How much do you need to lift for a QT GF?

How much do you need to lift for a QT GF?

Attached: 1520934839379.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

4/3/2/1

honestly you just need to be yourself, bro. You guys take yourselves too seriously. Just chill, have fun, and let the magic happen.

Attached: stevenkelly.jpg (340x340, 33K)

Read the sticky, faggot. 1/2/3/4, for 5 reps. Fill out the paperwork and they mail your GF to you. If you cheat on form, they will know and reject your application.

this

>4pl8 OHP
Fuck this I'm going gay

Unironically, nothing.
Also, my qt gf broke with me right after I started lifting, so it doesn't help.

You just talk to girls its not hard.

desu you dont have to lift heavy
to attract grils but it helps

Attached: 1522846383560.jpg (960x960, 77K)

Attached: fit_humor.jpg (640x674, 91K)

On a serious note..

How the fuck do you attract girls again?

>Broke up with gf of 2 years last year
>STILL no action

HOW do I get back on the proverbial horse

Attached: 2035191_1.jpg (630x630, 93K)

In case you guys didn't know, that's actually Lenny's cousin

Attached: 1494524680334.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

DELETE

Attached: 1516736612548.jpg (650x488, 39K)

None at all, but lifting improves your chances.

Go outside
>it's all thots
Go to clubs
>it's ALL SLUTS
Go to library
>IT'S ALL LOSER NERDS
I mean seriously
HNURUAUARUHG

really struggling to understand why someone would post this

>Go to church
Profit

>None of them want you

SUFFERING

yeah, maybe if you're into geriatrics, children and born again post wall sluts

6 months

Attached: 21819971.jpg (1006x1257, 63K)

Gfs are for dyels and roiders

Natty guys gotta focus on training

>objectively as handsome as the Chads posted here
>the magic never happens
Autism is terminal

Attached: 1519700975589.png (349x491, 203K)

I'm still just shitposting desu, there's like 4 of us atm.

post pic

no you’re not

What's wrong with loser nerds? I'd love a loser nerd gf. If your library is full of loser nerds you're going great, mine is just full of more thots.

How much should I lift, Jow Forums?

Attached: Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-Ramona-Flowers-Scott-Pilgrim-Vs.-The-World-e1425573918166.jpg (499x299, 41K)

Attached: wojak_braaap.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Jealous of his eye shape mine slant downward at the sides of my face making me look sad even when I'm not being sad is a huge turn off for girls

I legitimately got laid more often when I was skinnyfat.

Ugh right here

delet

Attached: photo.jpg (419x419, 27K)

Am too, not putting my face on Jow Forums tho, so believe what you will

However much the closest loaded gun weighs, all the way to your temple.

>pull trigger at the height of the rep

The real question is how much do you have to lift for a THICC gf?

Attached: 1475900679085.jpg (667x706, 72K)

The truth?

Probably not at all, you only have to be not fat and be socially normal

Got lmao 1gf right after I hit 1/2/3/4 but she was a massive cunt and I was miserable

Literally a week after getting a 225 ohp (hardest of 2/3/4/5) I got a new wholesome qt gf

I honestly am not even sure if this is a meme anymore

>I press 205
>feel like big changes are just around the corner
All right baby at 5lb/week I am a month from gf, let's do this

Why is she built like a lazy boy recliner?

Zero, if you lower your standards to this

Op there's your answer, 2pl8 OHP

Attached: 1508173738168.jpg (720x540, 41K)

Attached: 20180409_164047.jpg (247x276, 35K)

So we've come to the consensus that we will get a gf likely at

1/2/3/4
BUT
we'll get a good one at
2/3/4/5

Attached: 1523262285192.png (500x377, 349K)

More

good post, spread the word. this shit is not a meme

Dios mio...

I cringe every time when some user talks about love like it exists

>Go outside
>Try to talk to girls
>They just give you a disgusted look because you are the 100000th guy to try to talk to them that day
>They hold their hands up and say 'no thanks' when you ask them what their name is

where the fuck am i supposed to meet women

Maybe you just have a repulsive personality.

Maybe your problem is that you are an entitled bitch.

