Hey Jow Forums I need your help with an issue I've had since I was about 14, with my balls...

Hey Jow Forums I need your help with an issue I've had since I was about 14, with my balls. I'm a bit embarrassed to go to the doctor over it, and it was never something I wanted to ask my parents about since I grew up in a super religious home, but I'm still dealing with it to this day so I'd like to know WTF is happening.

So basically, in my left testicle, and only in my left testicle, I'll occasionally get an ache. Now depending on the day, this can be either completely unbearable, or just kind of annoying. Sometimes it's super sensitive as well as aching, and it it so much as bumps the side of my leg, it's agonizing. The pain goes from my testicle, up my leg and into my hips, like the entire chord the testicle is attached to is on fire. On average it lasts about 30 - 45 minutes, occasionally I'll get one that takes an hour or an hour and a half before it lets up.

It seems to be related to jerking off, but not necessarily directly linked to the action. Sometimes I'll get it if I haven't jerked off in a few days, sometimes I'll get it directly after jerking off after I've been on nofap for a few days, or sometimes I'll just randomly get it even though I'm jerking off every day. Occasionally I'll feel my left testicle move.

I decided to make this post today, because it's really fucking bad right now. I was jerking off earlier, and then I came and felt it move. So I got in the mood again, and tried to jerk off again, and realized that when I was hard, the ache was slowly getting more painful, to the point where I couldn't even get erect. It's been about fifteen minutes since I was jerking it, and I'm sitting here in my chair hanging my balls off the edge of the seat so they don't touch anything and flair up.

I've checked both testicles, neither have lumps or anything. I don't care if I'm dying or if I need to cut one off, I just want this shit gone. Wtf is wrong with me, Jow Forums?

Attached: TEST.jpg (460x300, 23K)

Look up testicular torsion. Sometimes your ball chords twist themselves up and it can be pretty killer.

go to a doctor

If he had torsion his ball would've died within 24 hours. It's probably not that

this happened to me too OP, not too sure what stopped it but it could be your pants

Maybe variccocele grade 1

Your doctor would have talked to tons of guys, he wont feel weird about it. If you want, go to a female doctor, but GO!
Dont ask a fucking anime board something this important

>grew up in a religious home
>parents never had the demons excorcized from his testicles
You feel pain because you have let evil reside within your body. Quit masturbating and pray to the LORD for forgiveness and deliverance, then see a priest to drive out the demons. I grew up in the church choir and the priest personally sucked the testicle demons out of each one of the choir boys' penises before mass. He made sure that we were pure of sin before entering church.

Varicocele or epididymitis

Had similar shit, have the doctor say keep an eye on it

Attached: 1486322931987.png (432x400, 191K)

Literally had this exact issue last week and saw my doc about it. Sounds like you have an epididymal cyst, it's completely harmless but can hurt sometimes. If you've been having trouble with it for a long time you can have it removed.

I had the same problem a couple months ago. I figured out that it was related to eating too many pistachios. Since i quitted pistachios i have never felt the ache again.

above mentioned are all possibilities
swallow your pride and go to the doctor

could be a small hernia or some muscle/tendon tension causing pain in the groin.

I had a similar issue but more in the perineum/deep groin area.

abduction exercises seemed to clear it up after a few months.

remember one night in my teens, waking up in pain one ball hurting like a mofo maybe it was twisted and it untwisted itself, was only able to sleep on my back and knees on sides and up, soles on bed, basically manspreading but on bed it went away an hour later or something like that and I do believe I have Varicocele, occasionally get a mild ball pain but nothing that a readjusting my ball wouldn't fix i

>i'm a bit embarrassed to go to the doctor over it

Dude you need to wake up. Doctors and nurses see and hear the absolute most fucked up shit you can imagine on a daily basis. Pain in your fucking ball is nothing compared to what the doctor was probably seeing 5 minutes before he walked into your exam room. Get over yourself and go to the doctor.

>I'm a bit embarrassed to go to the doctor over it
hahaha what. they're fucking doctors. just tell them you have a pain in your testicle and leg

Holy fuckng kek

This op they told me it was epididimitis

you do know that is morally wrong thou, right?

This. I had similar problems. Went to a urologist and he told me I had a hernia in my groin (you sometimes feel the pain down in you balls depending where and how big the hernia is). You can self diagnose hernias by pushing down on your groin with two fingers and feel for a painful area. Stretch your kneck up and cough. Maybe look right or left while you do this. If the pain increases and you feel a bulge stick out while coughing it could be a hernia. The doc did this and I still felt the pain a day later.
I also found that the pain increased after excersising. Always thought it was down to soreness and ignored it for long time. It never occurred to me that it was related to something in my groin.
But do go to a doctor or urologist if you can.

I've had a similar thing pretty much all my life. Since it was very intermittent, always resolved itself & sometimes disappeared for a few months at a time, I tried to ignore it.

Wound up having some scans done when I got a (bad) kidney stone around age 35. The official diagnosis was that the pain was unrelated & the situation has a Latin name that basically means "balls hurt, dunno why, but it's harmless". Doc said there's nothing to be done, but not to worry.

It feels a LOT like your description though, down to the time it takes to go away.

That's only if it twists up several times and cuts off blood flow. If it just twists up a bit, your ball just hurts like fuck until it sorts itself out.

I had a similar issue, although the pain wasn't nearly as bad as you describe. After ruling out a hernia, they sent me for an ultrasound on my ball bag. Had a super cute nurse perform it, shit was cash. Turned out to be something very minor. Just make the appointment, why risk fucking up your dick and balls?

Attached: hq00491_-ds00364_-ds00410_im01989_ww5rk42t_jpg.jpg.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Honestly, i would rather ask hello kitty board for serius advice over 4chin

Go doctor

Only the wicked fear the light of the LORD user. I would advise you to repent your sinful ways as well.

go to a doctor user.

Nah I had minor torsions frequently for a while. They kept twisting and then untwisting. Didn't blast my balls or deactivate my almonds, but it impeded my sex life for about a month. Eventually it went away.
OP, yours sounds like a chronic or ongoing version of what I had. Go to a fucking doctor, not Jow Forums.

>embarrassed to go to the doctor over it
So instead you post it online for all to see lmao

Just ask them during a checkup

Dubs checked.

You need medical attention. If nothing else, you'll get a prescription-strength painkiller.

I've had the problem you describe. If you see a doctor, be prepared for an ultrasound of your affected area. It's messy, but it's necessary.

Book an appointment with a Urologist. Don't waste time with a GP. They're just gonna send you to one anyways.

>deactivate my almonds

Attached: 1523207387521.jpg (292x326, 20K)

Go to your doctor baka

>Didn't blast my balls or deactivate my almonds

Attached: 1519245010919.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Go see doctor dick head

My ball twisted itself and i twisted it back in the shower when I was 13. Looking back Im fucking terrified that I got lucky and didnt fuck my shit up. Knowing now what testicular torsion is and all.
OP, my balls ached badly last month. It sorted itself out. Wont be torsion otherwise they'd be dead and you would have had an infection. Could be swelling or buildup. Itll go away.
Or something else i dont know God is a weird creator.

Anyway see a doctor. I had a physical and my foreskin pulled back when I was shifting my pants. Nurse saw dick cheese and I got a chubby. Btw Im 2 inches soft and 5.5 hard. I didnt shower beforehand and i jacked off all the time. I was 17 when this happened.
They wont care. As long as you're not a pervert at full mast

>blast my balls
>deactivate my almonds

Attached: IMG_20171113_092327.jpg (340x207, 9K)