>my turn to order
>I usually order a 12 piece, a chicken sandwich and 2 large fries
>don't want the qt behind me to overhear my order and think I'm a fatass
>try playing it cool and slowly lean over the counter towards the cashier
>she makes a face like she thinks I'm coming on to her or something
>ignore it and whisper my order
>she can't hear, still thinks I'm coming on to her
>have to repeat myself several times
>when she finally gets it, she shouts my order so the the other employees can prepare it
>mfw
>slowly turn my head so the qt enters my peripheral
>visible disgust on her face
FUCKING COCK BLOCKING CHICK FIL A CONGRATULATIONS YOU JUST LOST YOURSELF A VALUED CUSTOMER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1519709264244.jpg (495x362, 115K)

>don't want the qt behind me to overhear my order and think I'm a fatass

Thats where you went wrong.

You ducking idiot

kek you fucking autist

you fucked up by giving a shit what some gym thot thought of your eating habits. CHAD would have sat and ate the whole thing infront of her because he has a mans appetite and he's not ashamed

Chad would say his order loud and not give a fuck. Then he'd chat the girl up, make a joke about having to eat so much. You are autistic.

>t. incel who hasn't talked to a girl in years

>makes autistic post about how autisticly you acted
>calling anyone else an incel

Thanks for the chuckle fren

lol first of all if you see a girl outside the gym that you've seen in the gym you have a free excuse to talk to her. "Hey, you look familiar, have I seen you somewhere? The gym or maybe we had a class together? What's your name? I'm user" If you weren't beta as fuck you'd know that

Second of all, unless you're overweight (in which case she wasn't "mirin" you) girls don't care how much you eat. Hell, if you were a CHAD and looked good while eating all that shit girls would think you just had godly genetics

Third, you had ANOTHER ice breaker, you could have made a joke about all the food you were eating, and even offered her to join you

Fourth, you let your insecurities dictate how you act in public, which is such a huge turn off

Honestly don't even bother with girls, you're a lost cause

There's nothing autistic about what I did/posted. In fact what I did is the OPPOSITE of autistic. I recognized self-respecting, healthy girls treat their body like a temple, and accordingly they expect the same thing from their significant other.

I read the social situation and tailored my interaction accordingly, something an autistic person would NOT know how to do.

Dude, shut up. I mean it -- SHUT UP. You're WRONG. She clearly DIDN'T approve of my eating because her face got sour when she heard it.

You have never TALKED to a girl in your entire life.
You have never TOUCHED a girl in your entire life.

Assuming your line of thinking is correct (it isnt) you could actually treat your body with respect and stop eating like a fatass you instead of trying to hide it like an autistic fuck.

Please stop responding to this weak bait. Sage move on

Why are you so autistic? Stop it.

>says my line of thinking is wrong
>includes no explanation or argument
Yeah, we're done here. Take your empty posturing somewhere else. I'm not biting.

See
What I did was the antithesis of autistic.

People don't care that much. The most you'll ever get is someone passively saying "wow that's a lot of food"

>people don't care that much
Except she cared VERY MUCH. Now unless you can accept that fact moving forward, consider yourself dismissed from my thread. I don't have the time to run in circles witb you because you're too lazy to read and realize that generalizations don't always hold up.

Are you high? This is the definition of autistic.

post body

No he is baiting

She probably thinks you're acting weird

Holy shit you're autistic

Holy shit OP stop projecting so hard, this isn't a drive in movie theater.

If you're that insecure about food you're not ready for a GF.
A female into you would care, she probably looked disgusted because you were leaning on a counter at a fast food restaurant and looked like you were flirting with the girl behind the desk, and then still turning to look for the approval of some roastie.

Get ahold of yourself.

I literally have the definition of autism open in a browser.

"developmental disorder characterized by troubles with social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior"

Now let's look at each of those attributes one by one.
>troubles with social interaction and communication
Perhaps in this instance, but only because I was trying to whisper. An autistic person would not have even noticed that the situation called for whispering. An autistic person would have blurted his order for everyone to hear, oblivious as they all recoil at how much of a fatass he is.

>restricted and repetitive behaviors
Again, no. I improvised. I quickly assessed the situation, formulated a plan, and executed. Completely spontaneous. Fully unscripted.

Like I said, the antithesis of autistic behaviors, now shut the fuck up.

