Dieting for a month

>Dieting for a month
>Have lost 7 pounds so far

>Constantly hungry
>Constantly wishing I could drink coke
>Constantly craving pepperoni and jalapeño pizza
>Constantly having to fight to not break my diet

When do things get easy? WHEN DO I STOP BEING HUNGRY ALL THE TIME?

Attached: 6E72EB91-1606-4C58-BAFA-4BD71222829F.jpg (177x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

annals.org/aim/article-abstract/2118594/single-component-versus-multicomponent-dietary-goals-metabolic-syndrome-randomized-trial
myrecipes.com/healthy-diet/healthy-pizza-recipes#mushroom-prosciutto-pizza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit man. Sucks. Fatty apetite takes some time to fix man. Keep it up.

don't be a pussy and keep it up, every single month has gotten easier than the last, been on a strict 1200 cal diet for 4 months.

It did suck at first though, i just tried to space out my meals and always eat a small healthy snack before bed so it's easier to sleep

Coke won't help you feel full.

Pizza, on the other hand, isn't necessarily bad for you and will fill you up. Use a whole wheat crust (muh fiber), reduced fat cheese (not necessarily skim), vegetables (jalapeños will work), and some sort of non-junky pepperoni (turkey works).

terrible advice for someone trying to lose weight

Protien shakes.
Makes you feel full and very low calories.
You're welcome.

Are you just eating less? Do intermittent fasting instead. It helps

wrong

stay with it user. 7 pounds is a great start.
maybe treat yourself once a month with
it gets easier trust me.

I gained about 10kg since I started half ass lifting but my weight is stalling for months now. Just can't be bothered to eat enough every day. Lifting and swimming is fun tho and I'm like my little twink body.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Eating less (1000 cals per day), low carbs, nothing to drink beside water and unsweet tea

>Coke won't help you feel full.

But there’s nothing better than that first splash of black gold as it washes down your throat after a long run in the sun

Have a cheat day
Unless you're 300 pounds

>Dieting is hard

Tbh it doesn’t get easier, you just get used to it

I have terrible willpower. I’m either all in or I’m all out.

I tried cheat days in earlier diets and I accomplished nothing more than making up in calories what I had been deficient in for the week.

don't listen to this faggot

I completely stopped drinking coke as well as other fizzy drinks a couple of months ago, and so the other day i decided to try a glass.

The carbonation was too intense for me that the tears began to flow. Besides, it was too sweet and sickening.

Water is the only way to go desu.

lmao you are fucking fat. Just drink a lot of coffee/tea it will suppress appetite.

So far i've lost 7kg, i had the same problem so when i first started out i would drink 1-2 diet drinks a day to feel full instead of snacking or eating meals.
I also started weighing my meals in smaller portions but many different things like small bowl of rice with mushrooms, bak choy, small pickle, egg, canned grilled fish/chicken breast or thigh, vegetables are lower in calories and will fill you up and is nutritional, protein also fills you up, just watch out for eating too much carbs since they have a lot of cals, especially bad carbs.
Another thing i enjoyed is making soups and noodles, just add a lot of veg and protein in and measure the noodle with the amount of calories you want in, i use miso for the soup but started out with half a pack of shin ramyun which was like 250 cals only and was enough for 2 bowls, noodles and soups are majority water so it'll fill you up, just watch out for the salt.
I've since moved on from diet sodas to buying flavoured mineral water, tea and black coffee which also fills me up with little to no calories and if you buy them in bulk or big packets they last for ages.

people who have never been fat don't know what having a retarded appetite 24/7 is like. it's similar to drug cravings

>avoiding sugary drinks is bad
>whole grain fiber won't fill you up
>reduced fat meat and dairy are bad for weight loss
The absolute fucking state of Jow Forums, Jesus Mary and Joseph...

Attached: retard.jpg (237x192, 10K)

>recommending a literal pizza crust as part of a cutting diet
BASED skeleposter

1200 calories? Are you a 5 feet woman by any chance

Literally all evidence points to the idea that an increase of dietary fiber, absent anything else, will help with weight loss.

annals.org/aim/article-abstract/2118594/single-component-versus-multicomponent-dietary-goals-metabolic-syndrome-randomized-trial

Weak

Having temptations is not weakness.

