THE FITNESS INDUSTRY HATE HIM

THE FITNESS INDUSTRY HATE HIM

This guy eats raw organs and stares at the sun. Whilst you work hard in the gym.

Attached: sv3rige.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hSZEcT1Fus
youtube.com/watch?v=gmb1qJ198Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=IaEJvtriFns
youtube.com/watch?v=300Hk5PaixE&t=120s&list=FL2J4qeH4QWnvjoBYKUjpaYw&index=5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based kids ranqe

wow i wish i was a mentally ill rotting meat eating receding hairline dyel fuck now

Yeah but there is something to this carnivore diet.

>Yeah but there is something to this carnivore diet.
No there isnt

what do you mean?

Sage

Look at how fucked up he was before this. This is on cooked keto, but he was coming off of raw veganism.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hSZEcT1Fus

Found one from his vegan days.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmb1qJ198Jc

>fucks himself over with a retarded raw vegan diet
>blames plants

Daily reminder people who switch over from extremes are almost always mentally ill

>t. asshurt vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=IaEJvtriFns

So he think the earth is flat and do direct sungazing with out protection, he's a retard... also eating RAW meat.

What's wrong with raw meat? We've been eating cooked meat for very short time as a species, it's only natural we're better adapted at eating raw meat.

more like t. someone who eats plants but not exclusively so

No.
Homo sapiens didn't even exist a few hundred thousand years ago, fire and cooking were discovered millions of years ago.
Our digestive system is now weaker than it was once before, because our physiology adapted to the consumption of mostly cooked foods, which are denatured partly and thus basically already pre digested.

Before homo sapiens there was our predecessors, whose traits we inherited. It doesn't matter when scientists determined homo sapiens to have emerged as a distinct species, all of our predecessors have been consuming raw meat and there has been selective pressure towards being able to digest it properly.

There's also a case for raw meat to be made in that animal fat and protein are in very much like our own fat and protein, making it easy to digest and unlikely to cause any unneeded responses from our immune system.

Except it's completely fine to eat raw meat. The inuit eat a huge amount of raw meat, and before people came along and started donating processed food they were in great health

many societies and culture have had dishes of raw meat

What traits do you think your own are closest to?
Those which come from your closest ancestors dating back all the way to 1-2 million years ago, or those that belong to chimp like species in the homo genus that predate even homo erectus 2 million years ago and beyond?

Because we also have an herbivore adaptation that is dozens of millions of years old, and inhibits us from synthesizing vitamin C in our own bodies, and we first obtained this adaptation when "we" were literally the size of tiny squirrels.
So unless you are willing to go that far, your predecessor trait notion makes no sense.

Except I never said eating raw meat is bad, it's just that we don't need to, we didn't need to for a VERY long time and it literally tastes worse and has less bioavailable nutrition, so what is the point again?
Our stomach isn't as strong as it once was, we cannot kill serious pathogens left in raw flesh as well as we used to, meaning if there's a chance we eat tainted flesh we are fucked without modern medicine.

>tastes worse
subjective
>less nutrition
not true.
we can kill pathogens in raw meat, look at the inuit. They're fine

Because your gut is underdeveloped, this is why a gradual transition to raw meat is required.

I'm not fully in agreement with Sv3rige though, I think there are other factors to consider and other eating strategies, such as seasonal, ancestral and instinctive factors.

>What traits do you think your own are closest to?
Lmao what the fuck are you on about? It doesn't matter what traits we are "closest" to. What matters are the traits we actually do have, no matter if these traits evolved in a fucking amoeba or in a close simian relative to us. Beneficial traits, like being able to digest meat, don't just go away.

if i do all of that will my hairline go to shit like his?
no thanks.

Inuit are "fine" because they clearly have adapted to the diet at the cost of their own longevity.
Look at their rates of calcified artheries and how young they die as well. They also are intolerant to fasting and their stomach is much stronger than that of non artic humans.

Also cooked meat literally tastes better, objectively, reason why every single culture on earth prefers cooked meats over raw meats.
Cooking also destroys a little bit of the nutrition in flesh, but also makes it noticeably more bioavailable for humans, so in the end there is a net benefit in cooking, and not to mention we humans don't need to spend as much energy during digestion, because cooking acts as a pre digestive technique that allowed for us to have tiny bellies that are rather eficient in terms of calorie requirements.

you cannot change your genes, only your stomach acid slightly, but even then there's limits, you can also alter your gut bacteria, but then again it makes little difference.
Sv3rige also almost killed himself and had to be rushed to a hospital from eating tainted.meat.

