+30 I dont think it is that bad as people, its even better

Why people say that when you are +30 yo you are literally dead in life from now on? No girls will want you, physical detriment, like wtf? im 30 atm and i have the best body with low body fat i have ever had, i have been always fit and get laid a lot but i had flaws, now i have even a better version of myself of 23 yo and i get laid much more often and i find myself more handsome and fit, why people say that then? is because the average 30 yo looks like shit but not me ? Every one of my friends are bald or fat thats true, but im literally like my 23 yo but with mature face and strong body so? Sorry my english, would like to discuss this because i hate how everyone say that +25 or +30 life is shit or you are fucked with girls and in general but thats a lie, its even better if you are fit, are handsomeish and has hair

Attached: self-made-man-sheila-kay-mcintyre.jpg (600x900, 101K)

bump

All I know is my oneitis screwed a 30 year old and now these threads trigger the fuck out of me

I like apples

Dude Rich Piana was 47. People in their 30s are young.

>bald
if you're 30 and fit is this a deal breaker still?

I dont know how much of a deal break it is , probably it is but dont know how much

i know is young, the point is why people sy that?

it's just youngfag trolling, as a man, life is pretty much great from 30-70ish

>Why does Jow Forums say that when you are +30 yo you are literally dead in life from now on?
FTFY. Because Jow Forums is retarded.

>40-50 is great

well i dont know there since im 30 now, but i hope so.. but i doubt it since you are not beautiful anymore probably and weaker,

>it's just youngfag trolling

people who said that in real life
mostly are older than 35-40

People in real life say that too, not only here and i dont understand

do you hang out with 14 year olds?

No, my mom, my uncle, lots of random people and some friends said that every fucking time i talk to them for years, i was scareed when i was 16 about this, but im 30 now and didnt feel anything of what they said

well then just calm down and live your life, i dont see the point.
my and my buddies joke about being 30 a lot (im not there yet). Actually, a friend of us is still a virgin and will become 30 in a month, we are going to buy him a robe and a wizard hat for his birthday.

>well then just calm down and live your life, i dont see the point.

They say that allmost in every conversation, ovbiously i dont give a fuck

> a robe and a wizard hat for his birthday.

nice kek

THe point is that people are fucking retarded, or they mean that of unfit people, bald or ugly

Because it’s b8. It’s Jow Forums‘s new onions

Attached: That one 30 year old.png (385x350, 41K)

I didnt mean in fit/ in any moment at all, i only mean in real life

You are as dead as you bury yourself

Its a meme you dip

it's a meme ya dip

The ppl who shit on 30yos here are 30 ups who did nothing their entire 20s and became full grown teenagers the other ppl making those stupid memes are underagefags who think they'll be young forever

My i remember my uncle when i was 10, he was 26 back then, i was a fucking slayer and everyone know that, he was totally a slayer all his life, then when i was 16 and he around 40 he told me life after 25 sucks, its shit and that i had to go full now or never, i was scared of grow old, now im 30 and he is 46 and he has the same depressive actitude, desu my family are very depressive and pesimist, i guess that is why are like this

Everyone chill, it's just a bunch of middle schoolers trolling people on the internet and older people take it too seriously. If it's in real life, then those people didn't do it right in there 20's and it carried over to there 30's and need to get slapped and change there life style because they are just a bunch of whinny fucks :)