Beardpill

Why is everyone shitting on beards nowadays? Boohoo, you can't grow one, I'm sorry your genetics are trash. Start deadlifting, that'll get your testosterone going.

Attached: 1498972653611.jpg (1427x1427, 263K)

people who can grow beards don't concern themselves with the opinions of beardlets

>damn your jaw... Hope the right side has stopped growing... Asymmetrical to the max

Hopefully your beard can hide it

It's a soyboy thing.

Attached: 1515619071001.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

Beards are assosiated with SOY or ISIS in the current year...

a nicely groomed beard is always manly, but a soyboy with a beard is still a soyboy

I wonder why

Attached: mouth.png (439x390, 291K)

Because a lot of people grow beards to hide actual shit genetics. That being fuck awful jaws and chins.

All I can think when I see a beard is "what kind of pig disgusting unmanly excuse for a lower face does this queer have?"

t. beardlet

Attached: 1517020821670.jpg (600x516, 62K)

>n-no, it can't possibly be me who is excrement. It must be the fucking beardlets again, stealing my jawbone

Backlash against the obnoxious every-man-needs-a-beard trend, especially since it was adopted by hipsters and by-male types coupled with angst from those who can't grow them. Either way, it's just a hairstyle, pick one you like the look of and shut up about it, making it a vital facet of your identity and arguing about it is pathetic.

Beards are for hipsters, soyboys, and semites, all demographics of questionable value. There's a reason no corporate and global leaders have beards.

I’m bald so my only hope is the beardpill

Beards are for weak jaws

>There's a reason no corporate and global leaders have beards.
Why are you lying to yourself? There's tons and tons of corporate leaders with beards.

>a nicely groomed beard is always manly
>manly
go buy some more beard conditioners and beard balms you fucking insecure chinlet

Because 9/10 men who have them are hiding their weak jawlines.

Such as?

Follow your nature OP

Attached: 1513327268935.png (501x504, 18K)

So fucking what. Women hide their flaws all the time

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I need one to cover my weak chin, I accepted that long ago. Every now and again I'm feeling good about myself and shave it off, only to be reminded of why I grew it in the first place.

>feelsbadman.webm

Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Sergey Brin, just off the top of my head

>There's a reason no corporate and global leaders have beards
Because of 1940s psyops from razor companies and mass advertisers?
Look into how extravagant facial hair disappeared overnight in the US.

those guys run stubble, not full-on beards

>Why is everyone shitting on beards nowadays?
Because in the west beards are mostly limited to undesirables. The only people I see wearing them in my area are hipsters, muslims, and (semi)-homeless guys.

Do you not workout to improve your flabby averager body?

>tfw just a sad patch of hair above my mouth and on my chin at 22
>tfw good jawline to compensate

Attached: Benis_Village.jpg (975x971, 129K)

>stubble
You can almost hear the goal posts shifting m8

Attached: 1509349980865.png (1276x604, 1.35M)

I can probably grow a better beard than you, beards in 2018 are disgusting and for people with shit jaws. Stubble is the best way to go

steve used to, most of the time. and so does the middle guy, based on the first few images google finds.

>the middle guy
That's Sergey Brin, nigger

I'm just the opposite, very bad chin and meh jaw, but decent beard to compensate. I would gladly switch with you.

If you can grow a decent beard (not patchy) then go for it.

I have a beard because it makes me look older. I'm in a reasonably high management position in my early 20s, so making myself look older is necessary to maintain the respect of the unwashed degenerates that work under me.

I started using Minoxidil a couple of months ago but stopped because actually *having* to shave every day is a pain in the ass.

inshallah brothers

Attached: abcdefg.jpg (743x740, 69K)

You would too if you had a profile like this

Attached: brin-top.jpg (164x161, 34K)

>all the chinlets in this thread
My brothers, all of you. Tfw I'm not only a chinlet but also a brainlet compared to pic related

Attached: mm.png (620x420, 201K)

it's always some beta male at the "manager" position

it's a soyboy thing. Estrogen makes jaws less prominent.

>The chinlet cope

I'd be indifferent to facial hair if growing it couldn't save me time in the morning. Tough luck, in my case it's a waste of time instead.

