Do you think all the times you wee bullied in school made you look to lifting to improve your life?

Do you think all the times you wee bullied in school made you look to lifting to improve your life?

Attached: 1522528721078.jpg (1024x808, 116K)

No. I was bullied by girls and not in the sexy way where they pin you against the locker and punch you but in a psychological way. Where one goes out with you and then you tell her all your secrets and she tells everyone. And then they laugh at you for not having any friends.

No it fucked me up permanently because I was made fun of by girls from like 4th to 7th grade for some reason and now I literally fear the female species

Why can women be so mean mang?

Attached: 1522961007250.jpg (608x800, 111K)

Hey, I learned not to share shit early, lucky it was with a fucking loser so no harm done.

I wish i worked out as a child. Gonna make sure my kid does.

That whole "lifting stunts your growth" meme robbed me of gains

Pretty much yeah. Puberty hitting me like a truck and lifting combined really helped me boost my social status and I was rarely tried again.

I was bullied throughout my entire life because of the way I look. I have very demented thoughts about people I try to suppress. I don't want my mother to be sad if I act out my desires. My mother is all that keeps me sane. She is probably the only good thing in my sad existence.

Yeah it made me look to lifting in a way.

It also gave me some really bad trust and anger issues.

Attached: 1427551068011.jpg (500x482, 73K)

i was never bullied. i was called fat because i was sometimes but that's it, not fat anymore thanks to that
idk what's you guys' problem that you got bullied haha

never noticed the "ouch!" before lol

Search for "light switch effect" it gets even worse.

Not as much bullying as people ignoring me

>i was bullying some other fags
sorry anons i did it because my dad left nothing personel

this

Attached: ACFE9790-2D9A-44C3-8D6B-4AB6C7BD9B40.jpg (540x540, 23K)

yeeah, i just kind of wandered around school.
no friends, few associates.

I am reporting you to the FBI

Never trust a bitch

Wew lad. Girls were my primary bullies in school. Guys would just throw my stuff around or occationally hit me, but that stopped after middle school. Girls never stopped making me feel like a loser until I graduated high school. Feels like ages ago but I still think about it sometimes.

Attached: 1522037360139.png (209x155, 70K)

Men punch, women poison

Checked

Also, how do you look?

I just never had friends and people would rarely want to hang out. I was a star athlete at highschool for track and cross country but I never really made friends with the other people on the team. In fact most of the team resented me and would train without me. To this day I struggle with making friends but luckily that seems to be less and less important. I just wish one of them would tell me why I'm so unlikable.

I wasn't ever bullied in school. I just hung out with a tall football playing nerd and we talked about Halo and then played Halo after school on days that weren't football or rugby practice.

No considering I only took up lifting at the age of 27 when I had a solidified career.

There wasn't too much bullying but I always wanted to be the weird one that got hot and less weird.

And I did. It gives me a chuckle to see how a lot of those kids let themselves go.

>be weak and scrawny as fuck pale kid at 13
>get bullied at school for two years
>feel so fucking weak all the time I don't dare to fight back
>even some chick tries to physically bully me
>eventually stand up for myself
>bullying stops and I manage to make friends
>feeling of impotent rage, fear and weakness still fucks me up
>at 18yo a friend drags me to kung fu classes
>instantly hooked, wanna become like jackie chan
>had a great time there but after 5 years switch to muay thai because I want to experience the real stuff
>still doing muay thai at 26
>do some lifting at the side
>still pale and slim at 5'10, 155lbm
the self hatred I had as a teen is now gone and I had 8 great years doing martial arts

>kill chad
>ouch!

Attached: kek man.jpg (407x430, 24K)