Untitled

Attached: file.png (750x529, 180K)

Im stoned and this made me laugh so here's a (you)

>girls are intelligent

What's your response, manlets?

Based

Well, a manlet gaining height is more likely than a woman like her losing weight, so...

That's fucking brutal

Dude weed

>not working out the soles of your feet to gain some inches in height.
Never going to make it.

fucking kek

fukken memorized bro
good one unironically

Bitch I'm 5'11 and I've been called that I'm tall numerous times except on this Cambodian Imageboard

Haha nice!

Know what would be crazy? Haha.

If people could smoke weed and like...

NOT talk about it all the time, haha.

Wouldn’t that be insane? Haha.

Haha.

>stupid people exist on twitter
Wow, this is really surprising and totally deserves its own thread.

daily reminder that women can't actually measure things let alone estimate heights down to the inch. they say "six feet" because it's a nice round number but they don't actually comprehend it. if you're 5'8" and a woman is attracted to you she will probably tell all her friends you are six foot...and she will believe it. to a woman, it really is as simple as good = six foot

No woman can be attracted to you if you're 5'8''
When will you manlets learn?

XD BRO LUL WEEED
XD
XD
THNKS GR8 POST PAL

Attached: 1519524044532.jpg (522x458, 87K)

Autism. Quinten is that you?

>6'3
>genetically strong
>wide shoulders
>naturally athletic and have been good at sports all my life
>gain muscle easily

>balding
>extremely average dick

life is a cruel joke

why do people post stuff like this

>Not doing your growth exercises

You manlets will never make it if you don't try.
I went from 5'8" to 6'6".
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go hang from a wardrobe and recite my mantra.

>Grow, grow, grow

>balding
Take it off and go with the Statham.

>extremely average dick
Bruh, women don't care how big your dick is if you're a straight Chad. 5.5" is enough to get the job done if you realize sex for women is more about the psychological than the physical. They care about sex being hot, and you make it hot for them by totally owning them, dominating them, and truly making them feel like your bitch, which is all easy enough if you're genetically strong and have muscle.

Besides, some 40% of women prefer bald dudes that carry themselves the right way.

yeah i'm probably just gonna shave my head but i just look way better with hair, it's a tough pill to swallow. it's not the length of my cawk that's a problem either honestly, it's like 6.5ish long but it's a bit under 5" girth so its dangerously close to pencil dick territory which is the problem

Because that's how you sound.

just get good at using your dick and shave your head so it seems like it’s your choice duh

Dude. Not true. Those half inches matter. The difference on their face between when you're 90% hard at 6.5 inches long and 100% at 7 inches and going all the way in says it all. Like seriously, anyone with a reasonably large penis should know what I mean.

Are they going to break up with you over it? No, very likely they won't, but it makes sex way better for them if you're already good. That last part is absolutely key.

DUDE

6.5"?

What the fuck are you worrying about then? Girth is fine and dandy, but (from a purely physical standpoint) you got no issue hitting the G-spot. Women get off WAY easier when they're properly aroused. You get them that way by making them realize who they should be calling daddy, so to speak.

Size ain't everything. I'm 8"x6", so I should be able to just put it in and they spontaneously get off, right? Not even close. I've had plenty of times I couldn't get them off because I was too soft-spoken, or too gentle, or whatever. It's close to non-existence at this point in my life, but it was an issue that dumbfounded me back when I first started. 8" should be good no matter what, right?

Dominate them psychologically, you'll get them off every time. Own them, make them realize they're your property, and they'll function the way they should.

Something that'll help you understand the importance of psychology:

Men are attracted to physical beauty 99% of the time, right? But women will often go for the ugly fat dude if he's got money or pushes the right buttons for them in conversation. Yes, there's an obvious desire for money there, but think about how these women throw themselves at and willfully make THEMSELVES the "property" of the alpha male.

Ya dig?

>But women will often go for the ugly fat dude if he's got money or pushes the right buttons for them in conversation.
Happens pretty much never.

Attached: img-thing (1).jpg (300x300, 16K)

based haha poster

As I state in , I'm packing heat. Women I've fucked tell their friends the same.

But do you know how many times I've brought a girl home and she actually can't take it because it's painfully large? Believe me, I can appreciate the shock factor on their faces when I whip it out and they grin from ear to ear, and seeing that look on their face makes me feel like a million dollars, but it's not the size that gets them off necessarily.

I had a mentor that was entirely average in the size department. 5.5". However, he had a list that just didn't fucking quit of girls that he bent over at one point or another. I spoke to a couple of girls that he had in his harem and not one of them said he ever had any trouble getting them off several times.

easier to 'own them' with a biggun.

