What is the point in continuing to lift Jow Forums?

What is the point in continuing to lift Jow Forums?
There is too many sluts and bimbos, finding a non nigger infested slut to be your girlfriend is almost impossible these days.

This dawned upon me when i was hanging out with a friend of a friend and he was bragging about how many he slept with and showed nudes and what not.

This mindset is killing my gains and i can't stop thinking about it.

Attached: sadness.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpdiSgy3S1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lifting for girls

Never gonna make it

>lifting for girls
>not lifting to be better than you were yesterday
>not lifting to feel good about yourself
>not lifting to be better than others

fpbp
spsbp
checked

Wasted quads.
You lift so you don't have to feel like shit every time you look at the mirror.

what a waste of digits

I did lift to better myself. I just ended a 3 year relationship but each time i try to move on and think of a new relationship all i can think about is how almost all women are sluts and its driving me crazy.

Then you should have no problem with continuing to lift. Consider that the majority of women are sluts. Consider that you cannot control this. Now what do you do? Do you wither away because life has dealt you an undesirable hand, or do you continue to build upon yourself to bear the fruits of your own effort?

I see your point and i do agree with it, i do everything in my power to try to rise and become the man i want to be.

But who is a man without love?

Stop worrying, there's still good women out there and sooner or later you'll meet one of them. And you better bring your a-game when this happens. I fucked this up once and will not repeat the same mistake.

A man must love in order to thrive, but that does not need to be romantic love. Love for family. Love for nation. Love for self. Love for wealth, justice, society, people, knowledge etc etc. It only needs to drive him forwards.

>oh no people have sex
>i must acquire a pure vurgin
Fucking incels. This board is brimming with insecure betas

I think OP has been brainwashed into thinking that women are capable of love which they aren't, they simply go to the best genes and most resources guy when he is available. And now OP is sad after realising that women are not disney princesses. Look even channing tatum is not enough for women youtube.com/watch?v=IpdiSgy3S1Q

Cringe bait.

That video hurts bruh

DELETE

Fitbro, you're chasing the wrong women. Stop over obsessing and enjoy life. You'll eventually find the right penis sleeve for you.

lmao the reason you can't find a girl is because you unironically talk like that

>just bee urself

Finding a girl is not the issue, finding a good one is the issue. Digging through the trash to the find the diamond is how i should think maybe

Absolutely pathetic sad cunt r9k faggot
Any sadboys in this thread trying to improve yourselves get out now, this will not help you.

Dude I'm not convinced humans are supposed to be monogamous anyhow. Enjoy sleeping around but be prepared to put in serious effort if you want to find a life partner.

This is something you learn easy or hard way. Some guys still get married for 3rd time and still dont get it