lose weight when you're that heavy. The calories required to maintain a >350lbs human must be huge.

TOLL

It's the lifestyle. Sit on your ass and eat 4000 cals in shirt tier calorie dense food high in sugar.

Lets say it takes 2000 cals for your daily metabolic needs you're still in surplus by 2000 cals which is half a pound of fat.

Basically undisciplined nutrition and total lack of exercise.

i fucking wish

I don't understand what the big deal with this fat fuck. He literally cheated by having that surgery.

There are fat fucks who lose weight all around you (not me, I don't live in America) and they do that without doing invasive surgical procedures.

JUST EAT LESS YOU FAT CUNT

>inner shoulder rotation
What do you mean?

Attached: 1418427122708.jpg (612x816, 276K)

I said internal, but I'm not sure if internal shoulder rotation is the term, basically look at his palms, they're facing backwards but should be facing his body

Stop fuckin eating!

Attached: HEY FATTY.png (338x333, 184K)

>3000 pounds
Kek

>Stomach is stapled so he can't eat shit all
>Still obese so his TDEE should be enormous
>Somehow still stalling
How is this possible?

I see what you mean, hunched upper back/shoulders with weak muscle unable to correct the stance.

Attached: 1521059577595.png (480x602, 397K)

BECAUSE LOSSING WEIGHT WITHOUT LOSSING MUSCLES TAKES TIME AND IS HARDER THEN PEOPLE THINK!

Water retention, perhaps

why the fuck is losing weight the most awe inspiring quest one can do? literally
>don't eat a cow a day
>use your legs to move
I'm maybe just a poor fag but i honestly can't even afford to eat my recommended amount a day and it hurts my muscle gains but then i see these fat asses gorging themselves half their life, stop gorging themselves and everyone becomes inspired by them, Jesus why. where is my trophie for not being fat ever?

Attached: IMG_1956.jpg (960x960, 204K)

He cheated. Go post in fraud or something

Attached: 1514112600399.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Yes we do care about boogie. We don't care about your useless ass. Fuck off you autistic faggot

>He has been grossly overweight longer than I have been alive and he STILL hasnt died.

What the fuck

Dr. Now would argue. Water weight won't account for a 6 week stall. I'm sure he was cheating, and is back on track now.

I just know were going to use boogie instead of a little under lmao4plate

Death is a meme. Humans are super fucking resilient and it takes fuckloads of abuse to actually kill us.

Fun fact; cancer related deaths are largely genetic. You have people who can smoke packs a day their whole lives and never get cancer, because they're not genetically predisposed to it. Just because someone abuses their body with cigarettes constantly doesn't mean they're going to die of cancer.

>378 lb
Holy fucking shit that is embarrassing

We have been through this. The internet persona known as "Boogie" will die in 2018. He will be reborn as Steven. Dubs confirm.

checked

Attached: .png (297x465, 214K)

>can't lose weight for 6 weeks at 378
>had half his stomach removed

How is this even possible. How many cals a day do you have to eat to support that? 3000? If he ate at a 2500 cut he would have probably lost 15 pound in that time.

WTF

ah ah ah what the fuck

Attached: bo.png (836x76, 7K)

He confirmed lurks and probably posts on Jow Forums. He has posted screenshots of threads about him on Twitter.

He's been a fat fuck for longer than Zyzz was alive.

as much as I know i should hate the boogie obsession. It does make me feel good to see his excuses and failures. I cut from 250 to 210 easy as shit. losing weight above 300 lb is like cutting on easy mode if you aren't a weak minded liberal

This. Its not possible unless he's back on the soda or something. He's lying to himself.

My cousin had the same surgery nearly two years ago. She's a stick now.

>not deadlifting LMAOboogieplate for reps

What are you DYEL?

Wasn't he 400 back in December? That's fucking 4 months ago. At this rate he'll hit his goals some time in 2025.

>boogie using a dubs bot in a desperate attempt to prolong his life

Sad desu

How do you even get that fat?

Attached: EPN3qNw.gif (500x283, 531K)

Spoon lifts x F

I agree, that's fucking terrible to be boasting about. Image being that weight

FUG :DDD

do something mate
dont die a fat fuck

Attached: 8 month of omad.jpg (2550x3300, 3.84M)

On omad can you do protein shakes after your workout or do u need to combine that with your OMAD

His heaviest was like 587. He's come a long way but he's got another 150 to go

Omad is just that, omad. Any caloric intake outside of the one meal turns omad into 22:2, 18:6, or some variation of IF.

Jesus fuck, at my heaviest I was 285lbs, at 6'2. I felt HORRIBLE, all the goddamned time. My joints ached, my heart felt like exploding every time I did anything remotely physical, my feet were killing me, I can't imagine going like that for years. I was only that fat for some months, regained my sanity soon after, now back down to 233lbs. Being over 300 is inconceivable. Literally I cannot fucking imagine it, it must be living hell.

Attached: 1514700073563.jpg (1500x1500, 407K)

im so happy i decided to turn it around before the massive amount of extra skin limit