Is anyone here a vocel?

Is anyone here a vocel?

Attached: 20180114_135311.png (1080x972, 785K)

Vocel here. Not particularly for any religious reasons. I am a practitioner, but honestly I just really don't feel attracted to the roasties that give me attention anymore. Only interested in virtuous soytomboy daughterwife (female), which of course doesn't exist outside of my imagination. Vocelling it until I find my irl oneitis.

Yes i am devout catholic and go to mass 4 times a week and confession 3, rosary, scapular etc. I play college football and a bouncer so it was hard. At new years I was at some art hoes college part and she asked if i wanted to see her room and we sat there on the bed while she undressed and I explained why the dali llama called untersberg the heart chakra of the world. I think virginity is a gift to give and share in sexuality with a partner not something to randomly give away

Attached: 1518658065303.png (619x2046, 445K)

based. I respect your conviction, user

I'm a vocel, but not for any religious reasons.

I experienced a lot of sluts and became discouraged with the idea of dating.

yes. for catholic religious reasons. and also because i cant conversate normally with people cuz autism so i just avoid most people now.

I've found the more I mature the more I value my self worth and thus play harder to get.

/moderate/ (protestant) here, I believe sex should be in context of a healthy committed relationship. Funny thing is that many people, including my gf, think I'm a big-time ladies man but I've only ever been with one girl.

Attached: christcuck.jpg (1136x1499, 472K)

So You are holding out for someone who is worth it then?
Based

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-091254.png (1080x1920, 1.97M)

>pagan germanics destroyed rome killing millions of europeans
>pagan vikings caused damage to western Europe's populations by raiding england, france, and germany.

meanwhile conversion of tribal groups in germany and slav lands and transition to agricultural feudalism exponentially increased europes population.

Attached: population of europe.png (1115x773, 74K)

please fuck off, no one cares.

No but I stopped fucking randos or friends of questionable backgrounds.

Nice buddy.

Yup. Born again Christian. I'm 24 years old and the pressure still gets on me sometimes, but I've stayed on course so far. I'll find a equally yoked wife one day.

Except the romans were sodomite faggots.
>muh civilisation
get btfo civilised fag
IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

Great and powerful governments, Commanding Peace, come into existence only in ages of decadence; when nations are on the downward grade. If the human animal lives a natural, cleanly life, out on the plains and forests away, where oceans rollers crash along the shore, or on the banks of the pouring rivers he requires no police-force to 'protect' him — no usurious Jew to rob him of his harvests — no tax-gathering legislators to vote away his property, and no 'priests of the Idol' to 'save' his soul.

It is false standards of morality that debase and enfeeble individuals, tribes and nations. First, in obedience to some sovereign code, they lose their hardihood and increase their numbers. Then that all may live, they become laborious, submissive to Regulations; and finally-with Death held up by priestcraft as a fearsome Terror, all personal valor fades away. Thus nations of spaniels are manufactured.

The normal man is the man that loves and feasts and fights and hunts, the predatory man. The abnormal man is he that toils for a master, half-starves, and 'thinks' — the Christly dog. The first is a perfect animal; the second, a perfect — monster.

Civilisation was established by mongrels and spread by semites to control the white race.

Attached: christcuck.jpg (2048x1609, 346K)

>tfw gave my virginity for nothing because of a depressed as time I was going through
>tfw felt disgusting as fuck after and came back to Christ after about like 2 months of contemplating seppuku
>went to confession
>Father told me I had done goofed but that I had to learn from this and not do it again
>hear based Gregorian Chants as I walk out and into my pew at Mass
>people always wondering why I don't have a gf or want one
>I don't even masturbate anymore since the new year started
>casual sex repulses me
>just want a wife I can trust and share love with one day

It was only once and hasn't repeated since.
I'm proud of myself for not caving anymore to thots or degeneracy, but sometimes I wonder if a day comes like your example there and I would be weak again..
how'd you not want to have sex with her once you saw her undressed?

Attached: 1521944332939.jpg (847x847, 77K)

Wishing you all the best brother. Stay strong

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-123056.png (1080x1920, 407K)

Where my gnostics at

Yeah, I've been raised Catholic my whole life but strayed away during high school. I've been trying to come back to my faith bit by bit. I'm planning on saving myself for marriage or at the very least for the woman I plan on spending the rest of my life with.

I've had one or two roasties try to make an advance on me through Snapchat but I've turned them down. I don't believe in using drugs (maybe roids but I have a very long way to go) and I rarely drink.

I LIFT FOR MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
AMEN

>I'm planning on saving myself for marriage or at the very least for the woman I plan on spending the rest of my life with.
based
Amen brother

Attached: 1494713073514.jpg (306x480, 26K)

This meme is called "The Virgin Chad". Don't get it twisted, jew worshipper.

Attached: 1515041922406.png (1703x802, 219K)

i prefer this version of that meme desu. virgin still has the same meek expression, poor physique, choice in clothing and earbuds but he's posing like a greek god.

Attached: 1520590257236.png (1200x477, 347K)

Topkek and saved

Attached: chad-virgin-jojo.jpg (720x676, 112K)

I'm in the same boat, fairly committed Protestant, I've had a pretty tough time keeping it in my pants, I've been nekkid in bed with a girl several times and had to bail at the last moment

>how'd you not want to have sex with her once you saw her undressed?

I just imagined christ and his triumph over death, temptation and It was easy for me not to let him down. also because Ive been in that place before after football games girls give you their number and ask what you are doing after etc at the bar.

Attached: god will have the last word.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Ok soyboy

Attached: russia badasses.jpg (640x632, 59K)