FPH - Broken Pelvis Edition

Pretty sure he died.

Attached: ahShit.gif (200x200, 817K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bk1uLfzVm4o
baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-op-0331-fat-husband-20180329-story,amp.html
baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-op-1217-jewish-christmas-20171213-story.html
twitter.com/babyyygucci/status/979510760693891077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re supposed to have something to post when you make these .
Have this, free of charge.

Attached: 6BC3FD01-D1C8-4927-AB4B-693EAC44EBF1.png (502x380, 33K)

>Jew complaining about hard work
Lmao

One of those rare gifs that never get old

This fucker just found the most convoluted way to say "MUH GENES"

Attached: soyboi4.jpg (500x454, 81K)

The writing style of this jew makes me want to bring Hitler back.

>Fat customer is talking to me
>Leaning on counter oc
> I'm explaining his shipping options for his package
>He inhales like a brap poster
>Exhales his noxious cloud in my face
>Get hit with a steamy breathe of fast food, germs, and general uncleanliness
>Suppress a shudder
>Finish shipping his package, after he leaves wipe my face off with clean wipes

Way to ruin my day fat person

>shouldvereadthesticky.tiff

He also wrote a Harry Potter fanfic dedicated to jerking himself off in much the same way.
Hilariously he fucks up almost every single scientific concept he mentions.
Also hilariously he leads a cult dedicated to using AI research to cheat death. One would assume someone terrified of death would figure out that putting the fork down is a good way of staving it off.

Am ded
youtu.be/Bk1uLfzVm4o

Probably a shit story, but anyway
>coworker is fat, knows it, but is too lazy to change
>suddenly starts getting heart complications
>turns out it's "only" an enlarged heart, but it scares the shit out of him anyway
>swears he'll change.
>to my surprise, he actually does
>throws out all his shit food, brings in healthy lunches and decent portions of them, refuses offers of crap, etc
>enter the other fatty
>the moment the other guy says he'll change, he immediately starts being derisive and passive aggressive
>keeps leaving out shit food in the open and loudly offering it to everyone
>at one point says he's genuinely offended by the other guy having healthy food (?????)
Fortunately he crossed the line by saying getting an ambulance for a heart scare that turned out fine was a waste of public money, and fatbro cottoned on to the crab bucket attempt.

A bland story, I know, but I'd never seen such a blatant attempt at sabotage, and assumed people posting stories about them were exaggerating or making them up.

Attached: 1523299684253.png (159x145, 38K)

Has this become a copypasta already

(((((Yudkowsky)))))

baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-op-0331-fat-husband-20180329-story,amp.html

>My husband’s slide into slimness began when, for health reasons, I asked him to join the gym with me. At first, it was as if I’d asked him to sprint naked on a treadmill. Then, he negotiated, “If you stick with it for a year, I’ll give it a try.” I did. He joined. And he liked it.
>And then, treason — he began counting calories. “Honey, at lunch today instead of a Big Mac I ordered a small hamburger. Guess how many calories I saved?” I thought, “good for you” and “I don’t care.”
>I knew he had officially switched teams when he replaced his usual “big man stack” of pancakes drenched in butter and syrup with a short stack and a “sugar-free syrup, please” to the waitress. Even worse, he traded in his “Drinks Well with Friends” t-shirt for a clingy Under Armour.
>Yes, it is affecting me. Last night at dinner our waiter asked, “How about dessert?” Before I had a chance to respond, Charles patted his (now flat) stomach and said, “None for me. It’s not good for my waistline.”
>I wanted to smash his diet in the face. Not only has he crossed over to the svelte team — he’s become the captain.

Attached: image.png (870x645, 756K)

I posted it once in a dying thread a few days ago.
If someone else thought it worth reposting, I'll be staggered

>Charles and I met on a blind date
>he was fat — fatter than me.
>still stitching my ego together from a recent divorce
>size 20, I wanted a man whose girth would quell my insecurities.

There it is.

at least she admits it's because she's insecure, and doesn't try to actively sabotage him, which is what I was expecting.

still a shitty way to think about a relationship and health.

see also
>freelance writer and the author of "Big Butts, Fat Thighs, and Other Secrets to Success."

Attached: 1522689259079.jpg (624x409, 54K)

>"barbell squats"
lel

Attached: 1522973926634.png (1582x2332, 431K)

>Family is pretty overweight, eating large portions every meal
>Change eating habits to be full of protein and cutting calories
>Eat less of mom's food
>Usually eat all my calories early in the day then fast
>Mom starts making noodle soups specifically for me without asking me
>Tries to guilt trips me into eating, even cries sometimes if I don't eat it
Why, it's less work for her, what the fuck

Women are fucking evil. I think I might turn gay.

wow. that is disgusting. fuck her

>cries sometimes if I don't eat it
Nigga that's actually totally fucked. Literally abusive. If she does that tell her that she's guilting you into being unhealthy and you will die sooner because of it. Guilt her right back. Fuck that shit.

gay guy here, there is no escape.

