/Skele/

Skeleton thread: my joints click too much edition
Post anything related to getting Jow Forums while skinny

Attached: giphy (3).gif (700x700, 254K)

I’m up from 145 to 168, still a skele but at least I’m getting somewhere

How tall?

I gained 40lbs ever since I started working out 1.5 years ago and I’m still skinny. Yesterday someone told me I don’t look like I work out (which is true). I’ve been eating like a pig, but I think I have to eat like a truck if I want to get out of skellymode. 6’4 at 192lbs right now. Kill me bros

Attached: 179171C5-23DE-44C3-BAC4-91D3D70310CA.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>tfw 5'11 175lbs 3 months ago
>skinnyfat, beer gut, noodle arms, fat face
>lifting, cardio, low cal high protein diet
>now 145lbs, flat stomach, abs starting to show, DYEL but noob gains showing
>lifts still laughable by Jow Forums standards, but going up consistently
>thinner face, actually have a jawline now
>look more handsome and Jow Forums than I ever have

DYEL skelly is miles better than DYEL skinnyfat, bros. We're gonna make it.

Attached: 1523217285427.gif (323x206, 755K)

Maybe you grew taller in that 1.5 years. Stop growing vertically.

t. 5'9" manlet.

>6'4 140lbs

To put it lightly, I don't really care about getting Jow Forums at this point. It hasn't really affected me otherwise and I'm pretty indifferent about size. It is what it is. It's pretty easy to get laid, I'm grounded enough to turn a FWB into a gf, and life has been pretty rewarding. Is it hard to find pants that fit? Sure. It could be a lot worse on the other side of the spectrum.

Attached: fattie meal ticket.jpg (512x512, 59K)

Just keep at it lanklets have to Work harder for gains but the end result is worth it

Attached: 1523033890694.gif (300x169, 984K)

Whats your bodyfat? Weight in and of itself doesnt tell a lot. Im 6'2" 170 skelly at about 12% bf, don't look at all like I lift. Gone up 20 lbs in a year

6ft 180lbs
I think I've finally left skele mode and entered dyel mode. Really regret neglecting legs tho

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-125714.jpg (967x1590, 888K)

I stopped growing when I was 17

Yeah, I know

I don’t know, but I’d say about ~15%

I was 121 last june and I'm 6'1, now I'm 168 and I've only been eating and working out since like late October

certified DYEL. not a skelley anymore
>tfw I'd give anything to reach that mode

Attached: 1523026824283.jpg (480x461, 30K)

Damn that's a lot of weight gain. Did you get fat?

Yeah quite a bit but I put on some muscle in that time too. I still look like a skinny dyel so I don't look like a fatass

Skinnies really should have a general. Fats have it easier as far as gains go

went from 135lbs to 160 in about 1 year and a half, although I fucked around during the first 4 months and got no gains
>5'11" king of manlets

Attached: 1_year_and_half.png (961x961, 1.06M)

nice

biggest challenge?

i got the clicking knee syndrome nigga lel. sucks whenever i do clean n jerk or snatch, even long distance running.

You are all like a baby.
Watch this:
>5'6 122 lbs

Attached: IMG_20180212_114839.jpg (625x360, 55K)

Skellies, get addicted to food, that's what made me able to become a bottomless pit and consume any and everything in sight, also made me fat

when I started I was less than a 100 pounds manlet, now I'm up to a 155 pound manlet

6'1 ~145 lbs cardiofag here. Working out indoors makes me want to kill myself. Will I get anywhere with body weight workouts? Or will I just remain a skeleton, or possibly skinnyfat.

It's getting warm enough here that I'm considering stopping at a park after my 15-25 mile morning bike ride to do some pushups, planks, pullups and similar.

>touring
>eat 5000 Calories a day
>lose weight

Routine?

why didnt you bulk first then cut?

idk, ive always thought of DYEL as chubby but strong. your more on the lean fit side

disclaimer: im about your size 6'0 175

6,1 and 70 KG here, have I escaped the necromancer's realm yet?

>be 5'11 130lb skelly since hs
>decide to get fit last year
>bulk up to 195 ~25%bf
>cut back to 165
>now maintaining at 175 ~15%bf
I still feel skinny but feels good to have escaped auschwitz mode

Attached: 1521751867764.jpg (1018x532, 383K)

I didn't get any replies in the qtddtot thread

if im a skinnyfat who wants a toned/athletic body, should i lift w/lean bulk?

Cut down, bulk up, then cut back down again but this time with more muscle because of the bulk

must be nice being handsome

Of course you should be lifting consistently throughout this whole process

*blocks your path*

Ted Cruz has entered the thread looking for prime skelegates for his skelegate legions

If your BMI > 19, carry on

If your BMI < 19, you will train with Ted until your bones are stronger than steel and your joints have unrivaled flexibility

If your BMI < 15, you are offered the prestigious position of skelegate general, commanding battalions of hardened calcium against the enemies of true conservatism

Attached: skelegates.jpg (352x199, 14K)

>be skelly
>start using chest press machine
>get to 70 lbs (lel)
>shoulder starts cracking when retracting back
>now even when shoulder has no pain shoulder pops and cracks and discomfort when pressing

i guess thats the end of that

Maybe you just have a shitty digestive system that doesn't absorb most of the food you eat like most skellies

Who /permabulk/ here?

I don't understand how my arms and legs look a lot bigger but are still the exact same size as before. If anything bodyfat is going up, so it's not like I just got leaner.

Not that guy, but I think I might have something like that and I'm currently trying to figure out how to improve it. I heard black pepper helps nutrient absorption and maybe I should try probiotics. I keep a food log and I've been averaging 3900kcal pretty consistently for the past 3-4 months have only maintained my weight, 69kg, 183cm. I'm also wondering if my caffeine intake could play a role here, because I drink a significant amount of Espresso.

>6'4" skele
>try to do pushups
>shoulders sound like crushing a cheap water bottle
>have to do pushups at an angle
Arms are getting stronger but damn, what can I do about my shoulders clicking so much? They hurt.

Just make sure you maintain proper form and you'll get used to it. Do you have posture issues, e.g rounded shoulders, etc. ? Fix those first.

156lbs 6'4 here.
JUST

getting all my calories in

switched to PPL after a few months of no gains on a brosplit, been going steady ever since