>It doesn't matter what traits of humans we are closest to

You must not understand evolution very well then, as there was little need for as strong of a digestive system in homo sapiens and homo erectus, humans lost their ability to digest certain foods raw, because there was simply no need.
Same thing for loss of ability in synthesizing vitamin C, no need for it and it preserved energy.

If there is no neeth for a metabolic pathway, that pathway gets overriden and no longer becomes active over time.

does he go to the gym

Except those studies on inuit are done to modern inuit, not ones eating a completely traditional diet.

Not every culture prefers cooked meats, raw meats are very common in lots of cultures, what is steak tartare, what is mett, what is sushi, etc

Odd then how we are still able to digest raw meat without issue. Even more odd when you consider there are cultures where there's a quite large intake of raw meat.

so what's the point in eating raw meat? why not eat like a regular person?

Imagine what he could be if he combined raw vegan, cooked keto and raw organs.

No, inuits themselves no matter where they live or what they currently eat, have some of the highest rates of stilbirths, because they are intolerant to fasting, because of their genetics.
Their metabolism is rather similar to that of obligate carnivores.
>Not every culture prefers cooked meats
Answer me this, what is the percentage of people that prefers cooked meat over raw?
Come back with a cited answer.

We are able to digest raw meat because humans haven't lost the ability to eat raw meat since cooking doesn't work in absolutes, it works in degrees. Just because you cook something a little bit doesn't mean it's fully cooked and dried.
But the point is that we have adapted to eating cooked meat, so there is no point eating it raw.

Those cultures are a clear minority though, and are not representative of the ability of the average human to thrive on raw meats at all.
In fact there is no western populations today that eats mostly raw meats.

a memelord

The only change is that he spends more time outside so he got a tan. He still looks like shit and babbles slowly like a schizophrenic.

Coping this hard

What he stated is absolutely true though, it's always mentally ill people who are seeking THE true diet which is extreme and avoiding of scientific proofs.

You're projecting really hard my man, you recognized yourself when he said that mentally ill people switch from extreme diets to another and while recognizing yourself as coping, you spew out that he was the one coping since that was your first thought about yourself.

>Sv3rige also almost killed himself and had to be rushed to a hospital from eating tainted.meat.
This is not true, he was hospitalized at the conclusion of his raw vegan diet.

And of course, we can't change our genes, but the vast majority of peoples other than nilotics, kushites, semitics, east asians and possibly peruvian indigenous have long, and even recent ancestry relating to populations that lived on very low carb and raw foods. All hunter-gatherer populations for instance prefer raw meats as eaten immediately following the kill.

>Answer me this, what is the percentage of people that prefers cooked meat over raw?
ignoring my examples of steak tartare, mett, sushi, etc
LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=300Hk5PaixE&t=120s&list=FL2J4qeH4QWnvjoBYKUjpaYw&index=5

t. mentally ill liberal

I've been doing this diet for 3 months now, raw meat is amazing and in combination with raw fat cures everything in time. Raw meat takes like a week to get used to.When I go from raw to cooked meat I feel terrible now, also the fiber from vegetables gives me terrible stomach aches. Raw meat is the easiest to digest, cooking is retarded and everyone that thinks humans got 'intelligent' because of cooking is just repeating whatever they heard around them.

When you get hospitalized please tell us about it retard

Attached: 1522292926587.jpg (557x769, 38K)

He only got sick cause he ate raw bone marrow from an unhealthy animal. No one on raw paleo/primal diet eats raw meat from untrusted sources, and if they do, they don't consume organs because they are more toxic than muscle meat.

you will probably end up having a shitty life on a normal diet and never experience true health. But hey, atleast u didn't try something that sounded too crazy to be true!!! bravo fag

christ lmao

How do I get cheap meat?

It should be noted that there are many people that have experimented with raw foods and extremely low (or zero) carb consumption other than Sv3rige. Most of these have been successful for a time, but then the vast majority have found that adding carbs gradually is the best long-term solution. The raw food is not the problem, it's the extremely low carb it seems. Though very low carb may still be most efficient for healing and normalizing.

Do you realize the amount of people (millions) that never (or almost never) eat raw meat and look better, perform better in athletic feats, have higher testosterone and lower estrogen, have wittier minds and vastly more successful lives than gyno syringe and the few hundreds of schizophrenics that worship him ?

>tru health bruh

This kills the thread.

they'd still be better if they ate raw meat. btfo
samefag

pasta

>This guy eats raw organs and stares at the sun

yea and that’s exactly what he looks like he does