Fuck.

yeah, the problem isn't your mom. it's that you still live at home.

This was when I was home for spring break

My asshole munchausen by proxy mum gave me a fear of food(that i overcame) and mad me think glutin, carbs, sugar, fruit, fish and broccoli were dangerous for my mind body and thyroid.

I had fuggen disability support workers (autism diagnosis) that tried to make me eat normal but i was too brainwashed with fear. My childhood obesity gave me a thyroid disorder and my cunt mum uses it to say it wasnt her fault i was fat at 7 from her shaming me into overeating.

Whenever my food fear actually made me able to lose weight instead of piling it on, my cunt mum would say she was worried i would be anorexic (i was around 90kg when she would start saying that shit)

Fucking cunt banned mjcrowaves from the house and made me think it was totaly fine.
Tricked me into thinking aboriginals such as myself were vulnerable to vaccinations.

She browses facebook conspiracy and activism groups all day and is scared of pesticides in fruits and vegetables but she smokes and doesnt drink water and only eats processed shit.

Last time i saw her shes started stealing shopping trollies and wont pay off her special magical water filter to the debt colectors.

An easter drama was started about me not being able to bring food back on the flight eventhough i said i wouldnt be able to bring food back in a text before flying over. It wasnt until i showed up after the plane ride that i was told NOBODY would eat the left overs of dried figs and it would be chucked out so i have to bring it with me a d if i dont than im a peice of shit becuase buying dried figs from the local shops took SOOOO MUCH WORK.

my mum thinks wheelchair people starve themselves to lose weight.
She is fat and ugly without a neck and so is my sister.
Both fat and ugly and unhealthy.

Attached: 102102.jpg (571x430, 163K)

My mom thinks drinking water is bad. Tap water somehow has deadly toxins even though you use it to clean yourself and your dishes with it. Bottled water, water stores and water filters are a scam, so avoid those.

baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-op-1217-jewish-christmas-20171213-story.html

I found another article by the same author.

I can relate. I was a really picky child, and I remember one birthday, maybe my 7th or 8th, I didn't want any cake because I was full from dinner. My fat parents made me sit and force a big slice of sugary cake down my throat.

How do we stop the soy epidemic?

Attached: FB_IMG_1523142226893.jpg (631x533, 41K)

I think most of it will sort itself out, most of these people aren't going to have kids

"her" son, being black??
are these people for real

Memes are reality

jesus...i don't even know where to start

It is her son, but not his

I dont have the original but the baby is shopped. But just the fact this wouldn't be surprising is bad news.

He isn't even doing the soylent grin, deep down he must realize how fucked he is.

Nevermind. One of the first results.

Attached: 1467955256980.jpg (620x414, 69K)

yeah I gather, just curious how on earth is he still around
maybe the soy meme is true after all

ah, now it all makes sense.

If you didn't notice this is a fake news (as in the onion, not CNN) website

Losing 50 pounds has made me hate fat people. Am I normal?

Holy God, the salty intake of this woman's must be able to supply a small African village. How deep is this crab in the bucket if she's personally sabotaging her husband?

It's literally a shitty photoshop. I don't know how retarded you have to be, to take it seriously.

>He has an open marriage with Brienne Yudkowsky, whom he married in 2013.
Why am I not surprised hes a cuck.

Yes, it's only natural to hate fatties who don't do anything to improve, especially after you've done it yourself

I almost thought this chick was wearing a fatsuit

Attached: hoooooowww does someone get this big.jpg (793x1058, 242K)

>Gothic Dorito

Look at those arms, neck and face.
You're delusional bro.

I mean he doesn't even have a high school level education. So not really that surprising. Also he used the word orthogonally in the above post completely out of context. Maybe if he went to high school he would know how to lose weight.

>gothic twinkie

Yes, you are. Especially when you have personal experience with losing weight, so you know it's possible. Difficult, but possible. It's natural to hate those who don't even try and excuse their unhealthy habits when you know it can be changed. My entire close family is obese; they believe it's completely genetic and they hate the fact that I'm the only one that doesn't suffer their "genetic" condition. It has nothing to do with the fact that I exercise 6 times a week, and keep track of my calories and macros.

