Strength training won't get you a six pa-

>strength training won't get you a six pa-

Attached: 1_ZKCUciUuyFKL6mEP5CivPA.png (696x496, 243K)

fucker looks like a shark

sharkmode is best mode

>literally gymshark

>deadlift
>Walk as if i was fucked by an elephant for three days

Attached: 1519414304317.jpg (640x620, 135K)

I love a good glute pump duck walk

why the fuck would anyone want to look like this
fat with huge thighs and ass

>Eats 10000 calories a day.
If he cut his intake down he'd have abs no problem. Alan has quads!

That's not a sixpack tho

>huge thighs and ass
people like those

maybe other faggots, sure

you saying girls don't like thicc glutes/legs on a guy? fucking virgins on this board kys

girls like strong legs and a shapely ass, not fat men with huge kim kardashian asses, believe it or not women look for masculine traits in men
faggot

his ass isn't even that big first of all, pretty standard size for someone that lifts. and how is this dude fat? he has abs showing and is probably 14 or 15% bf. you're a retard just kys

his ass is fucking huge you coping retard, sorry that I'm saying your e-crush looks like shit but he does, if you seriously think that women like men with massive asses and thighs as wide as shoulder width when put together you're looking at another 18 years of virginity, suppose that doesn't matter to you anyway given that you're obviously into men
faggot

>14-15%
Lol

my e-crush? i don't even know who the cunt is you idiot. you're the one that insinuated that only men liked big thigs/asses on dudes but literally everyone knows that's just fucking wrong, there's a decent percentage of women that like it. you make it too fucking obvious that you don't train legs, dumb dyel faggot
what's his bf% then genius

yeah whatever gaylord, hope you find a nice boyfriend with a huge ass to pump your butthole soon as you seem very frustrated. hahahahaa

He did a video around the time of this picture and his bf was 25%~, he just has lucky genetics for fat cunt abs.

lmao how retarded are people on this board, he made a video and was above 20%

>strength training won't get you a six pa-

Attached: 920x920.jpg (876x920, 34K)

>bench develops chest

how can you train for two decades, live and breath lifting, own a fucking gym where you spend 90% of your life, be obsessed with every single detail relating to fitness yet unironically look like this without having the decency to kill yourself?

Dude's just fat as shit, if he lost like 20-30lbs he'd be joocy as hell but clearly he doesn't seem to give a single fuck about how he looks with the long hair and beard he's got.

Attached: 1320428600398.gif (250x250, 185K)

>ur le mad
never heard that before you unfunny faggot
then he's clearly a genetic outlier. looks like literally all his fat is held in his legs

Dude looks like a washboard very square with some small bumps.

this damage control lmao
homosexuality really is a mental illness

Having jacked legs doesn't make you a fucking homosexual. Jesus.

what are you even talking about retard

Yeah, TONED thighs and ass. Not near-cellulite ones

>14-15%
Holy shit, you're stupid

Doesn't this guy own a powerlifting gym?
Why is his chest so tiny?
I thought powerlifters love benching.

PL is squats n oats incarnate

Bench and DL are just frosting on their squat cake

he's a rippetoe's victim, literally cannot bench 1.5x of his bw

Why is he posing with that level of definition? The body dismorphia is real.