Loser nerd sounds great, as long as it's the library type of nerd, not video games and figurines type of nerd.

Post your body. I'm not making fun of you I'd like to see what a 2/3/4/5 lifter looks like.
1.5/2.5/3/4 myself, though I have only my laziness to blame for the last two.

100% chance your parents were shit.

Just bee urself bro, works for me

Attached: reiner.jpg (680x762, 64K)

This site is for 18+ kiddo

I don't find this the least bit amusing.

Men love women for who they are but women love men for what they can give. Women will dumb you if a man with better genes and resources comes available and these days its impossible for women not to constantly see better options on social media etc

LINUS REEEEEE!

...so therefore its futile to invest in any meaningful relationship because there is 99% chance you will lose half of your shit, kids and stuck paying alimony

I'm pretty sure that there is a very poor correlation between how much you can lift and your chances of having a qt gf.
If your goal is getting a gf, there are many things that will increase your chances much more than lifting x amount of weight or looking like a weirdo, so you are wasting your time and energy in the wrong way
For example, to name a few
- be a nice lad
- be healthy (ie not fat nor skinny)
- cultivate interesting hobbies (music, sports (real sports not buttplug atg squats))
- be trust worthy and responsible
- don't be broke
- have more friends
- be clean and take care of the way you look (beware of becoming a faggot though)
Etc

just enough to look masculine, the rest is entirely up to facial geometry, height and charisma, and wealth obviously helps. just remember women who are with you for money will cheat quickly and are basically con artists. the women who are with you for your dick or face are attracted to you and while they may use you, you command their attention and they will put out often, while doing more in bed. women who want you for you and your body will not only give full attention they’ll also treat you like a human. its really up to fate and how evil you are

its called negative canthal tilt, and yes its considered a sign of ugliness and is selected against strongly

You're such a fucking low IQ retard. Lay down on some train tracks before you accidentally pass on your genes.

For a QT GF lifting your wallet is enough.

Not even joking i get more girls at 20% bf i lift like 2-3 times a week, still ok strength and 16.5" fatceps.

Got gf who is qt, and slept with 20 girls in the last 12 months since not trying so hard with lifting.

All this but still lift.

Lmao what the fuck, all im saying that women dont give a fuck about you they just want your fucking money

Incel detection

cuck

You are such a faggot i hope you lose all your money to a woman and kill yourself

Not really, I found my fiance when I was making $17.50/h. And I never told her about me being in college

inb4 tinder
>lmao just be yourself bro
>girl that goes on a date with me ghosts me because I'm too interested
>lmao just pretend like you've got other stuff going on bro, be the guy who doesn't care
>girl makes other plans the moment I stop texting her even though I already said we'd meet
WHERE AND HOW

Attached: 1517937544276.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

>have all of this
>can tak to woman without being an autist
>never meet the woman i want to love

feels bad men

Attached: 1450558782972s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Didn't say you can't find a qt gf without doing that, it's just the sure thing a certain breed of chicks are after, so it will guarantee you one, and easily.
Second easiest thing is being a popular guy, since all women want attention above almost anything else.

>Didn't say you can't find a qt gf without doing that

what? are you confusing me with another user? I just posted that I met her while working a job making $17.50

>have more friends
This is my favorite meme.
Sorry I forgot to fill out the friends form 4 years ago and now I'm an alone loser missing a key part of being seen as regular

Nothing wrong with that, it's not hard to find women to fuck, it's very very damn hard to find a woman that is worth any kind of true affection, that is not a problem with you, they are just that damn rare.

spread the word

It's kinda like how you need to make three times a months rent to move into most apartments. You need to be able to lift three time's the girls weight before she'll go out with you.

>It's all young families and old people

This was me 5 year ago

You don’t. Got a gf before I even lifted when I was 100% soy. Muscles help a lot with hookups via tindr but hardly help with a LTR.

Face, height frame are unironically what matter most.

Attached: 1521757292153.png (1112x886, 61K)

Sometimes I eat fish.

>don't even have half of that
>still don't meet anyone I'm interested in

Attached: laff cry.png (97x151, 6K)

you don't, and then you die alone

More. Always more.