Why do gyms have women only areas...

Why do gyms have women only areas? It's the men who should have a safe workout area from the depraved gym thots in my opinion

Attached: ff2c378e2b23cacae8dec43cc6730988.jpg (720x719, 86K)

It's called a containment area,does the same thing this board does

Attached: 1519106502349.jpg (625x482, 68K)

Attached: 1523142468356.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

They have one in my gym and men can't enter because the entrance is through the ladies lockerroom. My gf says it's shit and literally every serious female lifter at the gym (which is lik 4-5 girls honestly) never goes in there. Containment area, presented as "feminist" and "empowering" or "safe space" or whatever to please normies.

Attached: ahhhhhh.jpg (645x773, 94K)

groce ass implant

>every serious female lifter at the gym (which is lik 4-5 girls honestly) never goes in there

serious female lifters that aren't full lesbian also want to meet men at the gym

Attached: 1473884353827.png (604x717, 814K)

What is the fucking point?

Attached: 1523297129826.webm (640x360, 1.84M)

How else is she going to show off the new yoga pants she bought at the weekend

if u got the balls to go up there it can be a great environment for pick up

is that a 25 pound plate lmao

lol, more evidence that most girls that get nice big butts from lifting are just genetically gifted to have them in absence of lifting
they can literally do utter garbage meme workouts and they'll still have that ass. insta thots that sell programs are genius.

>LVAC
That's unironically my gym, and I used to work there.

They're extremely sexist to workers as well, women don't have to meet the same standards men do in any field.

as a dude i completely understand why some whores prefer women only areas, i've seen too many cringy dudes with zero gym etiquette

Theres a section of my gym that exists solely for step ups and battle rope. Nobody uses battle rope so it's basically a woman containment zone.

Battle rope? Those the things I did for forearms when I was doing jew jitsu?

I hope more gyms have more girl sections. Im tired of girls coming into my area and squatting with hot garbo form taking up too much unnecessary space with their skin tight yoga pants that sinks into there buttcheecks so there entire ass is completely visible to everyone. these thots need to be stopped!

Attached: stop.jpg (700x436, 28K)

>nofap hour 5
>go to gym
>see a thot squatting with skin tight yoga pants stuck inside her two buttcheeks
>mfw

Attached: kana.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>two buttcheeks
Isn't the word two a little redundant here

>jew jitsu

Attached: 1523058143276.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

who is this pls

>womyn only zones
>womyn only gyms
>if someone made a men only gym womyn would scream sexism and sue

>The Chad instathot
>The Virgin stacey

dude that's not even a bad workout, she's pausing at parallel and squeezing her glutes at the top. Wtf is your problem

In my experience it's the exact opposite. Women leave weights everywhere because "teehee I'm a girl it's too heavy to put back". They'll also shamelessly use 3 fucking benches for bullshit meme leg exercise.

I don't know if it's a new thing or I'm just more aware of it lately, but it's been teaching absurd new heights. I regularly see 2+ girls come in as a group, set up on a machine, take turns taking pictures of one another, then fuck off without actually using the equipment.

tell me again, why are women allowed in the gym?

that's some baboon ass effect yoga pants gross

the problem is that those glutes aren't squeezing my dick atm

Agreed

So they can exercise without getting stared at like a piece of meat.

Attached: exercise.webm (596x332, 2.44M)

MBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

IKR