Attached: dang.jpg (664x480, 167K)

Stay mad, poorfag

TFW people expect you to be liberal soylent femiman because you didn't luck out on jaw genetics and literally look -2 points on 10 point scale without your pube beard.

>tfw chinlet AND a beardlet
I want off this ride

Attached: Crimsoy Boyelit.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

Having a full beard trimmed to about 3-5 millimeters is the master race, accentuates your jawline and doesn't make you look like a 12 year old if you're clean shaven.

Attached: How-to-Achieve-the-Perfect-Stubble.jpg (800x450, 34K)

can I pull this off if I look like pic ? Or are more drastic measures needed (inb4 suicide)

How about saving money for surgery? Nowadays it's not that pricey

The only two people who have ever given a negative opinion on my beard were a gay forty year old and a fat ring rat. And people on Jow Forums of course.

My chin and jawline are fine but I keep a beard because it's easier to maintain instead of shaving it up to three times a week.

I look like Riker from Star Trek, but I don't really care about my appearance beyond looking clean and presentable

No, but if you have decent coverage and don't have a weak moustache you can pull off other decent stuff just fine.

Seeing men with decent beards on the bottom but weak moustaches makes me physically ill.

And are you a woman? Men don't care about their flaws, they work past them. Noticably hiding a flaw because you're insecut is a feminine trait. Thats why men dont wear makeup, which ends up giving them the better natural skin anyway in the long run. By not hiding their flaw and moving on as though it doesn't matter they end up looking better as they age.

It all goes back to the most important thing about a man being his confidence. It's not a meme. Noticably hiding a flaw tells everyone you lack confidence. Proceeding as though it doesn't exist actually makes you more attractive.

The only way a man should hide his flaws are by building his body up to gain muscle

Now you know damn well thats not the look steve jobs is usually associated with.

Branson has a gotee. It does nothing to hide his jawline so using him as an example for what theyre talking about is stupid

>Men don't care about their flaws, they work past them.
What a fucking incel thing to even come up with. I'm sure you thought that sounded good in your head.

>jawlet cope

beards never look good, if I see somebody with a beard im 99% sure their jaw/chin are busted

Attached: jaw.jpg (2448x3264, 419K)

beards are fine. but once you grow them I would not shave it off. My friend shaved his off and his chin looked so small and had a really soft looking turkey neck under that chin. It just made him look more fat.

>mom has a weak jaw and chin but looks good because her cheekbones are pronounced
>dad has square ass jaw but no cheekbones
>be me
>inherit ZERO cheekbones from dad
>inherit mom's weak jaw

just cuck my genetics up senpai

can't grow a beard either, even though my dad had one as a young lad. combined with a square rectangle of a jaw he looked like michael fassbender. and me? I'm Michael Cera, nice to meet you.

Attached: chadolf hitler.jpg (2581x1600, 253K)

No idea. Wish I could grow a beard (all I get is that "15yo and haven't shaved in a week" look). Bumps up your manliness by at least 2 points.

Management and supervision is a farce in most industries. Unless you're an owner or a union worker, you're pretty beta

i can grow a beard, but i have a nice defined jawline, why would i hide it? I'm not a fucking lumberjack, i'm a uni student.

Clean shave with a strong jawline > any beard

This

Attached: 2018-04-09 20.31.25.jpg (456x412, 129K)

Does it work?

Attached: carousel-1-new.png (627x721, 585K)

It does, used it since August 2017

Why the fuck would you use expensive foam rather when you can just take creatine?

what about when you go off it? do you lose gains?

Attached: 1520121307503.jpg (1280x857, 265K)

>Because a lot of people grow beards to hide actual shit genetics.
That makes no sense .The beard hair has your DNA in it. It's you growing it with your own genetics.

Haven't come off it yet. used foam for 6 months, worked wonders. Now on liquid for the next 2 because foam can't really reach the skin through my beard

me grug luk at mah jaw
me grug leeft hevi to get pusi
me grug cant get pusi cuz im uggo
me grug go sleep and leeft agen

Attached: 3b6.jpg (353x400, 18K)

geez dude stop you're embarrassing yourself

Attached: 1512286022679.jpg (249x368, 19K)

yeah, like this *manlet soyboy* right?

Attached: 2887e6db48d2ee63df7cead9b53cf284.jpg (650x440, 44K)