I don't know if you're shitposting ironically, but that's just your insecurity. Perfect example is the chad dancing at the club vs the virgin dancing at the club. Even though the audience reacts the same to each of them, one sees them as cheering him on and supporting him while the other sees them as laughing at him or mocking him

I'm sure she looked at me with condemnation and disgust because she wanted to fuck.

Definitely.

Spot on.

t. Grill

This level of cope.

>looked at me with condemnation and disgust

subjective

also in your own post

>behind me recognize a qt I saw mirin me at the gym a few days ago
>I saw mirin me

bait thread, im out

Attached: 1518841794191.png (625x626, 95K)

i miss 2014 r9k

One liners and reaction images aren't arguments.

>subjective
Sure, if you're autistic. Otherwise you know how to read faces and know whaf disgust looks like.

>>I saw mirin me
>bait thread, i'm out
It's bait because a qt was mirin me at the gym? Holy shit you're retarded. Yeah, go ahead and leave. At least now I won't have to suffer through your stupid ass posts.

Also,
>hey lookit me i've an open wound between my legs!!
isn't an argument either.

Attached: 1518332831800.png (622x626, 135K)

Still not an argument. Fuck off.

All the retards itt think op didn't get mired... Op post body to btfo these tards

What she didn't approve was you being so fucking insecure of yourself, retard. Why would she care about what you eat? She can clearly see if you are overweight, how much you eat doesn't give any information.

>caring about what women think

never

autism

Attached: 1476683964861.jpg (960x720, 93K)

Chad would whip he cock out onto the counter, let it begin to wiggle. Cluck cluck cluck... cluck cluck c-BACAWK
and the bitch would know your order exactly. You roll your dick back into your trousers, look back at qt and scoff at her. Wait for food like big guy, get it and sit that ass down.
Royal penis gets clensed.

>guys I'm NOT autistic!
>proceeds to have an autistic breakdown

going

>presenting a thorough, comprehensive argument is the same as having an autistic breakdown

it wasnt them it was you spilling your spagett that was the problem user

That's nothing bro. Those fucks at my local McDonald's keep shouting "8 CHEESEBURGERS" instead of saying the order number.

>not using the mobile app to guarantee minimal interaction with service staff like a true autist

>you whisper your order of chicken to the cashier like a beta
>while CHAD eats a whole pizza and a half in full confidence

>caring what toasties think of your bulking meals

not gonna make it desu

Attached: 1519048421113.jpg (400x246, 15K)

Your order wasnt that big dont sweat it. It isnt like you were going to talk to her anyway.

I've no need for that since I'm not a beta autist.

>If it clucks like a chicken, lays eggs like a chicken, pecks at the ground and flops its wings like a chicken.
>It's probably a fucking chicken.
>(you) No, It's not a chicken. here's a comprehensive argument as to why you're all wrong and I am in the right.
The autism in this entire thread is too big to capture into a screenshot

Attached: 1511182636914.jpg (714x732, 88K)

women love food

you fucked up buddy

Attached: 1498379752575.jpg (500x373, 42K)

I don't know if I want this to be bait, or if I want this to just be some wildly autistic user.
If true, every part of this is awful, but the having to whisper your order many times is probably the worst. Autism overload

I literally explained why I wasn't being autistic and absolutely NO ONE has rebuted, so I don't want ro hear your shit.

See
The burden of proof rests entirely with YOU GUYS now.

OP you're such a huge autistic faggot that not only are you never gonna make it, you've done the inverse. You have unmade it. Congrats

Imagine watching someone lean over the counter and whisper their entire order multiple times. At the very least you'd assume they were an insecure weirdo

Wow, another worthwhile contribution from a half-wit who convincee himself that he can jump into the middle of an ongoing argument and have anything novel/insightful to say. Incredible how oblivious you can be, but no I'm the autistic one, right?

Idiot.

women literally like men who eat (but arent fatasses) what the fuck are you talking about

I know this is next level trolling, like 99% sure , but if youre srs.. Youre so fucking autistic. Like you leaned in and whispered your order?? Also girls dont give a shit about what you eat if youre fit you retarded beta ahhhhhh

Temple?

