Hey fit...

Hey fit, all I'm trying to do is go down body fat percentage wise because I have great genetics and an aesthetic bone structure, but I've got a little fat on my face.
Can I just eat one subway sandwich a day and do light cardio? I don't want to go to the gym, I just want to lose weight on my face. It isn't working though. I only drink water and coffee without sugar.
It's driving me insane, what about calories in calories out?

Attached: 1520838918872.jpg (640x960, 75K)

Read the sticky

I did. Why won't my face fat go plz

I just want to IF and only eat a thousand calories a day and lost weight but it isn't working fffff

I fast all day, every day except when I eat my subway sandwich why won't I list the weight why

And my job involves lifting heavy things, and I do cardio

I just want a gf and my old one left me and I need my face fat to go away plz plv

Attached: lsQuYMl.png (540x960, 659K)

Well there is no spot reduction for body fat. Just make sure you are at a deficit of calories and consume enough protein and you should eventually lose it.

>my job involves lifting heavy things
Don't act like that's an actual workout

It's not a workout but I'm at a enormous calorie deficit everyday. Like a thousand calories under. My weight fluctuates within 10 kilos is fuckedddff

I wouldn't have to work out to lose stupid weight, I just want to eat my subway sandwich

Attached: 1520614497900m.jpg (706x1024, 83K)

you will never make it
you are even too lazy to read the sticky, and you refuse to lift. fuck you

Attached: 1522279295869.jpg (992x975, 145K)

Count CAALORIES. Find TDEE.
Eat less CAALORIES than TDEE.

I have read the sticky. Multiple times over the years. I am too lazy to lift proper at the moment though.

I'm naturally big, I only want to lose weight and it's taking too long

stale bait but someone might get some use out of it. anything that doesn't take time and dedication isn't worth doing, even if you did lose that weight you'd just gain it back in a week with this mindset.

you wanting to take the easy way is the entire reason you're asking in the first place

I mean if you are bothered by it so much and dont care about anything else just fast. You would be better off working out and eating a bit under your tdee however.
Dont be sad man, you'll get another one ezpz you have made it

Attached: 1523222161693.jpg (2334x2347, 1.28M)

This thread is the worst Subway marketing every.

>just want my Subway ® sandwich REEEEE
Fuck off

>mfw I fapped to this image set a few years ago

Attached: 1520323080301.jpg (560x560, 32K)

>have read the sticky
>asks questions clearly answered by the sticky

Brainlets will never make it

>I'm naturally big
so you're a fatass

rink prease?

chink please

who dat

Attached: 1509823372319.jpg (1080x1326, 330K)

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Sauce ?

Are you not sitting in front of a magical internet box?