Right, because a small list of people who never got any ass included Biggie Smalls, Kevin James, Harvey Weinstein, Fat Joe, Post Malone, Louis CK, Elvis Presley, Steven Spielberg, John Belushi, Jonah Hill, Will Ferrell, Penn Jillette, Al Capone, Vince Vaughn, Cee Lo Green, any of the chubby/fat dudes from RSD...

gayest bro repay ....

100% agree. But it's not even close to being the only way.

It's like saying "It's easier to travel 150 yds with a car."

Sure, it's the most logically efficient way, but you can also walk, run, bike, skateboard, fucking rollerblade, glide with a wingsuit, get a helicopter, strap a rocket to your back, and that's just off the top of my head. Yeah, it's easier right off the bat, but with a few tweaks to what you do and a little practice making it a regular thing, you won't notice that it's difficult and it just becomes a thing of habit.

Yeah, it's easier to get girls with great facial aesthetics and money and fame, but somehow millions of everyday guys are banging millions of girls ever day. Do you get to the 1/2/3/4 milestone by saying "Oh, I don't have access to TRT and Anavar, so I'm never gonna start", or do you get to it by putting in the work? Everything worth doing is gonna take some time, friend.

Truth is truth, gay or not.

yo, my dude, I love you man thats why I'mma give you some advice. (pulls up backward chair, sits down and puts hat to back) cats out here be really moralfaggin, I know your an average guy and smoking the number with your friends is normal shit, but dudes out here can't stand it for some reason.

I knew a guy like this, had the same name as me funny enough. We where tight for a while and girls would tell me how be his dick was, like it amazed them. The funny thing tho was it drove some girls away because chicks couldn't take it. We fucked some of the same thotties and some fucked me (6.5) some fucked him more. I think girls just have tastes, like we do, some guys like some things, some broads others. The take away is, some hoes like big ass dicks, and if you don't have that they wont like you that much. Don't get torn up tho, you gotta focus on the one you can catch.

What lifts can I do so I can soar to the height of 5'9?

Attached: 1493178326119.png (1920x1080, 229K)

Holy shit what is going on? How did Jow Forums get this fagged up? and thats saying something

The manlet cries out in pain

nerd rage

Congrats on triggering straight edge moralfags with literally one post.

she is not dumb it is good advice
if you are a little guy, you must be ripped
if you are tall you can get girls being skeletal or being a bear

keked

Yeah, its a real goofy state of affairs

DUDE WEED LMAO XD

Manlet kys

1...2...3...ITS WEED! LMAO!

I mean sure, I smoke a bowl a few nights a week and masturbate before bed but I don’t tell people about it. Goddamn I’ve never understood this “gotta tell everyone I smoke weed” thing

retards

I, too, am a manlet and have been called tall by my mom numerous times!

can someone find this woman who posted this because I will absolutely stalk her and rape her.

Do you even rack, dick head?

Attached: the-rack.jpg (941x401, 147K)

You're not tall but you are average height tho, dont worry you're not a manlet, just.

>not hanging upside down from the chin-up bar to stretch out your legs

>someone posts something
>OCCASIONALLY someone will post that they found it extra funny because they're high
>this is relatable and may cause the reader to momentarily reminisce to a similar situation

>someone mentions they are high
>WITHOUT FAIL virgins sperg out over it

Am i still a virgin if i creampied your whore of a mother?

Yeah it only counts if they're alive senpai

Well it explains why her pussy stank so bad

Duuuuuuuuude..! I'm BAKED

Savage lol

I did leg extensions, those are pretty good.
But never EVER do pull-downs, my 5'11 friend did and now he's licks midget girl assholes while standing up.

At least my mom's pussy smelled better than your dad's dick

Reminder that as long as you’re taller than a girl, you’re “6ft”.

I don't know why everybody's getting their panties in a bunch. Arnold smoked too, that shit's pretty normal.

Give those legs the CT fletcher treatment, "I command you muthfuckas to grow"

And how exactly would you know what your mom’s pussy and his dad’s dick smelled like?

Because.
His dad is my daddy too ;3

It's a meme you dip. People don't actually hate weed as much as Jow Forums makes it seem we do.

DUDE YOU SMOKIN THE GANJA BRO? IM SO FUCKIN STONED DUDE IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW XD IM GONNA GET BAKED AND WATCH SOME CARTOONS DUDE

You have to be over eighteen physically and mentally to post here, faggots.

Dont listen to these fags enjoy your high. Weed is degenerate tho

is that 6ft sideways or something lol