Giving in to temptations is weakness.

>eating 900 calories of carbs for fiber

>reductio ad absurdam

sounds like you're addicted to sugar and junkfood and your brain is trying to get you to give it its fix

Keep it up OP I am in the same boat your in I've gone down 9 pounds. Just look up your TDEE and subtract 500 from it. It allows you to keep losing weight a decent pace plus not always hungry

This OP. For however long you've had soda and junk food, the personality in you that's addicted to it has had time to get better at controlling you. You need to rebuild new brain structures that enjoy healthy food and eating less. It just comes with time.
>We're all gonna make it

>When do things get easy? WHEN DO I STOP BEING HUNGRY ALL THE TIME?

When you're normal weight.

There are far better ways to get fiber than "pizza crust" you useless retard

hey boogie

5'6" Manlet. Unfortunately if I want to lose around 2lb a week this is what I need to eat

This is meant for

Just give in and order that big fat pizza it will feel so fucking good like 1000x orgasms

You know you're never gonna make it anyway, might as well enjoy life stop torturing yourself

Attached: T.png (530x386, 110K)

first good advice in thread

OP you’re going to want to do OMAD. You get one meal a day to cram down your fat throat and then you only drink water for the other 23.5hrs until you eat again. The key is you drink water whenever you feel hungry (you’re not starving because you ate a days worth of food already, remember?) just fill your disgusting fat body with water until you piss every 5min and I promise you won’t feel hungry.
After doing OMAD for a while and understanding you don’t have to eat constantly you’re going to feel amazing, finally back in control of your body. That’s when you do KETO+OMAD and really blow your dick off

>t. former 265 fatty down to 198, goal of 180ish

imagine being this dumb

Eat a cup worth of oatmeal. if you still feel hungry after that i can't help you

you can make a low calorie pizza:
myrecipes.com/healthy-diet/healthy-pizza-recipes#mushroom-prosciutto-pizza

what is your surplus?

Attached: UYQeKza.jpg (582x365, 19K)

>cutting since feb
>lost 7kg
>plateauing at 90kg
>clearly at a point where snacks and any cheats aren't going to slide
>having to be careful with the fucking olive oil I cook with
>made myself a decent dinner with less than 500kcal (2 sausages, 2 slices of bacon, broccoli and half a sweet potato, ~20g protein) because I snacked at work today
>had some jerky for another 117 kcal and another 14g protein
>tfw i'm so fucking hungry

>can't even run/train legs due to a hip flexor injury that's still healing so my tdee is way lower than normal and prolonging the cut

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

When I dieted and had a craving I would have a pint of water or more, therefore filling up my stomach and I would no longer have a craving.

Worked for me, might work for you.

Keto and intermittent fasting helps me a lot. I have trouble getting 1500 calories in a day because I fill up so quick. Even when I can hear my stomach rumbling from no food Im still not hungry.

Fruit is great for when you want sugary foods. Also I find that I've come to love eating just normal romaine lettuce with garlic vinaigrette or caesar dressing and maybe some parmesan cheese, add grilled chicken for protein. I have a decent size salad for just 500-600 calories that fills me up and is tasty. If you wanted you could even have a salad 2-3 times per day. Eating enough leafy greens can't be overstated.

Yeah there is. Water is infinitely more satisfying to drink after exercise than soda. How you can drink syrup sugar water while dehydrated and not gag is beyond me.
The first world diet is fucking insanity from an outsiders perspective.

Isn't that, by definition, easier? Expending less effort or willpower to do something.

I like to think of it as every second of hunger pain is delicious weight loss

>hardcore diet for a week
>already physically disgusted by the thought or smell of junkfood
Making it. Jelly cravingsniggers.

Or it’s another second of your body freaking out that you’re starvin and holding on to every piece of fat it can, and burning muscle instead

Pain is always painful. Just because you can ignore it doesn’t mean it isn’t any less painful.

Dude just fucking eat the things you want. Just don't eat so much of it

I had pizza today, I also had chocolate. My calorie intake for the day? Like fucking 1500

Yea OP you are not suppose to be "dieting" you are suppose to be eating healthful.

Drink some water
It makes you feel full for a while and keeps your skin moist.

