Lifting for 'aesthetics' is just physically demonstrating that there's nothing else noteworthy about you (i.e...

Lifting for 'aesthetics' is just physically demonstrating that there's nothing else noteworthy about you (i.e. you're boring, unfunny, no personality to speak of, no skills, no other interests, no career, etc, basically you're one-dimensional). PROVE ME WRONG.

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 79K)

>PROVE ME WRONG
No. SAGE.

t. gymcel

Everybody likes to look good. Are you saying you dont care about your looks or how other people look? Seems unlikely. This thread is mediocre bait

Some of us have lived long enough to learn that nobody really cares if you look like a bodybuilder, they only care that you're not fat, smelly, and disgusting. They're more interested in who you are and what you're about, how you act, what sort of impression you leave on them beyond the first 15 seconds (which is exactly the length of the "expiration date" of your physical appearance). Why else do you think there are average or ugly guys who have hot girlfriends or wives? THINK about it.

Jake's on you, I lift for strength, muscle is just a side effect.

They do care if you're skinny though. Men do check if the other guy can beat them down or not just like men check women for breeding purposes.

Im aesthetic yet charming smart funny and social as fuck.

this
I used to be fucking skinny and while I could game girls, when the Chad of our friends group came into the room I stood no chance

>virgin detected
>or at least 'Underage B&' detected
LOL adults don't think that way.
Maybe you should consider growing up?

But when Chad ends up working some dead-end job because he relied too much on 'being Chad' to get by in life, where will women be then? With the guy who may not look like a bodybuilder, but who is interesting and has a decent career, fascinating interests, good personality/sense of humor, etc.

what board do you think this is?

we are robots but we are Jow Forums robots

I lift because it keeps my depression in check
Aesthetics are a byproduct

Right. I'd rather be a borin sack of shit with a great physique, by spending 3 of the 10 hours I browse Jow Forums every day on eating/making dinner and lifting, than to JUST browse Jow Forums for 10 hours and ONLY be a boring sack of shit.

Chad ending up as a car washer is a meme. Odds are while you'll be an engineer or whatever, he'll be your CEO supervisor due to them social skills.

>t. uggo

>Implying I lift for other people

do people actually roid just for the sake of roiding? I would only ever consider using steroids if i played a competitive sport or competed in some form, and even then, i'd actually have to be dedicated to it and have good genetics for it

>do people actually roid just for the sake of roiding?

Literally most roiders

>Implying that gym lads can't earn good money or be funny
>A truly sage-worthy post

BTTF is a virgin fantasy. BTTF2 split timeline is the reality.

no this is quality bait

I am FUCKINg angry right now

Attached: Download (1).jpg (1160x629, 118K)

I'm not sure if you understand what the term 'chad' implies

lmao, im aesthetic and everyshit i say is funny to bitches, even tho i cringe at mysel and think im unfunny as shit

Mate humans being doing that since before we were humans, you really think we don't consider these things subconsciously?

Let's quantify it for comfort purposes, user.

Let's say that, as a whole, your looks are 6, your confidence is 8, your humour is 7 and your money/lifestyle is also 7.

So far you got 28 'attraction points', right?

But, if you manage to improve your looks by just 3 points (This is all completely arbitrary, not an X/10 thing), you'll be over 30, thus able to attract 'better' females.

delet

why do so many people take roids/test?

Arnold Schwarzenegger-movie star, governor, bodybuilding champion. Soooo one dimensional right? Sounds more like you're too lazy to lift and you trash those that do to make yourself feel better about your insecurities.

/thread

Attached: 1456864472700.jpg (493x929, 95K)

Interesting coping mechanism there. Whether or not you can beat someone else up is irrelevant in modern society. What is relevant is how much money you have.

>already interesting and charismatic
>have handsome face
>lots of friends and success
>now developing aesthetics and have become a 10/10 package
>for some reason this means fatties and gay guys now hit on me more

Hey I enjoy looking at myself in the mirror and thats enough for me :)

Attached: dolan HD.jpg (816x979, 147K)

yeah, because everyone wants to hear about my engineer job.....

Ever since I started lifting, eating right, cardio.. focusing on making more money.. I don't really have anything to talk about other than lifting, boring eating and my job. It takes up too much of my life and I need to start forcing myself to do all of the interesting things that I used to be into.

Im fat and have nothing goin for me but my huge penis :(

Like what? I don't remember what I did before lifting other than vidya, shitposting and playing guitar sometimes

Yeah bitch, and others of us have lived long enough to know that being muscular makes men noticeably more attractive. It's not the ONLY thing that factors into attractiveness, but it's one ingredient that can make a difference. Of course it's possible to get a hot gf/wife without being jacked, but being jacked makes it that much easier. It only takes like 5 hours a week to get reasonably fit, so why wouldn't you make that investment?

That's a good point, I used to do a lot of drugs. Art mainly, being creative, doing projects. I feel like I've lost all creativity and it's been replaced with self consciousness and anxiety. (self awareness & ambition)

Since I allot myself an hour for gym a day, I'm going to start putting aside 30 mins for reading and 30 mins for guitar (beginner) as well. It's hard to do at the end of the day.

good on you user, I can't find meaning to life yet

I'm not there yet, just trying to force myself to do things I wouldn't normally do. I originally thought a couple years ago that if I could learn the discipline to do healthy things, it would translate over into other areas. It's easy make youself do things that just take physical effort IMO, it's harder to make yourself do things that are more intellectually challenging or creative if you're not already inclined and enjoy doing them

proven right