>neck
What neck

Secondhand story but...
>at party
>gf brings hambeast friend along
>probably pushing 250 and looks like a fucking downy
>proceeds to enter the kitchen and we lose track of her because who fucking cares
>mind you shes never been to this place before
onehourlater.avi
awildsnorlaxappears.exe
>is in the bathroom puking
>in the fucking sink
>turns out she raided their fridge eating 2 tubs of greek yogert, half a container of tadziki sauce (why!?) a small pizza, and some week old deviled eggs (that probably did it)
>didn't know the host, and there were party snacks besides
All my fucking what.

Attached: 1521505275244.jpg (620x620, 46K)

Kek

Attached: P4xyV.png (477x640, 237K)

>implying gay guys aren’t even more catty and insecure

>boyfriend decides to make a lifestyle change and stop smoking cigs
>tells girlfriend her weight is starting to bother him
>she goes behind his back and posts their private conversation on twitter
>everyone tells her it's ok to be fat
>she dumps him
It never ends.

twitter.com/babyyygucci/status/979510760693891077

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 6.06.47 PM.png (1242x1510, 919K)

He wasn't even being insulting about it. He mentions it very honestly, god damn

[CRABS IN A BUCKET INTENSIFIES]

why is this even a text conversation? Wouldnt you just quickly mention it in person?

MY WIFE'S SON! MY WIFE'S SON!

the solution is to force a woman to act like a decent human being. women need men with spine because they don't have any.

i'm not saying fall on your sword for a roastie, i'm saying find a girl with potential and don't put up with her bullshit.

does your mom have rabies?

This chick is clearly unstable, he probably didn't mention it in person for fear she would do something extreme (like dumping him for raising a valid concern)

She probably started it as a text conversation with the intent of sharing it with somebody else.

Some people love to pull that shit.

I don't think so. She's just tried every single diet under the sun and one of them was a 'no water diet' or some shit she got from some idiot trying to peddle her juice

i cant stop laughing at this pic

check'd and kek'd

>2 cats
>twitter name "babyyygucci"
>tattoos
>posts personal texts online
>posts pics of herself in skimpy clothing
Honestly, the dude was retarded for being with her in the first place.

I realize that she is family, but have you ever considered putting her down for the sake of herself and society at large?

Goddamnit I hate it when /pol is right

Your mother is a cunt. Move out and let her rot.

you know she wouldn't be worrying about that shit if she actually had a personality that he loved her for

>tadziki
i fucking love greeks man, all of them make tadziki for their friends.

she seems like a shitty person, he's better off without her probably.

Man am I the only one thinking this is sad? Maybe his mother finds her self worth in cooking for her son, and now he rejects what she's trying to give him. I can understand how that makes a parent feel sad.

Maybe try learning some healthier recepies together?

reliably makes me intensely angry at this smug chucklefuck that thinks he's better than you and immune to thermodynamics

If your self worth comes from stuffing your fat kids full of junk, you need an attitude adjustment.

>Also hilariously he leads a cult dedicated to using AI research to cheat death.
i dont like Yudkowsky and his rationalist people but this is not a fair characterization of them

I aint going 2 prison

Here's an idea.
If you want to cook food for people, learn to cook food that isn't shit.
Christ, all it takes is literally $30 to buy a healthy cook book, then follow the recipes.

Sounds well adjusted for an abbo.
At least she doesn't huff petrol, drink metho, and sleep on the roads

Attached: images (19).jpg (384x383, 19K)

This guy dodged a bullet. He was being totally upfront and honest about her weight gain without being a douchebag, and she takes it as a personal attack.

>She dumps him

Lucky him. Can't wait for a few years time when some shitty reddit thread shows up in FPH about a fat girl depressed due to being convinced on breaking up with a good looking guy and not being able to get another guy since then.

She looks insufferable, that haircut + tattoos isn't attractive at all.

Cope. She'll continue to be coddled by her now-expanded orbiter base, get dicked by a few drunk chads, and con another beta into dealing with her bullshit until she shits out a couple kids, divorces him, and mentally scars the children with typical single mom roastie behavior. Your comment is based on a just world fallacy.

Also, assuming the ex was of value is based on a false dichotomy. If he couldn't see that this chick was a crazed thot, and even apologizes to her because her tweet went viral and "made him see the light," he deserves the misery that came his way. Two shitty people in a shitty world, that's all.

Im not gay, love boobs. But god damn if seeing all this shit that women pull on men and this new "sjw feminist" shit makes me think maybe a little trap who can be a battle/range buddy might not be a bad idea.

Fresh OC

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-134828.png (1080x1920, 210K)

atm

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-134807.png (1080x1920, 258K)

Is this a new meme?

Attached: AD3FD1C2-C398-4438-B48E-9E5021866BBA.jpg (273x185, 22K)

It was a trending hashtag on twitter