>did 48 and 72 hour fasts over the course of two weeks
>lost 15 pounds

Attached: 1521210017496.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

Wheat gluten is shit and it's made of flour so it has fuck all fiber content. The fat isn't bad for you.

OP, it does get better. The cravings are the same but as you diet more and more frequently and successfully, you change psychologically to be able to handle this better.

When I started out it took every fucking ounce of willpower not to indulge on shit and I'd try to justify it to myself in every way possible. At that time, dieting required a shit ton of discipline. Now, I'm used to it. It's almost a non-issue. People tell me I must have a lot of discipline, but the reality is that I never actually have to muster up much discipline at all anymore in order to continue.

As I said though, the cravings will always remain. I almost cried earlier today when I saw a photo of a boiled egg.

Attached: 1522843770658.gif (450x252, 3.64M)

take the fasting pill user, Doing omad I naturally regulate my own hunger. i got a dominos with my sis and instead of eating a large pizza I just split one and got a few chicken wings too.

Every other diet i try for keto to vego causes a rebound and depression/ocd for me. hopefully not this time though kek.

Attached: 1522831293103.jpg (640x478, 38K)

>Or it’s another second of your body freaking out that you’re starvin and holding on to every piece of fat it can, and burning muscle instead

Attached: 1522958936033.png (800x800, 84K)

just...stop eating. for like a month.

your body keeps the fat for those hungry periods you idiot. fat is not hard to lose, and muscle is not hard to keep if your diet and training are proper.

Do keto then get into intermittent fasting and then do water fasting, your fucking welcome. Sounds crazy I know but its actually easier and quicker.

Keep up the good fight, it defnitely gets easier down the line.
I've lost 12 pounds in 3 months and I feel a lot better than before.

drink diet coke

Take calcium supplements to counter potential bone loss

Nice job losing 7 lbs, that's great for a month.

Get ahold of yourself you fucking animal

3 memes in one, wew

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Here's how you make a pizza that isn't terrible
> crust
See pic. Get a really thin flatbread high in protein and fiber without much carbs
> cheese
Make sure you get low fat. Not quite as tasty but way better. Make sure not to overdue the cheese
>pepperoni
Maybe the most unhealthy meat. Tons of fat and sodium, barely any protein. Use turkey or chicken.
> jalapenos
Feel free. No problems here
> sauce
Use as little as you can stand. Whatever sauce you use is almost certainly unhealthy.

You should be able to make a pizza at about 700 cal with about 60g of protein

Attached: 74204da5-bc01-4b25-aa97-bd08123369cf_1.680000b3a1d1709e5508bfd608168cdd.jpg (1000x1000, 262K)

>all these nubs crying over a defecit instead of just fasting

I CANT hahahaahahha LOL

Attached: (dudleyt).gif (255x167, 111K)

You gotta start eating healthy.
Avoid processed food.
Get a healthy cook book and cook low cal meals at home.
Once you've been doing that a while you'll stop being hungry and stop craving junk

It's great. How many people do you see confessing in /fat/ compared to /fast/?

Attached: 1513801242126.png (357x326, 261K)

If you are constantly hungry you are doing something wrong. Work out your macros and make sure you hit them every day. I like a glass of coke so I move some things around to make room in my diet for it.

It took about two or three months for me to feel so committed to the diet that it would both physically and mentally hurt me if I were to break it

Low fat cheese is horrible. Sugar has to be added to make it taste somewhat not shit. Honestly, just bite the bullet and eat the fucking cheese if you are going to cave

>literally no one who fasts ever post results
>brag about weight loss despite looking like a flabby piece of shit and it being all water weight

Attached: 0D89410B-46B6-436C-95FA-62BBC53D9659.png (645x729, 93K)

There's gonna be days where you overeat. You can't just laser focus on a diet for the rest of your life, that's unrealistic.

>>Constantly wishing I could drink coke
Keep going. It'll be three years since I had soda in September and getting over the first month is the hardest. After that, you won't have cravings hopefully.

