That post workout cigarette, in the cold parisian night

>that post workout cigarette, in the cold parisian night

Will smokelet ever be this comfy ?

Attached: 1421824063093[1].png (640x400, 46K)

i hate that i enjoy it that much.
>First warm night
>Left gym at around 9.30pm
>Walking home through quiet neighbourhood
>dark but that sweet sunset glow
>sippin on that shake
>smoking two cigs in a row
it's a bliss

I haven't smoked in 5 years and I miss it so much. At this point I would never start smoking again but damn if I don't miss it at least once a day

Stay strong

>wake up around 530am
>my apartment faces east
>warm, not quite humid air rising up
>open the window more to the fire escape
>sit on an old yoga mat laid out
>qt gf peeks her head out too, sleep and only wearing a tank
>lays back on my chest between my legs and nestles into my shoulder
>pecks her hand and squirms a little for a drag of my cig
>sit there and watch the sun come up until the coffee maker is done
>think, "I'll never reminisce on this again"

>mfw reading that

Attached: 1519739285572.jpg (634x471, 39K)

>tfw smoking during the winter while waiting for a train or bus

fucking amazing

>that sandnigger parking on you, in the cold parisian night

Hitting that joocy Lemon Twist on a fresh coil after hitting a new PR for that nicotine test boost.

at least switch to vaping jesus christ.

Nothing better than warm summer evenings.

Lol

>tfw you go on your balcony or porch at 2am on a warm summer night, half-naked, with the girl you just banged, to have a post-sex cigarettes

Comfy as fuck

Attached: 1523133821571s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>addicted to a leaftube
>thinks he's cool
Honestly, it's just sad.

You aight white boy.

What are some conditions that making smoking make you feel sick, nauseous, etc.?

I'm not sure if it's cortisol levels, fasting, electrolyte levels, hydration, but there are times where it just makes me feel ill.

You'd such a fucking amazing reaction with just a single cig now that your brain has been off nicotin for so long

kys nicotine shill. fucking disgusting.

I'm that sandnigger tho

t. op

Attached: 1503545856211.gif (300x169, 349K)

Nicotinlet, go screech the other way, i'm calm and zen thanks to the 2 cigs i just smoked

Sounds comfy af desu

>wake up
>taste your charred throat from yesterday's sins

Reminder to never smoke

I started smoking recently. I try to keep it at one cig a day to stop my brain from adapting and asking for more

The first cigarette almost had me pass out once the nicotin hit

>switch to something better
i used to smoke cheapes ones and had problems even when doing chest days, everything changed when i changed those for "better" ones

Thanks lad, will do

I'm absolutely positive it would feel amazing, all the more reason to not smoke again

Attached: 1522866099723.jpg (720x960, 57K)

I went on last week vacation and had a pack of cigarettes while there. I make it a priority not to smoke when not away from my house. Makes cigs that much enjoyable

>black lungs
>no endurance
>ED
>thinks he is a man
lmao smokecucks never change

>Will smokelet ever be this comfy ?
probably not, be I'll be able to breathe without hacking bits of cancerous bronchioles after ever exhale

It's probably just the disgusting and horrible fucking amounts of toxic chemicals in the cigs that make you feel ill senpai

I hope you realize your experience is due to inhaling poisonous chemicals and will probably lower life quality down the line. You're using it as a coping mechanism because that monkey brain hasn't thought of other methods to deal with emotional problems, even though they are out there.

I also hope you don't kill yourself when you're 60 and realize the payment for past actions is a breathing hole puncturing in the throat.

Attached: 1517328130830.jpg (798x668, 38K)

one cigarette a day is as bad as being sedentary and a hundred pounds overweight.

>tfw your dopamine, serotonin and cortisol are at optimal levels and you don't need a drug to feel good

Will brainlet smokers ever recover ?

>There are people who smoke and fucks themselves up every day for an addiction that is barely pleasure anymore
>There are people who are such beta fags that they never tried smoking or cant enjoy it every now and then without becoming addicted

Pity you both equally

Holy fuck. I can clearly imagine that kind of magic silence while this mofo with gf are laying there, as when Goose was staring at the Irene and always responded after half a minute.

Attached: 1518266042060.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Why not just dip? Way better than smoking

>tfw have anxiety problems and smoking is the only thing that I've found which calms me down
I hate knowing that they are such an easy fix, instead I work out and take these over the counter sleeping pills to relax me.

Attached: 1468333487185.png (507x540, 64K)

This is beautiful. Thanks lad.