Got Jow Forums

>got Jow Forums
>got herpes type 1 making out with a club sloot
this is your bi-weekly reminder to stay safe out there

don't be me

Attached: rip.png (1319x1205, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.cmsri.org/aluminum-and-your-health-blog/lead-iron-chromium-and-other-metals-routinely-contaminate-vaccine-adjuvants-industry-study-reports
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats what you get for not saving yourself for marriage

Did you start getting outbreaks on your lips or how do you know

I buy medicine before I get the outbreaks since insurance makes it only $3 per outbreak

you get kinda sick (if its a bad outbreak) and your lips tingle a lot before it's visible

I only had sex with 2 girls in my life but with all these STDs out there I want to get tested and I don't think there will be a third

>bi-weekly reminder i am literally immune to HSV-1

Lmao, am actually at the testing clinic now. Sezz with 25 girls so far, had no stds last time i checked, a couple of years ago. I believe im still clean but good to get that confirmed. Wish my luck boyos, been waiting here an hour now zzzz

Based immune poster

I know that feel bro. Except I got it on my dick as well. Plus side is I've never had boils or anything, just some minor dashing every few months. Thinking I should start taking medication for it.

Rashing*

Can confirm. Same thing happens to my anus before an outbreak.

1/2 tsp baking soda to 1 glass of water in the evening
dry fast for 3 days
drink 500ml of water with 2 tsp of baking soda,1 litre of water, eat some cucumbers and watermelon
refeed on keto next day
if you're not healed repeat as much times as you can

>when you forget where you are after 3 sets of cognitive declines

literally no one cares, hsv-1 is bullshit

get hsv-2 like a real man

Attached: 1501553328464.png (575x488, 29K)

>cope

underrated

I have herpes simplex and I'm in a statistics phd chekmat faggot

kek

>ph.d in statistics
>can't understand the correlation

100% this. marriage is the only known cure for herpes

Well Op you're only 6 years late.

hopefully I can warn other anons before they get caught into this

Nice report.
Interesting how herpes is no big deal as shilled by numerous jokey televison shows and movies AND there is a huge push to normalize the very dangerous herpes vaccinations/sell herpes vaccinations.

Really funny.

based

Attached: bluemoonT.png (355x355, 118K)

How'd it go user

what makes the vaccine dangerous?
Are you one of those mongs who thinks vaccines cause autism?

Just got hsv-2 in march. feelsbadman :( any other anons know this feel?

This guy gets it

Attached: 20180403_111531.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

>making out
what the fuck even for?

You will get few infections during the year thats it bro. Also your body will develop anti bodies(i forgot the name) for herpes and you will me more immune to dick herpes. Keep your immune system good also to prevent outbreaks.

t.fellow herpes bro

Attached: zugzug.png (169x178, 81K)

I think i have herpes and Im a kissless virgin. I accidentally touched a chciks vibrator when I was paid to clean of out an apartment of a couple that left all their shit. I was sure I washed my hands but can't remember it was over 10 years ago. I read herpes doesn't last long outside the body, unless the enviroment was really wet and closed off, and even then probably not. Still a week or so after that I got an horrible rash and then after an pimp like bump. Just one at the base of my penis that in the next day popped, and then scabbed over and then flaked off, all within a week. This has one happened 1 other time and in the exact same spot in the last 10 years. If it is herpes and not just some coincidence, then I think I got it in the rarest and stupidest way possible.

That sounds like herpes desu

Attached: 1522096411127.jpg (682x600, 144K)

wew

Attached: 1469970036111.jpg (746x500, 102K)

If you dont have anything you are a statistical anomaly.

Dont mean to make you nervous tho...

This. Having sex before marriage is a stupid societal pressure for young men and women that results in what? Herpes, HPV, increased risk of cancer, and maybe more that you will give to the person you love when you settle down?

Make that body a temple like God commanded. He’s telling you these things for a reason.

Yeah, you probably didn't wash your hands before peeing, or you didn't wash your hands properly anyway. Most people don't wash hands the right way anyway.

No chick will ever want to touch your dick if they see it tho, and they will tell absolutely everyone if they do. Have fun

All this proves is that a monkey can do statistics.

>tfw committed relationship with clean girl

I thought Jow Forums got over the whole 'imaginary friend' phase a while back. Guess not.

herp for sure

Do you still have sex when you have herpes or are you obligated to tell them?

For the millionth time, something like 70% of the population has it, if you have breakouts it means your immune system is shit because a healthy immune system will suppress it. It can also be cured by dry-fasting.

Yes, goy, there is no correlation between the rising number of vaccines children are given and rising rate of autism.

Attached: vaccine-schedule-history.jpg (575x445, 35K)

Quit memeing.
Jesus was real and died on a cross.
You ought find out why. It could save your life one day.

You fucking serious?
Absolutely tell them you disease spreading idiot.

Attached: serveimage(7).jpg (480x360, 13K)

SCOREBOARD

Virgins: 1
Normalfags: 0

Attached: 1447283795982.png (495x495, 210K)

Legit that's why I'll never have sex.
The mental gymnastics STD ridden degenerates have to go through to justify their poor choices is just too much to watch
>hurp it's just cold sores like 84% of all americans have it or was it 48% man I don't even remember that's like, how common it is lol just take pills when you have an outbreak nigga just put on some underwear

>made out with tinder date in a bar who had caked on shitloads of makeup
>turns out she had huge coldsores hiding underneath
>every single time i get a tiny sore or spot or cut on my lips I panic that its herpes
>it never has been and its been like 3 years now

I probably have it and am just a carrier.