Work hard.

my diet plan is easy, be super super lazy and never buy groceries

Am I the only one who finds it easier to diet on a really strict diet?
I was doing keto for a month and I never cheated once, never overate once.
As soon as I allowed myself to consume carbs again I was drinking a 12 pack every saturday night, washing down $40 of uber eats

real talk

just stop eating

wake up, work out, then don't eat

go about your day, and don't eat

come home, eat a litle something, then go to bed

your metabolism will slow down and you'll stop getting hungry

90% of being thin is just not eating

of the remaining 10%, 9% of it is training and the other 1% is genetics

just don't eat

Just take a shit ton of metamucil

Nigga how do you lose 70 lbs of water? Use your head.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

I did the same. I took a period of 24 hours and ate whatever I wanted a couple days ago. I don't know if I actually looked bad but I felt I looked absolute shit. It was disgusting. Fuck that shit.

It fucking works.
Now instead of wiping until I bleed I wipe just once to check.
Also the shit doesn't let you k NJ ow it needs to leave with an "um, hi?"
That shit is like "NIGGA IMMA DROP DIS SHIT NOW KNOCK KNOCK MOTHAFUKKA"

Been cutting since end of February. Already lost about 7kg . It's hard but manageable. The only thing that bugs me is how fucking tired i am after working out and i can't even go heavy at all. This is my first cut and i'm pretty happy with the result so far.

Attached: A-Guide-to-Flexible-Dieting-Lyle-Mcdonald.jpg (200x250, 11K)

Horrible idea. You need more than 1000 cals/day to get adequate nutrition; you need something like 1300 cals worth of food. Instead, eat something like 1400 cals/day, track your macros (say 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fats), and do a couple hundred cals worth of cardio. You will get the added benefit of better cardiovascular health, too.

bet u it was water weight u silly nigga

>When do things get easy?

it's the first month of your cut, things are incredibly easy right now

it gets worse than you can possibly comprehend right now

nah man just cut out all the food you enjoy for the rest of your life, surely a sustainable strategy and you won't just become a fat fuck again when your will breaks

>WHEN DO I STOP BEING HUNGRY ALL THE TIME?
once you get to eat all that puss user, don't give up bro

Attached: 1517197606042.png (1699x849, 53K)

Shit man, I feel ya, been on keto a couple weeks and I keep wanting sour worms like a mother fucker.

Stop thinking in terms of dieting and breaking your diet if you want to actually succeed.

You think about what you eat from now on. That's how you live. Your can eat pepperoni and jalapeño pizza if you want, but think about it. One slice won't fuck you up. Half a pizza probably won't fuck you up if you make it your largest meal of the day and don't do it too often.

Moderation can save you. It sure as hell saved me. And when I fuck up, I just keep going instead of giving up.

Used to have a binge eating disorder, addicted to sugar, it does in fact get easier with time. Stick with it, set standards and rules for yourself. Example, if you really need cola, have 1/2 cup instead of a can, this only works if you can keep yourself from drinking the rest... But eventually the 1/2 cup will become 1/4 cup, and eventually you'll be able to resist sugar altogether. Do some research on gut bacteria and maybe listen to some audiobooks to help. Brain Over Binge was a huge help to me personally. Good luck friend.

>hungry
Stuff yourself with steamed broccoli or kale, no sauce or fat

>appetite
Cut out additional sugars completely, also white flour. Only eat smal amounts of sugary fruit an always in combination with proper meals, like a oats with a little banana.
For me IF with timed meals helped a lot, too.

Genuinely op, if you actually think of sugar as poison you'll be living a lot healthier. I lost 25kg total now and I'm still going strong

I've broke away from the prison of fast-food and sugary foods. Seriously go to any supermarket and read the labels, everything that everyone 'likes' is filled to the brim with either sugar, carbs or transfat.

If you value yourself and value your health, start drinking more water, try eating smaller portions, try to cut off from bad habits, it will improve your life considerably.

People, and mostly men, have it ingrained in them that living healthy is something a weakling would do, isn't that ironic that these chain smokers start getting disease when they're 40 and consider it normal. Trust me when I say you can be better than them.

I've written my heart out for you, heed this advice and you'll succeed

Fast for a week and you will never feel hunger again
T. Fasts every month

>implying carbs are in any shape or form unhealthy

I usually eat a cup of oatmeal with fruits and flax seeds as breakfast but that isn’t enough to fill my appetite.

T. Former fatty now a food addict athlete