Hey Jow Forums. I've been dieting and exercising really hard for the past 3 months...

Hey Jow Forums. I've been dieting and exercising really hard for the past 3 months. Recently threw a party with all my old high school friends(I graduated already) that I haven't seen in a while. They were all blown away by how much I lost and my new frame/Max's. It's all shit but normies ate it up. This girl in the grade below me was clearly into me. She is cute and British and speaks 3 languages and plays a bunch of instruments. She loves movies and vidya. It's a great match. One issue is I still feel fat. I'm a little chubby but when ever I look in the mirror I wanna die. How can I become Chad not just outside but inside as well. And also she is taller then me I'm around 6-6'1 depending on my posture so she has to be like 6'3. I don't mind but you all are the king of manlet detection. What's your take?
Also thank you Jow Forums for even making this possible. I would've never gotten this far if it wasn't for my bros. And I definitely plan to keep going till I make it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-094156_1.png (1226x1091, 49K)

Oh and that's just out tinder convo. We've been talking outside of it where she is still clearly into me.

Tall girls are insecure about their height. Do it.
>How can I become Chad not just outside but inside as well
Just accept that you're not Chad people are gonna think you're weird when you talk to them. Once you accept that and start talking anyway and just accepting the weirdness you will become Chad.
Godspeed, we're all gonna make it

Attached: image.jpg (704x528, 34K)

Don't worry about being fucking chad. Keep working on your body, that's great news.
Also smash that tall puss man. Go for it.

Well I'm pretty good at speaking normal and slaying with charisma. The issues is when I get out of the social environment. I start worrying about shit. And fear commentment. Also I act like a major sperg when ever I smoke any amount of weed. Or when I let the spgatti fly rarely. The few moments when I fuck up keep me from actually going out and being the Chad I could. That's more my own self diagnosis. I also have some pretty weird nihlistic ideas about how the world works but I don't really share that with anyone I know.
But she is absolutely into me. During the party she said I was hot multiple times, touched my beard, sat next to me on the couch getting all close to me, and texting me about wanting to be in bed with me later. I could've gone for it then or even now but I don't want just sex. She clearly has as much spegetti as me although I'm way better at hiding it. Pic related.
I want the relationship to last as long as possible. Any tips for long lasting relationship? I'm 18 and she is too. It's her first and my first went horribly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-101023_1.png (1111x726, 153K)

Don't be a nihilist, disregard Kierkegaard read Nietzsche. Try meditating.
As for relationships I'm the wrong user I'm a degenerate who only does ONSs and FWBs. You're 18, just go for it and worry about "the talk" when you come to it

I try to be an ubermench desu. Just because I think nihilism is right doesn't mean I wanna live like it.

She sounds perfect, get married and have kids asap

I dislike kids.

what a fucking failure you are. literally the ONLY reason you exist is to continue your bloodline, if you don't do that then you have objectively failed at life

I'm a nihilist. I only care about my time here. Children reduce my efficiency to do something great. Only reason I consider dating is certain partners can actually be good for future endeavors and emotional support during a high efficiency life style.

Not going to make it

If having children that don't do jack shit for you and cost you large sums of money your entire life is considered making it then this board lost it's true meaning. Do you even know where that comes from? Do you even know who zyzz is?

>not having kids to live vicariously through their achievements, shaping them into the superior version of yourself to continue your legacy
shiggy diggy

You can’t begin to tolerate and accept others if you can accept yourself user, unfortunately you are living for false vanity right now.

I don't wanna live through anyone faggot. I don't look at Chad thundercock and feel happy because he did something amazing. I want to do something amazing. I'll be dead by the time my kids do jack shit.

This

You’re never gonna make it if you’re so self centered. You constantly seek acceptance from others yet don’t want to accept yourself.

That's my issue. I need to stop caring what others think. A Chad can make a cringe moment not cringe if they just don't care and act like it was fine. I don't think not wanting kids has anything to do with that.

It’s a piece of it for sure imo. If you want to stop caring so much about strangers opinions or thinking everything is in relation to your words and actions you might want to consider why you do certain things.

“Am I doing this so people like me?”
“Does this sound like bragging for no reason?”

When you stop doing that you realize that it doesn’t matter and you can live for yourself

Contd.

Feeling like you constantly need to explain or justify your actions to satisfy others is detrimental in the long run.

I feel like most people don't have a clue. Me included and they look to others for how to react. If you can be the confident one who gives a convince reaction you can lead people to think differently about stuff. If you fuck up then clearly act like you fucked up it makes things a million times worse. Whereas I've done retarded shit but been able to pull it off by just acting like it's what I meant to do lol.

Why you feel the need to convince people to think differently is part of the problem. Some situations you can’t make better but you can always make them worse. Stop looking to others for reactions on things that make you feel good and you’ll find the people that want to be around you will genuinely want to and you’ll also find you may not need people to justify you as a person. It makes life a lot easier

That's what I mean. I wanna be the one leading the way others think. If I don't look to others and act like I got the shit handled they'll follow. More human psychology then anything.

Then you just have to be truly confident on what ur doing, fake it till you make it essentially. Even if u do something ducking stupid but with do it with confidence people will just mirror your reaction/mindset essentially

Pretty much

>been working out for 3 months
>this is enough time for everyone you went to high school with to notice and mire
Youre either fat as fuck or LARPing. The only noticeable difference you’ll have in 3 months is fat loss. You’ll have a little muscle and definition, but not enough for normies to notice. So do me a favor: cut the bullshit out of your story, and come back when you want serious advice.
Oh, and no man should be ok with having a taller girlfriend. A one night stand is fine, but I can’t possibly imagine a life where I’m fucking mogged every morning when I wake up.

It was mostly fat but I've been lifting like crazy and there honestly isn't much muscle definitely but there is a lot of difference in my overall frame. I work a lot of traps and other muscle that look good regardless of a bit of fat but I'm far from being shredded.

>cute
>6'3"
>British
>speaks three languages
>plays vidya

If you won't take her, I will.

When I was courting my GF of 6 years I played hard to get so she'd get super into me, I'd playfully tease her a bunch. She is obvi interested in you. Tell her you don't like flings, are interested in something slightly more serious and that you two would be a good looking couple, and then ask what she thinks. Don't wait more than a week or two or she might lose interest or think you are not interested. Your story is very similar to mine, hope it goes as well

If you are one of the VERY FEW people who's work transcends anything and everything for you then sure. But odds are it won't and you will need something to fill your time for about 40 years.

Already told her we should go on a date next weekend which will hopefully work out. And definitely. I'm gonna take it fairly slow. I'm honestly not interested in sex more so this working out longer then most teenage relationships.
Naaa mate. I already got dibs.

You better get interested in sex or she'll find someone who is. And be prepared for when when she reveals how crazy and insecure she is. It's always a surprise

based motivational poster

Attached: bluemoonT.png (355x355, 118K)

Haha she is already showing a bit of that. And it's not that I don't enjoy sex. Just that I'm not letting my actions be driven by it. She literally just offered half jokingly to preform oral on me so I think she wants it sooner then later but idk what's healtheir for the relationship. That's what I want.

Get it while you can dude. Most girls stop doing oral once your on the hook

The thead has nothing to do with fitness. Go to Jow Forums or /soc/. Reported

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-145404.png (1440x2560, 85K)

The relationships where I didnt have sex in the first months have always been the best ones. If you are in it for the long run I'd recommend waiting for some time. If she loses interest because of that, it will only signal that she would have lost it at some point anyways. But dont spill it and go for some crazy rejection if she really wants it.

She's tall so she's probably a weird horse girl. Abandon ship