Still not lean enough for abs

Any1 cutting from skinny fat or fat tell me how close I am to seeing abs please.

Im getting too skinny

Attached: Snapchat-1070767699.jpg (1080x1920, 368K)

how about you lift and bulk

...maybe start training them?

Can’t see what you don’t got

I bench 225 at 160lbs so

Skinny fuck boys who bench less than the bar have visible 6 packs.tho

I've been doing cable crunches for 4 months

Why the fuck are you cutting, you're tiny.

Because I was fat

You obviously haven't trained them a day in your life

Cable crunches. Go do some.

I do them every workout baka

>do cable curls religiously
>uncover digusting huge blocky misaligned abs
>stop cutting and stop training abs

You're using tiny weights then

Lmfao, no you dont.

Not that guy, but that's not impressive at all. I benched 3plate at 165 years ago when I was ottermode and I still wouldn't say I was all that impressive.

Im close 2 maxing the stack u fuxking faggot I'm.still fat as fuck that's why I can't see them, I'm looking for anecdotal shit from ppl about how many more lbs of fat I need 2 lose

Are you fucking lying about your lifts on the internet to justify how shit you look?

Fuxk off retard 225 is strong for anyone under 190 and.youll be benching more than 3/4 of your gym

Yeah no you're weak.

More squats, more leg raises, more cable crunches. Higher weight.

Kek. Never change /fit

Nope

OK but what has that got 2 do with my bf being 2 high

smol

Are your nipples childhood friends that spent all their time together until they went to dramatically different colleges and one studied and the other partied and now when they're back home on break they try to hang out but find it just isn't the same?

Cause your nips are drifting apart user. Wtf.

What kind of pussy gym do you go to? I bench 405 right now and there are still at least 2-3 guys who out-bench me.

Maybe eat something other then your cheerios. Lift heavy eat more meat son.

Attached: image.png (727x582, 187K)

My arm is holding my phone forward so my chest is turning out are u dumb?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 60K)

I wasnt ready to feel this morning user...

That would turn your chest in you dumb fucker. Which means with normal posture your nips are even farther apart. Damn dude they must fucking hate each other.

Fit actually has such shit advice from shit fucking retard dyels that think Arnold is achievable natty omfg. I upload a picture w natural lighting and minimal flexing and all I get is "u look small" have u ever seen a lean natty you retards??????????? Look at natural bodybuilding shows ffs.

HOW MANY MORE LBS TO SEE ABS? Or is this entire board filled with roid users and first time lifters

Attached: Snapchat-1674013129.jpg (1080x1920, 422K)

Try doing pushups if you can't bench 1pl8.

You guys know that not everyone can get abs right?

The six pack comes from tendoms taht are over the actual muscel.
Some peopls dont have this tendoms so you can train as much you want or starve yourself to ausschwitz mode and you will still see no abs if this is the case.

probably 8-10 lbs

My chest is top big and disproportionate. I am retracting scapula in this picture. You don't know shit fuck yourself

did you cut up your wrist?

Thank you.

Nah man I can see the top two in.the mirror in specific lighting. I'm legit 2 fat, my belly is very flabby

Is this a new pasta?

They're veins

You don't have enough muscle in your core to sustain noticeable abs, because you're too skinny.

Attached: 1514402437052.gif (538x572, 338K)

Then you are just a retard asking for stupid speculations about how much you need to loose.
Nobody knows how your fat is placed on your body. Only belly? Legs belly? Mostly ass and legs?
Do some cardio feget

>I'm.still fat as fuck
You've clearly got a few loose screws up in the ol' noggin. You aren't fat, at all.

So why can I see them in the mirror under my fat ?? Fucking spaz, my bf% is still too high I'm like 16%

Keep saying that to make yourself feel better.

OK

Attached: Snapchat-834576576.jpg (1836x3264, 935K)

OK

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-150952.png (1440x2560, 1.69M)

Such dyel retards on this board, i can't believe that bodybuilding.com prob has more knowledge

I swear nobody here has ever seen a natural bodybuilder

Baka

ur bf is like 20% tho lmao pudgy retard

>he thinks natural bodybuilders don't use gear

Attached: ax laugh.jpg (292x250, 22K)

SHIT GENETICS

did you cut off your legs?

ye i have abs and im a full on dyel, rip drilla. idk what to say, you can defo get them the more you cut but i dont recommend cutting without a full fledged base.

>tell me how close I am to seeing abs please
you are VERY FAR from seeing abs because you have no abs. Ever wondered why obese fat fuck powerlifters have visible abs despite having a giant gut? Compound lifts work your abs and bigger muscle is more visible.

>HOW MANY MORE LBS TO SEE ABS?
at least 25lbs of PURE FAT, not water and muscle but you will end up looking like skeleton

You are fat as fuck and your gut is literally sticking out.

Attached: 1394646590782.jpg (612x612, 90K)

i can see a little of your serratus and adonis so there SHOULD be a hint of abs somewhere in there, you either have very underdeveloped abs or you have that the rock-tier ab genetics. if they don't start coming in by the next 5-7lbs lost, it would be very odd

Yea I am seeing them more & more each day I think by 145lbs they'll be fully visible and I can lean bulk, within 3 months of lean bulking hopefully I'll be around 150ish and be less skinny

225 1RM? because if so that's not impressive at all. 225 for reps of 12, then maybe we're talking.

He never said it was impressive. Why so defensive?

>Compound lifts work your abs and bigger muscle is more visible.
that's not the reason powerlifters have abs at high bf% you waste of oxygen, stop giving advice please

Attached: 1416072679383.png (102x105, 19K)

very simple question and this is only post that comes close to answering it. jesus christ Jow Forums is awful

>4 months

I quote the Hispano-Irish writer, El O'el:

"There's nothing there to see, and you've barely started working out. AB WHEELS AND MORE CORE WORK, BITCH! Keep it up for a year and get back to us."

Nice gyno fag.

Attached: UH OH.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Dude, even if you're very strong muscleboi benching 1boogiepl8 for reps, 225lbs bench is impressive by most standarts.

Cool, now work out the abs if you want abs