Fuck that whore.

Correlation does not imply causation. You're completely ignoring social developments that mean autism is thrown around as a diagnosis now. I know people who were born in the 80's who didn't have their high functioning autism treated because despite their parents suspecting, if it was confirmed their fucking lives would be over due to how everyone perceived it.

Found the incel

Lol i was thinking of HIV.
Herpes is less important. If they a hoe who wouldnt care otherwise, dont bother.
If they someone special. Go ahead and let them know.

>tfw get zits by lips from shaving and everytime research zits vs cold sores and confirm it's just a zit

Yes you're right the correlation between autism and the high battery of heavy metal contaminated vaccines pumped into children during their developmental years is likely a coincidence.
info.cmsri.org/aluminum-and-your-health-blog/lead-iron-chromium-and-other-metals-routinely-contaminate-vaccine-adjuvants-industry-study-reports

if you have an active sex life in these times you're pretty much guaranteed to get herpes sooner or later

Like bruh even little keeds got cold sores these days from like nothing lmao dude

You have herpes

f

Holy kek

Attached: F09BB575-4D3F-4D52-A3BC-7CC1751F5702.jpg (450x450, 42K)

>I accidentally touched a chciks vibrator
mhmmm yeah okay

just get tested retard

>sloot

You have to go back

Attached: bb-logo-clean.png (666x422, 21K)

I got HSV1 with 30 chicks, good luck user.

>nufit

Attached: 1520995116679.png (385x350, 37K)

Man that sucks.

Attached: 1461654653551.png (1080x720, 444K)

>cognitive decline
Good thing I'm fit

>ayyyy whaduup bruh?

uh unless you rubbed it on your dick or mouth there's no chance you caught herpes from it

or you can skip all this faggot medicine man shit and take valcyclovir

>active sex life
before marriage? Thats a sin

this is how incels cope

I'm pissed at my parents for not giving me HPV vaccine when I was young. Now I have it and my doctor told me theres been a vaccine for a decade now. How was 14 year old me suppose to know there was a vaccine for this??????

Attached: 1523069839354.png (900x1200, 919K)

>he doesn't believe that in 2018 people can still have morals

Attached: 1521485429059.jpg (200x291, 46K)

This. Only jews, niggers, and dumb roasties would deny this.

lol keep telling yourself thats the reason youve never been with a woman.

How?

>memory loss, cognitive declines

I'M AN ACADEMIC FUCK DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME YOU GAY VIRUS REEEE

>fit academic
*breathes in*

Don't worry dude. It's not a big deal. Tons of people have it. Only downside is feeling like a leper

I pissed shortly afterwards. i can't remember how shortly but it was pretty short.

>gunman breaks into my house and takes me hostage
>"why did Jesus die on the cross?"

Idk, seems pretty specific man

>tfw Scandinavian ancestry leaves me immune to herpes

I wondered how it would feel in my anus. Feels bad man

Herpes 1 is common as fuck OP. If your inmune system is decent you shoudlnt have problems with it tho

>cope

raw onions and garlic, obviously

Attached: 1517868608587.jpg (1536x2048, 321K)

>lost virginity to hooker
>got tested, caught nothing thankfully
>mfw took it as a message that I got lucky this one and only time and haven't had sex since

I was playing with fire guys

Attached: close one 2.jpg (491x358, 53K)

Shit bro, I lived through the exact same thing. Be safe guys.

i got herpes from my very first girlfriend, and she didn't tell me she had them.

i was planning on marrying her, but she cheated and me, and married someone with more money than me. I hear they're having kids now.

This was before I found Jow Forums

Attached: suicide.jpg (2768x2928, 404K)

you idiots realize that if you've ever had chicken pox, you have herpes right?

simplex 1 or 2?

Or maybe people with herpes have a tendency to get drunk at clubs until late at night.

>ebonics

infected fuck

See It went pretty well I think, doctor checked the urethrea test right away, said everything looked good. Now I have to wait some time for blood work and urine test but I think it's fine.

Was a bit awkward when talking to the doctor about recent partner count without protection but at least none are ONS, they all have been coming back for more.. but she checked off committed relationship, not sure I made it clear that I'm regularly sleeping with the same 3 chicks unprotected..

I think it'll be fine, I asked the one of my girls I was the most unsure of and she said she hasn't slept with anyone else since we started doing the sezz, which was my biggest concern since she's been travelling a lot. She may be lying though.

I have a feeling the girls I go for are mostly good girls, they all seem to be very conscious about getting checked and whatever.. still they slept with me the first nights without any protection, so I don't really know.

thx mate

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (240x400, 24K)

>good girls
>unprotected sex with me on the first date
choose one

i know right

My man, I'm glad more youngsters have subscribed to this idea

>Sex is one of the (if not the most) pleasurable activity known to man (humans)
>blowing it off with people who don't love you or people with whom you don't have mutual valuation
kys, you're just messing with your brain. Males are sluts too, and it's not just females that have trouble bonding after hree dicks, men have trouble too, if they get too many partners. And no, you don't get to whine about not getting a good woman after you run a soft harem every week. It's the same as fat acceptance.

Also read up on r/K selection theory dumbasses, niggers are all r selected and whites and conservatives are K selected. Be K-selected.