What the fuck is your malfunction?
Just kys you fat faggot

Not op but transferring there

Yea whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.
You autistic faggot

You're both fucking idiots. You realize it's not just about physical fitness, right? It's not OK to eat like shit if you're fit, because guess what? All that shit that you just put in your body is going to come out in some form or fashion, as literal shit. The more you put in, the messier it comes out, and if you're OK with giving cute girls glimpses and insights into your bowel habits, then hey more power to you but that sounds disgusting to ne and fucking autistic as hell too.

Lol. Nice mental gymnastics you degenerate.
You have no business talking to girls. You have no idea what you are doing

See
I'm not fucking autistic.

oh youre absolutely right, women dont like the outputs of a shit lifestyle but they still dont like the idea that a man has to "go to a gym" and "diet"

Sage

>having the social aptitude and awareness to read a person's face is mental gymnastics
Idiot.

I know exactly what I'm doing, and who the fuck are you to be critical of how I interact with girls anyway? You think you're some kind of Romeo or something? Get the fuck out of here, idiot. I guarantee you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this discussion.

Congratulations on your inefficacy. You took several moments out of your day to objectively accomplish nothing.

Ayy! The food here is shitty just a warning! Gym smells like fish unless you come here at 6am.

>complains about responding
>by responding
just hide the fucking thread and you're set jesus christ

OP ON ABSOLUTE SUICIDE WATCH

Omg you are so unaware of how you fucked up aren't you?
By you making eye contact with your qt first then leaning in and whispering your order to the girl behind the counter,you exhibited the very definition of bro g autistic.
You made your qt uncomfortable, you made the cashier uncomfortable and you made yourself unnessarly uncomfortable.
Next time just run and hide in the bathroom until she leaves the restaurant. You are clearly not able to handle interpersonal relationships. You fuck up.

Thread of the month

Attached: 1522881137930.jpg (500x331, 25K)

>face got sour
Her face got sour because you creeped out the order taker by leaning in to place it.

This is gotta be a troll at this point, if not, just off yourself

Lol. More mental gymnastics.
You have zero expertise with women if you do stupid things like that.
Fyi loser, I know I have more experience than you do. I don't do autistic shit like you.

if you are physically attractive, women are impressed by your manly appetite

Wow just wow. You are in so much denial

>I recognized self-respecting, healthy girls treat their body like a temple,
She was in line for Chickfila?

> I literally have the defination of autisim open in my browser.
The fact that you made this statement proves you are either a troll or very autistic to the point that you arev a danger to yourself or others

you realize how dead Jow Forums would be?

>I'm not fucking autistic.
Yes you are

you might be suprised actually
horny girls can be mean
but also
"ugh chad is such a pig!"

Op why didn't you just order it to go and pretend like you're ordering for multiple people?

Imagine working some job you hate and then some awkward beta comes in and starts making your already annoying job harder by whispering his order to you instead of just saying it.

Ya blew it OP.

Attached: pleasestaysafe.jpg (625x468, 73K)

This is like that autist who was reeeeeeing because his pretend thot at the gym was dating a manlet.
That was classic.

>you have never talked to a girl in your entire life
>You have never touched a girl in your entire life.
From the sound of it either have you.

you don't get to decide if you're autistic or not. you are autistic. this is final. sorry friendo

Obvious bait thread. Or op is autismo beyond repair and should kys

Reminds me of this guy who posted himself while being cocky, then some guy gave him tips, posred a pic of HIMself (jacked), and OP called him "probably a manlet" and proceeded to damage control sperg out the rest of the thread while trying to take the high ground

>missing the point
I said even if we assume you're correct, if you know that women want a guy who treats his body like a temple, and you clearly want a woman, why dont you, you know stop eating like a fat ass.

Archived?

>the only good thing i have in life is my slightly above average height
could have been me that made that thread

Thank you for having the best thread today you autistic faggot.
I made a screenshot so i will never forget why I come to this cancer board. Once in a blue moon, a loser like you makes a funny thread.

Mind posting that screencap
I would like it also
Reminds me of the thread with the fatty eating half of the pizza at the party for muh dirty bulk and sperging out when people reacted negatively to that

Sorry it's too big to post I guess. I am on a phone and just kept using the scroll function when I made the screenshot

Bump. Don't let this autistic thread die.

Plz include me in the screencap

>giving a shit what some girl in line thinks
Is this how autists act irl? I don't get out much anymore